So whats Sup Forums's verdict?

Short and boring, like my dick.

it's a PS4 exclusive, what do you think

Cute, like my dick

flawed gem

Like your dick?

yeah it's good size put points a little to the left

Between my legs and full of cum.

Worth the extra 7 years wait just like Breath of the Wild will be. It's awesome buying consoles for games that don't get released on them

who care's what Sup Forums's verdict is?

play the fucking game and find out yourself
Sup Forums is shit for reviewing vidya, anyway

if you consider gal stones and kidney stones gems maybe

You can let bird dog eat you.
Thumbs up.

> Buying an exclusive with no insight at all.

You sound like the kind of dumb cunt whose room is full of Video Game related toys, and a laptop full of Hentai.

that's actually out?

Someone on here said something mean about a video game he likes I think and he can't handle that this board (like all boards) is filled with mixed opinions

shut up kid

Does the thing die at the end or not?
that's all I want to know

I'm not a kid you child.

yes
no

@360231154

fuck up child

I'm a poor/lazy university student, I'll get it when it's cheaper.

I enjoyed ICO and SotC

No, they both live.

The creature is very badly wounded and you are passed out. The creature somehow brings you to your village, but the villagers keep attacking it with spears. They take the boy away from the creature, which is getting killed. You have to use the command you used through the whole game (for jumping and moving) to order it to go away so it doesn't get killed.

Years later when the boy is really old and has a beard he finds a shield he used in game. He points it to the air, beautiful music starts playing and the game flies back in to the cave where you first met the creature. It's dark and you only see the eyes glowing in the dark and a roar. The end.

It's well made and ending is nice and dramatic enough without being sappy.

that's pretty convincing, good job

I actually feel sorry for the anons who are unable to feel any emotions when playing a game like The Last Guardian. All the frustration, bitterly lonely and blind for anything else other than their own inner emptiness.
These are the kind of Anons that will sit at the windows of their 1 room flat all day to trash talk passing people when they grow old.

So it's one of those cheap indie games that appeal to muh emotions instead of being an actual game?
Into the trash it goes.

Ending completely ruined the whole story.

Not really