Nvidia released 7 driver updates in 2016 that """""accidentally""""" broke Nvidia GPUs

>Nvidia released 7 driver updates in 2016 that """""accidentally""""" broke Nvidia GPUs

Why do people support this company?

>broke Nvidia GPUs

???

Works for me :)

same reason niggers buy nike shoes: marketing aimed at low IQ consumer zombies

Nice thread pajeet.

No driver updates broke anything

OP IS A LYING PAJEET

POO
IN
THE
LOO
NOT
IN
YOUR
GPU

Oops~!

Looks like you need a new Nvidia Geforceā„¢ GTX card, friend. Your old one just can't handle these newdrivers! We recently drove the price of the economically powerful card in our Geforce suite of products (980ti) to over $1000 so you don't want that. Buy the new 10 series!

And make sure you sign up for GeForce Experience with Facebook so we have even more data on you as a consumer so we can design the next GPUs.

>updating drivers even tho everything is working good

literally no point, why would you do this?

>just sign in to Faceberg so you can download our latest drivers that will gimp your older video card, goy!

Which ones were they? can you list the numbers please.
Just I havent had any issues with mine.

because AMD's are even worse

rarely, to get Vulkan improvements and marginal performance increases in everything else.

I personally don't bother. Though windows tells me about a new Nvidia driver update every week. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

For AMD: To get improvements that refine the card making it more powerful while adding new features

For Nvidia: if you want to gimp your card to make the new GeForce cards look stronger

All you have to do is email support and they'll replace it with a newer model if that happens

Typical poorfag. Cant afford the good stuff so spouts a load of bollocks about them to make himself feel better

>because AMD's are even worse
>card still works
>can still play vidya

"muh mouse cursor not looking right is more serious issue than the video card's fan malfunctioning"

I'm still using a driver from late 2014 for my 780Ti.
Don't even have any trouble runing the new Deus Ex, maybe that's because.

>AMD
>driver updates
You're a funny guy, user

Buy the cheap 1060 that costs 250 but is as powerful as the 980!

sorry can you point out any user who had their gpu broken?

You should be thankful nvidia releases ANY drivers at all. They are a hardware manufacturer, not a fucking software developer. Are you retarded?

>a computer hardware manufacturer isn't responsible for drivers
b8 or retarded

Because the other company is even worse of a joke.

Huh, never had this issue. If you had 7 GPUs fail on you, I'd say you have something wrong with your PSU or motherboard, maybe user error.

>"""""accidentally""""" broke Nvidia GPUs
>fixed them right in the next update
if this was an actual scheme like how they send updates to old Android phones that make them stop working, they wouldn't have fixed the issues they created.

Just a friendly reminder that only cucks buy Nvidia.