What the fuck is this guy talking about?

What the fuck is this guy talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VV5Fjokx17c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hideo Kojima thread
>0 replies

Sup Forums come on not all of you are sleeping

are you seriously asking what he meant or are you just shitposting

Fuck off

>This kills the Jupiter.

I just want her to have an uncensored shower scene
is that so much to ask?

>Nobody posts in Kojima twitter threads that are actually video game related
>Those autistic "what did he mean by this?" threads about him posting pictures of burgers or whatever shitty movie he's watching get hundreds of replies

Really gives the old noggin a good scratching

pretty basic analogy even with kojimble's brokren engrish

Maybe next time you'll learn how to make a thread proper and get replies? I doubt it though, you seem pretty low IQ.

"in order to fulfill our goals for a game engine, we took their engine and resuited it to our liking. the end result was something that allowed us to do what we wanted, in addition to more potential".

Reminder that Guerrilla sucks

he's taking credit for guerrilla's hard work

This
But everything needs to be spelled out for idiots

amerifats B T F O

>You will not only go to mars in your lifetime but jupiter as well

Thank you, Kojima.

>Horizon Zero Dawn credits
>A Hideo Kojima game
>Written by Hideo Kojima
>Produced by Hideo Kojima
>Directed by Hideo Kojima
>Decima engina created by Hideo Kojima all by himself
>Horizon Zero Dawn created and mostly developed by Kojima productions with just a little bit of help from Guerrilla Games

Bullshit just like he always has. Kojima is the definition of a hack. Carried his entire way by the likes of Fukushima and managing to piggy back off the coattails of much more talented people.

After so much work in the FOX Engine he felt that it'd been wasted. Much like rocket engine development stagnated following the end of the space race, Kojima felt frustrated with it.
After the Kojima world tour of studios he realized he wasn't alone doing rocket engines. So rather than focusing on reaching the moon (MGSV engine capabilities) he realized there were SpaceX projects reaching for Mars.
Decima Engine was built with input of others so now they can not just aim for Mars, but even Jupiter itself. It's all just an extended metaphor of technical capabilities meaning "Decima is so powerful you guys, you can't even believe" which is amazing to me considering how optimized FOX Engine was.

Also Zone of the Enders dealt with Mars and Jupiter Colonies so yeah. And that's why I love following Kojima's twitter

>Everyone is going to discover that Hideo Kojima is a fucking hack

cant wait

>of much more talented people.
Such as?

>Kojimadrones will by Horizon Zero Dawn just to look at the engine

>Tomokazu Fukushima
>Harry Gregson-Willson
>Yoji Shinkawa
The second Fukushima left the series the writing went to shit. The second Gregson Willson left the score went to so much shit they had to rely on licensed music. The only thing even keeping Kojima afloat is the art design by Shinkawa. The second he leaves Kojima is fucked. Kojima is literally David Cage if he was surrounded by talented people.

Why can't he be like Kaz Hirai and learn english once and for all?

He's too busy making video games.

>"Videogames"
Fixed.

kek

KEK

Good one

>implying Hideo "Traveling Around the World as He Pleases and Sitting on His Schedule" Kojima is busier than Kaz

with kojima outing as a hack i think we will finally have the end of the game developers era and all that will remain are the companies since there isnt really anyone else talented in the industry

Cults of personality will continue to happen.

Nah. Hopefully it ends the “idea guys who think they're bigger than the entire team” meme

>You'll never be a small petite mexican man married to big busty red head breeding sex pig

There's a big difference though, Kaz lived in the US when he was a kid.

>Mexican
He's half paki half english born in New York, friend

And Hideo lived inside US movies, like Escape from New York and Die Hard.

wow that's worse

Most weeaboos lived inside anime here and they can't speak Japanese half as well as Kojima can speak English.

for you

>It's a decent engine but it needs some Jap magic to be amazing

Basically it saved them time on doing the grunt work, but needed modifying to suit his needs, which is basically how most engine licensing goes.

what are you talking about, o-genki des ka kusou baka tadaiama

see I'm fluent

Confirmed: Death Stranding is The Last of Us + Interstellar

Cover based shooter where you're chained to some sidekick who dictates what you can and can't do.

To Jupiterrrrrr

Hopefully this jack is not implying they somehow made the engine better with his barebone team, that would be insulting the engineers at Guerilla...

>which is basically how most engine licensing goes.

Uh, that's the opposite of engine licensing, because rarely does the engine owner allow modifications to the platform.

youtu.be/VV5Fjokx17c

Even IGN has gone into how this is an unorthodox alliance.

"Reforming" sounds more like they made alterations, not improvements.

Watch It's a collaboration on the original engine. Programmers at Kojima Studios add new features to the engine, Guerrilla developers can use it. Vice versa

It's not a very common thing to do, because as they say, it requires a level of trust that the other studio's programmers don't break essential functions and features that the other one has already used.

Kojima has said this is going to be a small game for the first title after becoming independant, when his studio gets enough funding he'll create his own engine for the next game. I think he's thrown all that out the window.

He'll never make PC games, thanks to Sony and a shitty console engine.

This is shitty marketing because Guerilla "gave" the engine to Kojima, so he thinks he can be Guerilla now and update the engine to make it looks better lmao.

Blasted.

He still hasn't learned English?

>shitty console engine.
Still mad that the best engine is only on ps4 ?

Santaolalla just said on an argie programme that tlou 2 will be released inbetween 2018-March2019

That's an oxymoron

anything console can't be best at anything

Yet all the best are on PS4.

Show me anything on PC that comes even close to this.

..a picture? What does that have to do with engines? Regardless, are you implying consoles have better graphics than PC's..?

So far? yeah.

Pic related is not real. I repeat. Pic related is not real.

Yeah, I can see that.. way too clean.

That's a cutscene though. In engine or not, those don't count because they're optimized. Show gameplay at 60fps.

Not a cutscene. There are no cutscenes in Driveclub.

Then what is the camera doing?

Have some actual good photo-realistic 3D work btw.

This wouldn't work in real life.

Head rotation and neck mobility would be too slow.

Person/Robot would die in a fire fight.

Not the point.

In most driving games you can spin the camera around.

Oh yeah? Nice gameplay dude.

Uncharted 4 was pretty boring, but the graphics were fucking out of this world, mayne. It shits on a lot of heralded PC games.

I would love to see a graphical powerhouse on the PC as crafted by ND. They may have lost their playfulness, but their level of polish is still phenomenal.

As someone who actually owns and plays Driveclub I must say...

This doesn't do justice to how it looks up close. I remember people convincing me Last Guardian looked shitty. Then I played it. Holy fuck.

Not how it works. On PC you can't make a crysis 1 game anymore because most people as in 97% of people have bad hardware and that would result in a very narrow market.

Watch the Death Stranding panel. Kojima wanted to shoot for the moon, the weird guy from Guerrilla said we'll go to Mars, and then they were like "let's go to Jupiter."

Also KojiPro and Guerrilla are putting satellite teams in each others studio. Dutch fags in Japan and Japan fags in Amsterdam.

Decima got suggested because Japanese history(Dejima was originally translated as Decima) and a Greek Goddess.

Basically two metaphor lunatics are now working for Cerny who didn't even know what the fuck was going on.

But I'm from north London?

They are not putting satelite teams in eachothers studios they just consider eachother satelite teams.

You understand graphics are scalable right? The only reason they don't put 4k textures in the game is download size.

Mars = 4k
Jupiter = VR (4k+ @ 75+ FPS)

user, they literally said KojiPro staff were going to be put in Amsterdam near the end of the panel. That there would be a satellite KojiPro studio in Guerrilla offices.

Then they said that they would be putting together a Guerrilla team as well to send to Japan.

You don't spin it around to a flashy deutsch angle. Machines are easiest to make look good in 3D anyway.

That's not from any game, it's just an image to point out how non-real his example looked compared to what's achievable.

so fucking dumb, and why everyone with any sense knows SpaceX mars colonization will never happen. we need to be building space elevators if we're serious about getting off the planet.

And really getting humans off the planet is stupid. Humans are made for this planet. What we need to be doing is getting out of the humans.

She's 41 but she has the face of a 60 year old. It's weird.

Graphics can be scalable if they are designed for it but any software designer who has ever worked with hardware based software will tell you that you can optimize to the point where it only works on those exact specs and nothing else.
Thats the reason why most PS4Pro patches are underwhelming to say the least.

Kojima and Shinkawa are buddies though, so I don't think there's much of a chance of him leaving.

You know what I've suddenly realized? When Death Stranding finally comes out, Sup Forums is going to start saying Konami was right, like what happened with Kotick and Tim Schafer.

He said PC had better graphics, then he showed something that wasn't a game...

Really makes the neurons tickle.

They already are.

Not going to make Death Stranding any less of an amazing game though ;^)

>not one of them a game designer
You're not even trying

This poster is a Skeleton, confirmed. You'll never escape your flesh prison, you calcium fuelled freak!

>Sony Engine
>no PC release
WE DID IT

The story writer, the main composer and the main concept artist are the ones that made his games memorable

>that
>face of a fucking 60 year old
you need to lay off the chinese cartoons retard

Because dudeface made a big point about how the image he posted WASN'T REAL! ..while it looked nowhere close to real to begin with.

It was never meant as an example of PC graphics, but as an example of actual photorealism.

Christ, you fanboy.. you have no idea if it'll be good.