What did you play today, user?

what did you play today, user?

THQ Nordic is releasing patches for a bunch of games they control, so replaying Titan Quest

But 90% of free time is spent on gamedev and its going pretty well

FFXV

Witcher 3

i started over to beat the two expansions game is so fun

A visual novel. Had me crying like a little bitch.

I played Path of Exile and minimised it to respond to something, only to find my character dead when I brought it up again.

And as it turns out, the stuff I needed for work hasn't been uploaded yet and stuff is going to be delayed because of it.

Skyrim Special Edition

Steins Gate 0
FFXV

Probably play some more Steins Gate 0 later, it'll be a while before I fall asleep.

Like 6 hours of Mechwarrior Online.

>A visual novel. Had me crying like a little bitch.
It blows my mind people like you exist, it seems like a living stereotypical joke of a sad loser weeb

Descent and Neverwinter Nights.

>t. codbro

I cried at the end of Katawa Shoujo, not that you'd know what that is

>it's 4 AM already
wait what

why? theres nomods

3:10 here, OP is obviously on the East Coast

Gears 4 Horde

>the universe exists in PST

>crying at baby's first vn

Lordaeron, WoW private server. It's fun.

Let it die
Although i have work at 4:30am so that's gonna suck

I just got off work, so I might jump back into sidequesting in FFXV. I did also just get my backer Steam key for Shantae, so I might give that a go too.

I noticed that Shantae's kind of running like shit though, real laggy. Is anyone else having this issue?

League of Legends

>in Vegas for a few days
>forget about the time zone
>confused why OP made this three hours early
>posting on Sup Forums instead of doing typical Vegas things

Try reading this.

what do you do in vegas other than drink and gamble

Bang hookers?

snort cocaine

Watched gintama spider ninja dude arc ninja dude and chick dude some good va. He was some well written edge

Watched futurama Christmas episode comfy as fuck.zoidbergs mating ep is bretty gud

Nothing I can think of. Leaving tomorrow so I'm didn't go out tonight. Stood at the edge of the poker room and watched some guy kill his entire table. Not going to risk hookers. Don't know how much for a good one and still I'd worry about her being dirty or a dead fish. I'm already fairly awkward so there's no way I'd handle that smoothly. A very nice and worthy black guy on the sidewalk said he could send a girl to my room. What could possibly go wrong.

>posting on Sup Forums instead of doing typical Vegas things
kek
looks like you're here forever

>I'm already fairly awkward so there's no way I'd handle that smoothly
But they're literally professionals

>tfw it's always 9 AM for me when Americans start 4 AM threads
Well, last night I played Catherine for the first time in ages. I had been stuck on the Inquisition for months but I realised I had been an idiot about my climbing techniques and have now made it to the second floor of the Quadrangle. Annoyingly though, it's always giving me messages after a choice saying that the data couldn't be sent/retrieved.

I got Shadow Tactics Blade of the Shogun or whatever it's called because I saw a thread and it reminded me of Commandos. Wouldn't have even known this game came out, I don't check the steam front page because its mostly garbage

Warframe.

Have you ever done it?

Pokemon moon
Im soft reseting for a top loli with hiden power fire

well no
but I did buy camgirls for a while

The Division

I played a bunch of Shadow Tactics
pretty fun game, though it can be really frustrating when you aren't sure about how to proceed and fuck up a million times

Doom TNT: Evilution and cs1.6.

Dawn of War. It's still pretty fun.

Warframe

I'm taking a break deciding if I want to take a nap and get back at it in a few or finish this episode of The Office, smoke a bowl, and farm 2.5k more ferrite to make a specter warframe to gain access to Europa.

I've been playing for around 8-12 hours, played a good 12-15 hours yesterday.

I woke up an hour ago. FFXIII-2 for now. I'll play other things later.

What is the most fun faction and why is it the imperial guard?

SG0 is out on pc?

Oldschool Tibia servers.

New Vegas, trying to get through Old World Blues

I enjoyed it a lot but it the second door drags on for way too long and all the loud SFX made it obnoxious.

Overall it's a solid 8/10 VN which surprised me since it doesn't have any sexual images and had the main character can be seen as a SJW statement.

Music is amazing too.

Also, play/read Kara no Shoujo and Kara no Shoujo - The Second Episode.

Those are equally as good, if not better.

I need help

I fucking suffered through undergrad, took a 5 hour long test and got a near perfect score on it (spent an entire summer doing nothing but studying), forced myself to be as personable as possible to get reference letters from 2 professors and a pharmacist. I applied and interviewed well and I got my first acceptance to pharm school.

I'm not happy about it though.
I'm gonna be like 180k in the hole when I graduate, and apperently the job market is only gonna get worse.
If I want to pay this shit off in a timely manner I'll have to live very frugally for 3-5 years, so that means I can't really engage in any of my hobbies.
Also the work environment is awful and I'm gonna turn into one of those guys on Sup Forums that never plays anything because when I'm not slaving at work I'll just want to sleep.
On the other hand it's not like I can just give up on this, I'm a fucking bio major so it's basically impossible to find a job without a professional degree, and I don't think my grades are good enough to get me into a decent med or vet school, also I doubt I can handle the stress of another exam like the PCAT or the MCAT.

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place

Nothing work from 6am to midnight

Rainbow 6 Siege and Megaman 2

All these years of playing and the hardest thing is still the blocks in Heatman's stage

You're in far better position than I am. I graduated college 3 years ago and have been unemployed since and never got into grad school like I wanted. My life is irreparably fucked, there's no way to recover from this shit.

Just ditch everything and become a hobo.

Become a salesman for biomedical devices. Learn how to SPIN and just keep going after companies to try and get a job as one of their reps in your area.

tryin to play some vsav on fightcade but cant find anyone to play with and /fgg/ keeps flaking on me

Poor pharmacist, they're usually just glorified pill counters.

You need to become a nuclear pharmacist then and get into compounding pharmacy; my ex-grillfriend both did that type of pharmacy.

Pokemon Moon. Just got to the Team Skull town.

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin. Just finished my NG+ playthrough.

Guild Wars 1. Deciding if I want to finish my Tyrian Explorer, or Elonian Explorer title. It's a pretty difficult decision since I don't care for either of their maps. Cantha is the real duke of New York. A-number-1. Fuck I miss Factions.

>spoiler

[spoiler[I thought that at first too, but his suffering was genuine and he was born with messed up genitals. It's a bit different to an idiot who got off their meds and decided that they were a woman one day. This is probably the only instance where I actually felt any empathy for someone like that, and I absolutely despise trannies.[/spoiler]

Thanks for the recommendations. I've been dying for some visual novels of similar quality.

>Poor pharmacist, they're usually just glorified pill counters.
This is another thing that really frustrates me.
I've been looking through the curriculum of the school I got accepted to and it's just as hard if not a little harder than med school
20 credit semesters with rotations in between, multiple exams a week.
And yet I wont even be called doctor and people will see me as an idiot who counts pills.
Nuclear is saturated as fuck from what it looks like, and retail pharms make the most money; important because I don't want interest to accumulate on my massive fucking loan.
Do you really think a Sup Forums autist could work as a salesman? I'd kill myself after the first week in.
What's your major bro?

Played CK2. Established that a norse merchant republic is in fact insanely powerful if the HRE doesn't form in like 900.

7 hours of Overwatch spent trying to get an achievement that I have now deemed literally impossible to obtain. Tomorrow will be no different.

Archaeology/Anthropology

Dragons Dogma at about midnight
Firwatch in the morning
Pokemon Moon in the afternoon
bought 7 Dragon III Code:VFO
Probably going to boot up some Deus Ex later tonight.

let it die

pissed the servers went down, I got too tired to play it but now I also can't sleep

At least you'll have a chance at getting some gold r9's with inscription slots in Elona. The stuff dropped in Tyria is usually junk.

Haven't played in years. Here's hoping for an HD remake one day.

Learn to spoiler, senpai.

Also, those two I suggested are super long, very difficult to get the true ending without a guide and extremely sad, depressing and full of murder, gore and dismemberment so if that's not cup of tear then don't play them.

No offense but that's somehow even less employable than Bio.
You can't get work in a museum for example?
Are you allowed to excavate ruins or do you need a second degree for that?

Both are fun and interesting majors but I wanted something worth investing in so I decided on Accountancy.

I met a QT3.14 in my Biological Anthropology class in community college and we ended up dating for 1.5 years.

She was 10 years younger than myself (31), loved dinosaurs and had T H I C C thighs and DAT ASS for a young white girl.

Anyways, Darwin stole tons of his grandfathers research/ideas and was about a pussy who was afraid to publish his theory.

>Do you really think a Sup Forums autist could work as a salesman? I'd kill myself after the first week in.

Read pic related then.

Being a salesman isn't as bad as you think. The problem is that most salespeople are shit and most of the salespeople you've met in life were probably shit. On average 80% of a company's sales will come through only 10-20% of its personnel. If you can master SPIN and learn how to shoot the shit with doctors, you'll easily start making money.

It all comes down to likeability, honesty, integrity and ambition. You managed to get through undergrad so you must have some ambition. You got an acceptance letter and got two reference letters, so you must be somewhat likeable. I can't speak for your integrity, but as long as you didn't cheat your way through you're probably better than most salespeople out there.

If you can work up the drive, I'm sure you could be a great salesman user.

Oh man, my anthropology professor was a doctor of anthropology and she had never done a dig or even been out of country.

She ended up teaching at a community college.

Just gotten nowhere with any of my applications to do those sorts of things. I want to, that's why I majored in it.

Played Rocket League with Sup Forums.

>mfw everyone on Sup Forums is a grand champion

>80/20

Dat Pareto Principle

Phantasy Star Online, currently just mag feeding.

Just a shit ton of Samurai Showdown anthology.
I have a hacked vita with a lot of other games but I always just go straight to that.

Golds don't mean shit when the game is dead. There's practically no one to sell to.

But being a salesman is an even worse cuckening than counting pills and dealing with junkies.
At least I'll have a steady check for the latter and not have to worry about working on commission

>tfw the Gamecube version of Ep.1&2 goes for upwards of 70+ and the Xbox version is literally unplayable today

Blue Burst has terrible controls but it's probably the best version of the game in terms of content.

>But being a salesman is an even worse cuckening than counting pills and dealing with junkies.

What makes you say that?

I really fucking wish SEGA didn't kill this shit in the US
Even the mediocre titles like 0 on the DS were fun as fuck.
I played the shit out of the PSP ones too, although they were a little too "inspired" by MH for the second one.
Because working on commission is a fucking joke, and I don't need that kinda stress when I'm paying off what is basically a mortgage with no equity.

>PSO2 western release never fucking EVER

Oh well, at least it's easy af now to register an account and even play it in english.

>Oh well, at least it's easy af now to register an account and even play it in english.
You're still playing with gooks though, so it's basically impossible to get a party of randoms going. Playing with the same people all the time is gonna get boring

>Because working on commission is a fucking joke, and I don't need that kinda stress when I'm paying off what is basically a mortgage with no equity.

All you have to do is be an excellent salesman.

Most companies will start you off on a competitive salary initially while you pad out your client book. Once you get the ball rolling you'll be making plenty and once you add in the bonuses for excellent performance you'll be in a good spot.

The only reason you'd be stressed is if you allowed to be stressed. If you can keep up a positive attitude and keep pounding the pavement you can easily get enough sales.

Most salespeople end up quitting or going to another company after a couple of moths because they're concerned about commissions, exactly like you. The ones who go on to become successful, making 150k in a year easily, are the ones who don't get discouraged and keep on pushing on. It almost always boils down to attitude, and constantly worrying about your loans will fuck up your performance no matter what your job is or what your path you choose. Using it as an excuse to not even try to look into something new will hurt only yourself and your future prospects to get out from under that burden.

Yeah, I honestly haven't bothered much with PSO2 because it's gook-exclusive. They also HATE english speakers.

I just play the gamecube version, but it sucks that I can't play TTF offline. You can make your own server but you run the risk of corruption glitches. TTF is just so good for powerleveling low level characters with your friends.

Nothing but Bloodborne. All I need to platinum it is the other two endings.

Fuck the defiled chalice.

Thinking of buying H1Z1 as well not sure though it's just sitting in my cart.

user, I make 65K a year as a marine mechanic on 70ft+ shrimp boats that operates 6 months a year in the Gulf of Mexico. I started as a deckhand for these boats just shoveling and sorting shrimp for 35k a year. And before all this I was a college student who wasted 5 years of his life and didn't even graduate.

The only advice I have for you is that even if you decided to not go to grad school, you'll be just fine. I didn't know anything about shrimp, boats, or water but here I am, living.

I'm sure my worth will keep going up as sea level rises and submerge all the land. Talk about job security

>hate school and don't want to go to college
>hate work and have absolutely 0 job experience, have never even applied for anything
>hate practicing things so even the mediocre talents I have I'll never get better at
>don't know how to drive and have too much anxiety to get my license
>handholdless virgin

what do I do when my dad can't work anymore and put food on the table

or if he dies and I can't pay for a home

is there any hope

>hate work and have absolutely 0 job experience, have never even applied for anything

How do you know you hate work if you never had a job.

>tfw almost the same exact situation and near the point where my mom is ready to throw me out the house

I have actually been applying to jobs but it's like nowhere is hiring, or in all reality I just don't have the secrets to being given the privilege to flip burgers or bag groceries.

It feels like there is no hope for my future.

I legitimatly belive he was an angel desu my dudes

Rogue legacy

Are you me?
Kurisu still the best

Nothing. My depression is at its all time peak right now, and I don't know what to do. No, there's realistically nothing I can do.

do jobs have homework?

if not they're automatically leagues above school for me

I hate having "free time" that's not actually free time and having constant work looming over me every fucking day of my life

when I get home I want to be a lazy faggot, not do busy work for shit I don't care about

Neck urself
:)

You certainly sound like a sales person with how you're shilling the job.

I think it's a sad that sales people push so hard to shed their inhibitions that they lose a degree of self awareness. The people I know personally who do well at sales roles don't know when to fucking switch off and it sounds like you're just as bad.

Myself.

Oh, yeah, as if that's so fucking easy. I'd love to kill myself at this point, but I there's no way I can bring myself to do it.

>do jobs have homework?
Only the good ones. Shit you can do like working retail or fast food won't.