Game looks absolutely godtier

>game looks absolutely godtier
>Sup Forums already hates it

Every time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=stIKyAezbGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums wouldn't know what a good game is if it bit them in the ballsack

Sup Forums is full of retards who think it is cool and edgy to shit on games as much as possible and they all try to out do each other to be the coolest autist on an anonymous chinese memes and frogposting board.

>godtier
>this

It'll be fine, but far from godtier.

shut the fuck up you stupid faggot and kill yourself

Sup Forums hates everything. Especially good games.
Sup Forums loves bad games because it makes em feel special.

MUTHA FUCKA

>Sup Forums already hates it
but that's false
the only ones who hate it are retards who want RE to be over-the-shoulder action games

the little "gameplay" they have shown looks weak as fuck

boring and a waste of time, from what I have seen.

But go ahead, worship it if that's what youre into

It will be different but a great game in its own right. Just like every other mainline RE title.

name one good video game

>Game looks God tier
let's not kid ourselves here. I'm only getting it because it's Resident Evil. If not for that, I would not even bother. Looks like it's a cash in to get the sales Silent Hills would have gotten.

>the only ones who hate it are retards who want RE to be over-the-shoulder action games
What are you talking about?
Literally the only ones who shit on it are classicfags who desperately want zombies back.

So it launches in a couple of weeks, yet I see almost no marketing. Whats up with that?
Compared to other titles, this one seems like its still 6 months away judging from the buzz

It doesn't matter what he says, you will just shit on it regardless and post ebic memes about it.

>he's got nothing

>only 2 enemies shown so far, probably the only ones in the game
>Bakers are just Aliens from Alien Isolation, have to run from them until a certain point in the game where you get weapons to handle them
>demo enemies are uninteresting and boring

God hand

>name one game
>can't name one game

every time. every fucking time, Sup Forums

Have a (you)

Didnt they say that the demo is in no way representative of the final game? And that it was just meant as a teaser?

Im not sure but I recall reading something like that

Metal Gear Rising

>buying for the brand

If you don't think it looks good, don't buy it. Absolutey cancerous behaviour lad

>only 2 enemies shown so far, probably the only ones in the game

Zombies
Dogs
Hunters
Spiders.

That's all there was in the first game. Why is this a bad thing?

Not him, but I have yet to be disappointed with a main RE title. At this point I know that if its a main RE, I probably enjoy it.

I'll check it out when I get a PSVR.

Resident Evil is one if not my favorite game series of all time, so at this point I feel obligated to at least give it a chance.
That said, the only game I don't the competitive game because that was even too shit for me.

>Sharks
>Mutated plant
>Giant Snake
>What ever those fuckers were in the boiler room
>Tyrant

Those were bosses, not regular enemies.
I think that RE7 will have more then just 2 enemie types though

well i guess my favourites for the moment are grim dawn, the batman games, total war games, and hearthstone can be fun in little doses too even though the new meta is shit

The insects in the boiler room weren't. And not the sharks either. ONE shark was a "boss".

But I agree. 7 will have definitely more enemies. Enemy variety as the game progresses is just a thing thats become natural for the franchise by now

I've been on Sup Forums since 2007, I can tell you that Sup Forums pretty much hates everything except Deus Ex, Morrowind and Half-Life 2

>no one hates HL2

Its too scurry for me ;_;

I could play the originals because it was third person, and still kind of cheesy. Even like 5 despite it ditching horror for more action.

This is 2spook for me

If you were here in 2010 you'd have seen a miracle.

>Deus ex human revolution announced
>Everyone on Sup Forums shits on it
>PC beta leaks and Sup Forums shares it
>Turns out the game is GOOD AS FUCK
>Entirety of Sup Forums is silenced and praises the game
>Haters are BTFO

To this day Deus ex human revolution is still one of Sup Forums's most loved games.

>Half-Life
>Portal
>Bloodborne

wew, that was easy

I love how people cry about how scary the first ones were compared to the 4's and 5's.

I was playing REmake for the first time like a month ago and the only scary thing were the fucking retarded controls.

Nothing even close to Silent Hill or F.E.A.R (except the third one, that one is shit)

>it's not RE at all
>RE fans hate it

ftfy

F.E.A.R wasn't even meant to be scary right?

As far as I know it was just a straight up supernatural shooter. At least that's how I experienced it.

Silent hill 1 however sent shivers down my spine as a kid.

>FEAR
>scary
Nigga, what? The only good thing about FEAR's scares are how fucking funny they are.

except the fire in the expansion jesus christ this is loud and you need me to run stop I have a heart condition I'm not made for this shit

>how scary the first ones were
No one ever said this.

Alma seems scary to me, dunno. Scarier than RE for sure tho.

Hello RE6 was my first RE game fag.

>it's not RE at all
Then what is RE? The first three games were fixed angle """horror""" games, the other three were tps with rising arcade/action amount, and we also got a bunch of multiplayer games, and even "on-rail" shooters.
RE7 is as much RE as it wants to be.

>No one ever said this.
are you serious m8

Hello

I do it's shit
the entire series is godawful... the only good thing that came from half life is counter strike

>generic texas chain saw massacre hide and seek haunted house.
>godtier
I hope your picture is unrelated

No they didn't, I can't remember ever seeing anyone say this, ever. I have never once seen anyone say it on Sup Forums.

The only one I have seen people call "scary" is 3 when the Nemesis is chasing you.

He's right though. People call them horror games all the time, but I never really seen anyone saying they are scary.
You hear that the dogs jumping through the windows got them, but not that the games are scary as a whole.
RE has always been literal shotgun horror

>They looked like monsters to you.png

Resi 1-3 are far cheesier than they are scary

Fuck off, shill.

Me too, camt seeing what behind you and the random sounds is too much for me

Genuine question.

Does this game have combat? Because the one thing that every RE has always shared is that blasting the fuck out of zombies is FUN.

Yes, although most of the combat footage has featured the invincible family man. Expect actual firearm fodder in the main game.

Post 500 good games faggot. I fucking dare you, you cuck.

(you)

every RE7 thread the majority of people are saying it looks good i udnno where you're getting ur info from

honestly just ignore the 14 year old memers spamming the same old shit it doesn't even phase me anymore all u have to do is not even respond to it and it goes away no problem

Game honestly reminds me more of Alien Isolation than Resident Evil.

this

Not interested in a alien isolation clone resident evil 2 remake on the other hand

is it called biohazard 7: biohazard in japan?

i personally like the graphics

the light effects looks pretty cool
hope it can really max out on PC desu

No its the first entry to have both in the title. Its called the same

How to spot idiots 101

How can you fucking call it good if it's not out yet?

>no one hates Morrowind
Nostalgia is that strong?

There is a demo out
Pretty beefy to

>still not on PC
IT'S JUST NOT FAIR BROS

how scary is it

>half life
When will this meme end? Game was the most tedious and unbearable shit I've ever played, overrated as hell

I think people are getting the wrong impressions from how the game is marketed.

The promo material is very twitchbait focused, showing off the more typical modern Horror elements. But the people who've played it says this is by no means reflective of the entire game and that it actually feels like Resident Evil 1 with some modern twists on it. Polygon even confirmed there's more combat than people think, with an upgrade system for guns and everything.

It will be a good game, maybe not mindblowing; but after RE6 the franchise needed a soft-reboot.

>A Silent Hills PT rip-off
>Godtier

Lol sure it's not a resident evil game though. It's just a generic scary game shooter.

>Morrowind

this used to be the case, but there is a strong anti morrowind contrarian element now who shouts down anyone who enjoys it as a nostalgiafag

case in point this guy

>Lol sure it's not a resident evil game though.

What is Resident Evil then?

>probably the only ones in the game
>grasping this hard

Pathetic

So that game takes place in a rural farm compound or something ?

He is just a retard trying hard to fit in with the other retards

>vr
>no co op
>ghosts

It looks like outlast 2: electric boogaloo

>since 2007

eternal newfag tier

Not without just constantly refering back to soulsbourne title anyway

I think it looks great.

I sure hope you don't think 4 or 5 was scary at least

>b-but muh regenarators?!!!

Fuck off. Every user, youtuber, letsplayer feels the need to gush on and on and on about those fucking grey dummies and the sound they made.

Not scary
Not freaky
Not a big deal

Reasons why you should be skeptical
>RE5
>RE6
>games that look great turn out shit all the time

Think about it user.

they never bothered me either, i always just found them annoying as fuck to deal with.

Sup Forums hates everything unless it's uncool.

>silent hill
>calling ANYTHING a rip off

I missed when we didnt care and just got excited for good shit.

>crows

dragons dogma dark arisen

>literally nothing they've done so far suggests it will be anything good, let alone faithful to the franchise roots
>we're supposed to pretend it's going to be "god tier" without any proof because they said so

Honestly.
End your life.

>literally nothing they've done so far suggests it will be anything good, let alone faithful to the franchise roots.

Just because you haven't been keeping up doesn't mean they haven't shown good stuff.

oh yeah they "revealed" there is a shotgun in the game, totally going to be faithful to the roots of the franchise.
All those bad Resident Evil games didn't have shotguns.

Why would games bite me in the ballsack, huh?
Are you retarded?
Mmmm, I think you are!

*slaps face*

Idiot.

>makes the same thread constantly
>buttblasted no ones sucking 7's dick like he is

Games going to flop cuz it looks shit, same as DR4 just did. No amount of whining is going to prevent that.

I wish the first reply was Jackie Chan.
I don't care if you call me reddit that shit is always funny.

shovel knight

no it's going to do well just like the last two big Resident Evil games that were steaming garbage.

Capcom is marketing it as stream bait.
That's why people are drawing comparisons to P.T and Outlast, those types of first person horror games get huge attention from e-celebs because they can do their epic reactions.
And with PSVR and every PS4 having streaming built-in, there's going to be unprecedented attention for this game at launch.

They're already doing it themselves, they flew Jontron out to LP a demo already just for advertising.
youtube.com/watch?v=stIKyAezbGI