What are you guys looking forward to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zEeJ2X0uFg
youtu.be/vccp7IpdUFU?t=47m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>3 Yakuzas
HA!

No thanks...

Nioh and Death stranding. Maybe Ace combat 7.

I just want Ys 8

Persona 5
Nier Automata
Gravity Rush 2
Crash
Spider-Man
Nioh
Future Tone

Persona 5, Berserk, Shenmue III, Dragon Quest, Nier, and Danganronpa V3 are not exclusive to the PS4.

The only good (or potentially) ones there are:
Persona 5
Gravity Rush 2
KH
Yakuza
Nioh
Nier

Also NieR isn't exclusive. It might come to Xbox One too, apparently.

>weebshit and SJW games

no thanks

January for the Switch announcement.

Gran Turismo looks good

ace combat in an exclusive?

When is Deep Down every going to come out? I want a clunky as fuck capcom dungeon crawler. I want it now.

>there are people in this world that are still waiting for Deep Down

>not adding Last Guardian
PS4 has TWO games now, baby!

Me. I'm the only one and I posted in this thread.

PCMR fag here. Death Stranding and Days Gone look alright but I'm still satisfied with modded Skyrim so I think I'll be fine not hitting them.

>Uncharted:muh strong wymen edition
>The last of us: tranny edition
>Horizon: mu strong wymen (also redhead)
>God of war: raising my wifes son edition

when did Sony become so cucked?
really, what happened?

Neogaf happened

>PCucks have arrived

Come back when your graphics look like pic related without having to reinstall windows 10 20 times.

Come back when you can run at 60FPS, cuck

Funny because uncharted 4 is one of the games that actually runs solidly at 60fps.

Nice photoshop.

you didn't answer my question
I want to know what happened

I can't say why something that Never Ever happened would happen.

so you are saying that there is nothing wrong with these games?

>Deep Down

mh, cool list user. Want to start a petition? And while at it, you surely would sign the bloodborne to pc one..

P5 half assedly since i've never played any of them and this will be my first, Horizon, Not death stranding because i have no idea what it is so far, whichever yakuza isnt shit, maybe Nioh after reviews, Nier after reviews, looks a little boring like ff15 combat. FF7 im simply waiting to see if its good as well.

Gravity Rush 2 mostly. I haven't played any of the KH games so I was thinking about getting the collection once that comes out aswell. I was hyped for some of those games but they got delayed over and over again so it died down a bit.

> 60fps
WHAT A FUCKING KEK, GOD

>gt sport
>spiderman
>horizon
>tlou2

All of them except for yakuza and the animu.

Why did you add so many multiplats?

I ask because, without the multiplats, you still have a good size list of exclusives that's worth shitposting about.
But there's nearly 5 multiplats on that list.

Also Drawn to Death is cancelled

>all dem remasters and vaporware

not thanks

WHY WOULD I NOT WANT 3 YAKUZAS

YAKUZA IS GREAT

Mostly all of them. Especially intrigued by Days Gone. I have a feeling that, and Horizon will battle it out as best Open-World exclusive.

Nice memes.

>the truth is now a meme

Persona 5 and Nier: Automata (which I will get on PC).
Maybe Wild, maybe Gravity Rush 2.
Probably Death Stranding when we get more information about it.
It's still a pretty weak lineup of games.
I should get into Yakuza though

Honestly, this is one of the things about "exclusives"
Can they sell a console when there's an alternate multiplat version of an exclusive?

GT? I can just play Dirt.
God of War? I can just play literally any character action game ever.
Ace Combat?
Ok you got Ace Combat, that's truly the king of the genre.

>Using Devolver Digital games to promote a console
Oh shit my sides, Fork Parker only puts those games there cause he knows you cucks will buy anything as long as it gets a trailer

I hope it gets crossplay

>Chloe is a fan favorite, everyone wanted it to be her

>Ellie's a tombboy, degenerate.

>Horizon has a female lead. Holy shit, time to flip my virgin ass out.

>The son is confirmed to be his, and is training him

Why are people from Sup Forums so fucking Sup Forumsirgins? It's like they don't like playing girls cause they get uncomfortable, and blaming it on some jewish agenda. Fucking hang yourself, please.

Also, Days Gone looks manly as fuck.

>redditspacing
you almost had me user

Why does every PS4 thread have a list of upcoming games?

They never talk about currently released games.

I wonder why...

>Doesn't have comeback

>lol your reddit

Their western studios try to appeal really hard to the "cinematic experience" audience. It leads to this.

>Chloe is a fan favorite, everyone wanted it to be her
so the fanbase are SJW, thanks for proving my point
>Ellie's a tombboy, degenerate.
>draw a boy, call it a girl
>b-but it's a tomboy!!!!
>Horizon has a female lead. Holy shit, time to flip my virgin ass out.
yeah totally realistic strong female lead ;^)
>The son is confirmed to be his, and is training him
>confirmed

Marked em

>phoneposter
>all the SJW games

good goy

Crash Bandicoot 1, Crash Bandicoot 2, Crash Bandicoot 3.

I'll let you know if I find any other cool games on the PS4 after I get it for Crash Bandicoot alone.

>Chloe's not your average sjw hero, but whatever makes you sleep at night.

>She's a lesbo, what else do you think they should have designed her? In fact, tLOU fanbase is more sjw than any other game in existence.

>yeah totally realistic strong female lead ;^)

Yea, just as realistic as the other 90% of male protagonist, or the anime chinks you jack off too.

>confirmed

Indeed it is. You think Kratos is a cuck? Oh, boy.

It seems to me your a typical faggot who like's playing as oiled up men and fighting the big bad guys. I'm afraid you have to go back to Final Faggotry XV

Like some sjw shit(like there is any) would keep me away from game. Thats what they want you do.

>Persona 5
>upcoming PS4 exclusive
>already played it on PS3
Aren't people a bit too desperate to show the superiority of their toy when they include a delayed last gen port to the list of exclusives?

>tLOU fanbase is more sjw than any other game in existence.
>Gone home
>Life is strange
>Undertale

How the fuck is TLOU fanbase SJW's when most of the game is about killing infected dudes and dudettes with your fists?

>dudettes

Literally 0. Also, the whole fanbase get's a boner whenever Ellie is involved and think of her like their daughter. The game as Neil Cuckmann, and sjw cancer written all over it.

There is only a few infected dudettes. Also, their infected, not the main enemy. Way to downplay the cancerous game their goyim.

Half of all infected are female infected. You get to grab them by the back of their head and smash it into the cornor of a table creating a crater in their skull in the process.

Only the actual characters could be seen as influenced by SJW, but even then its mostly hidden away in a nondistracting fashion. Except for left behind which has a whole 5 minute cutscene dedicated to lesbonism.

Did you check out Days Gone? Like an open-world WWZ with Sons of Anarchy bikers. Honestly more excited for that than Horizon.

You're clearly a Trump-eteer, you should be fine with creepy old men wanting to fuck their daughters.

I just want Gravity Rush 2, honestly.

My niggas
youtube.com/watch?v=3zEeJ2X0uFg

>mostly hidden away in a nondistracting fashion.

Ellie is the definition of a sjw, not even dlc included. The whole game is the main character getting cucked in to sending her somewhere. Not to mention, she(a 14 year old) got hit so many times(even with a metal rod to the face) that she should've passed out. Yet she keeps going and start sneaking in and shit.

Talk about fucking realism.

KNACK 2 BABYYYYYYY

No because people like video games and don't care if other is available on different platform just because they are shitposting platform wars autists like you?

Could someone explain the appeal of Gravity Rush?

I've watched some gameplay, and nifty flying gimmick and 10/10 visuals aside, it seems the entire game is just divekicking black blobs over and over.

Am I missing something? It looks boring as hell

Haha nice one. I dunno man it didn't distract me.

She can't even swim and she needs joel to do almost everything for her. I wouldn't call her an SJW. But she was definetly created by one.

Why do people always included Persona 5 as PS4 exclusives? It's a PS3 & PS4 games.

Dunno about you guys, but I don't consider P5 as PS4 exclusives if others can still play it on PS3.

>deep down
>ever coming out

Sony family exclusive = PS4 exclusive. It's the definitive console to play it on.

Like how PCucks consider multiplats exclusives

It's PlayStation exclusive user. Sony win again.

The only thing I'm looking forward is selling my ps4 and expending that money on steam games.

Because it doesn't have a legal PS3 version in English.

Same reason how PCucks consider indie garbage and vintage games as gaming PC exclusives even though you can play them on tablet, laptop etc.

Literally this.

youtu.be/vccp7IpdUFU?t=47m13s

I don't care how tough she is, a 14 year old cannot, in any way take a hit like that and still be conscious.

>steam games

Like? What are you looking forward on it?

There is english localization of PS3 version

>No digimon

OP step up your game

Honestly, just saw E3 reveal.

Oh, so you're right. My mistake then.

The E3 trailer is the only gameplay we've seen and that looked like generic movie shit

Don't forget during the winter level where she's effortlessly pulling dumpster's through knee-high snow.

>Gravity Rush 2
>Nier Automata
>The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2
>Tales of Berseria
>two new Housemarque games
>mfw all my super duper specific wanted games are coming
Feels so good

>Doesn't pick Uncharted

>Doesn't pick Crash remake

>Doesn't pick the sequel to the 2013 GOTY, knack

dip yourself in oil and light a match, you're lost.

>deep down
Wasnt that suppose to be a launch tittle?

NO CRASH, NO CASH.

So if P5 has Vita version. it would still be considered PS4 exclusive because PlayStation family?

PS5 launch title

Yea, demo was kinda shit. But the whole zombie swarm thing is very interesting. It was in early development, anyways. I hope we can see some open-world examples in E3 2017.

Yes. See DQ Builders. Gravity Rush, Tearaway, World of Final Fantasy.

Yes because only bleach drinking retards own a vita

>sony had devs making games for ps5 even before ps4 was out
Absolute madmen

There is a Yakuza compilation thing coming too?

He only hit her hands though.

You just went full retard, didn't you? When you make a weak ass bait post like that you only hurt yourself and your peasant buddies, proving console degenerates are simply too stupid to pc

>consiously wanting to have a machine that suffers from BSOD.
>consiously wanting to have a machine that wasn't designed for video games to begin with.
>consiously wanting a machine that doesn't have any AAA exclusives in the near future or in the distant future.
>consiously wanting to be fucked by GPU manufacturers teaming up with developers like crytek to make assets 10 times more streneous on the hardware than it needs to be just so the Plebian Cuck retards will buy more expensive graphics cards.

Id rather not.

>consiously wanting to have a machine that wasn't designed for video games to begin with.
late 90s PCs were. But then 3Dfx died and Windows 98 died, Steam came and PC games died.

>Have one component designed for video games
>"MUH WHOEL MACHINE IS FOR VIDEO GAEMS"

Yet mostly spent web browsing Sup Forums huh?

Stay mad Pleb Cuck.

Heh