youtube.com/watch?v=QvcFRgJwE2k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ybZ9PVcf6X8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>E-Celeb shit

No thanks

woah a video game has bugs

Who?

First time hearing this man. How intentional is his very intentional sounding Jontron impression?

>make gameplay frustrating on purpose
>it's just buggy guys I swear

Dunkey is 100% irony now in everything he does so pretty intentional

It's actually his real voice. He's a nerd.

>trying to meme talk to me

Not even going to continue.

But what does pewdiepie say about it? I assume you know
fucking cancer

An youre a faggot

Okay, honestly, looking at this, it actually behave like an animal with a mind of its own. I am actually impressed.

>Dunkey makes a video shitting on a game I don't like
>"LMAO, LOOK HOW SHIT THE GAME IS!"
>Dunkey makes a video praising a shit game
>"HAHAHA! CLASSIC DUNKEY!"

It's like you don't realise everything he does is supposed to be funny, the most serious videos he makes are his reviews.

They somehow outdid the frustrating gameplay in ICO. A real achievement.

Here's his real thoughts on the game:

"I'm on the fence whether it's terrible or good. It's possibly the least responsive game ever created, but it's also really unique and has some incredible moments. The visuals are amazing but the PS4 can barely run it. I think people who have the patience for it, who are fans of Team Ico's other stuff will love it. On the other hand, large segments of the game are built on these really unreliable mechanics or mechanics that are just flat out boring."

Yeah, I really like how it interacts with the environment on its own.

I think that was what they were going for but people are getting frustrated because of it. Might've been resolved if you made 2 different gaemplay modes, one where the dog is more obedient and one where it's like the one we got.

I think that's the problem. Trico is often finicky as fuck, and people just don't have patience for that shit.

>Might've been resolved if you made 2 different gaemplay modes, one where the dog is more obedient and one where it's like the one we got.
You mean difficulty setting.

From what I've heard, not played the game yet myself, if you give him a single command he'll do it eventually but if you spam commands at him it'll try to process them all at once which is what Dunkey is doing in the video.

Unless that's just an excuse people are making up.

Stop posting dunkey.

But I can't see how the game would have the same intended mood without it. The beast trying to force his head through the small door remind me of when I tried to teach my cat to use the trap door. That cat was stupid as fuck, but I loved the guy.

Where was his Jontron impression? If anything, I think Jontron sounds like he's doing a (damn good) Nathan Lane impression.

I don't disagree with that remark, but I see how at the same time not everyone is going to be on-board with that. The game is super niche.

those are features tbqh
the animal is made to act that way

The dog actually acts like an animal instead of a robot who follows orders?? Wowsers

Am I the only one severely underwhelmed by this trash?

It took them 7 fucking years to come up with this?
They oculdn't seriously make this game on the ps3 either?

Why? What's so demanding about this game that couldn't be implemented on the last gen of consoles?

It's like a nightmare, every single game I was waiting for has turned into trash.

Here is his honest review.

No. There are more 13-17 year old people on Sup Forums than just you.

When that only leads to frustration, it's not a good feature

Will Shadow of the colossuses, Ico and Last guardian ever come to PC?

Sony has released other of their home-made games on PC, after all.

Dunkey confirmed invalid

It looks interesting, but is this supposed to be AAA? It should be a 20$ PS market game at best.

At what point did dunkey stop being overly ironic and start being more serious and real?

doesn't mean it makes for a good game

But I'm not.

Any examples, friendo?
Hard Mode: No Helldivers (which was probably only published by Sony)

Colossi, not colossuses.

>People wanted to play this

I'm all for emotional feel trips between boyes and doges, but this just looks frustrating as fuck to play and I'm not even the one playing it.

It even went on the Xbone, wiiU and 3DS.

That's the shitty movie one, retard.

Dunkey gained even more weight and is a great big fat guy now. What you are hearing is the voice of someone with fat cheeks. JonTron has always been fat enough for it to effect his voice, but Dunkey has only recently gotten as large.

>Conan sees Dunkey vid
>likes it
>invites him to replace worthless fat fedora beardo weeb faggot who shills everything on his show
>first segment goes great
>they shit all over whatever stupid cinematic bullshit has come out
>normies finally wake up and realize how shit most games are and stop buying them
>crash happens
>from its ashes, games with actual good gameplay become mainstream again
>gaming is saved

Thanks Conan and Dunkey!

It''s still a game owned by Sony published on multiple platform. iit doesn't matter if it's a shitty movie but yeah, it is a shitty movie

youtube.com/watch?v=ybZ9PVcf6X8

Dunkey's always been real, retard

>games with actual good gameplay become mainstream again
Dunkey and Conan? So like, MOBAs and... nothing because Conan doesn't like games?

Dunkey sucks at games though, he was addicted to LoL for like a decade and has now switched to OW. Granted he's actually pretty decent at analyzing games some games he's still kinda shit at them.

Also he pulled back what he said about the Last of Us, so he is into movie games.

>>Also he pulled back what he said about the Last of Us, so he is into movie games.
Shit taste confirmed

The game actually look like one I would enjoy.