So why is bayoneta allowed to keep its skimpy costumes overseas when fatal frame was not

So why is bayoneta allowed to keep its skimpy costumes overseas when fatal frame was not.

Treehouse didn't handle the Bayonetta western release

Platinum had the clout to force them to release it unaltered in the west?

treehouse

Treehouse. They use censorship (see: Fatal Frame and #FE) as an excuse to keep their jobs.

Bayonetta loses her identity if sex appeal isn't present.

>“Speaking during a Nintendo Treehouse livestream, Bayonetta 2 director Yusuke Hashimoto said that PlatinumGames worked with Nintendo’s designers on each new costume that they created. Hashimoto said that, initially, there was an undershirt beneath Bayonetta’s Link costume, but that Nintendo suggested they get rid of it, since it wasn’t fitting of Bayonetta’s character.”

>“Hashimoto joked that he was surprised Nintendo would suggest that, but PlatinumGames went ahead and removed the undershirt, giving the costume its final form that you see above.”

bayonetta's sexuality is power

fatal frame it makes them seem even more vulnerable, the opposite of what sjws want

I suppose thats a fair point.

Is that the same treehouse that censored an entire line from an episode of mlp for having the word loser.

i wouldnt know anything about that because i have a penis

why does it look like she's packin?

Its worth checking out it was pretty fucking stupid
They also censored fools in that same episode so it sounded like fucks

I can't get over how wonky her proportions are, not including that hairstyle.

Because she's a futa and not just because it's her panties and puffy vulva

Because unlike KT, Platinum Games isn´t run by cucks that are afraid of the whinning and bitching of the tumblr legbeards.

is she wearing a diaper

she NEEDS to get slimed

That pose doesn´t help either.

Heh

Ask Tecmo, they removed content from 1, 2, and 3.