Nigger

>nigger
>woman
FUCKING SJWs REEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP RUINING MY GAMES

Get banned.

You seem like a troubled individual. Maybe turning off your virtual toy device might do you some good.

While the first one had a great atmosphere with the same set of characters, this one was indeed ruined.

Not by SJW though.

Greetings, Reddit.

The virtual toy isn't the problem, the vibrating toy up his ass is

Ruined by what? It was literally more of the same goodness from the first game

If you don't understand that the problem is almost always how the content is handled more than the content itself then there is little discussion to be had.

> being homophobic

kill yourself newshit tourist

I understand the point you are trying to make and I disagree with it.

>implying there is anything gay about enjoying toys in your ass

t. sissy faggot

Yep

No one gave a fuck about niggers, women, spics and whatnot in old movies, because it wasn't the point of them solely being there.

This nigga knows what's up. There was just something fucky about it. As soon as I started playing it I decided to go back to GTA IV. I don't really even remembered what I disliked about it but I remember really disliking it

>yfw you will never be this much of a beta white sperg

Yeah, put me in my place. How would you punish me for being such a slutty little faggot?

Well first off I'd give you a job so you couldn't coast off of being a beta fucktoy because you're afraid of responsibility

When was the last time someone ever talked about mercenaries in general?

belittle me more daddy, I'm almost there

The job interview?

when that company got shut down, and even then it was just "man it sucks pandemic got shut down the first mercenaries was so good" and everyone gets real apologetic about the second one because it's shit

I remember buying this on 360 and the game was a copy of LOTR BFME instead even though the package and disc said Mercenaries 2. Was it any good?

there it is
good fap
thanks bro

no homo

>No one gave a fuck about niggers, women, spics and whatnot in old movies, because it wasn't the point of them solely being there.

You know that's not true, if you dig around you can find old yahoo groups of people mad about niggers in older movies it's nothing new.

that game was so awesome despite being unfinished and very rough around the edges

god, fuck ea games

OH NO

OH NO

OH NOOOOO

OH NO YOU DIDN'T

OH NO YOU DIDN'T

OH NO YOU DIDN'T

OH NO YOU DIDN'T