Why haven't you joined your university's gaming society?

Why haven't you joined your university's gaming society?

Because they only play Fifa, and that's it, nothing more than fucking Fifa, all the day. Okay, I lie, they play PES from time to time.

Manc sum

protip: that's not all they play, that's just what they play when everyone else's around.

Make some friends, user! :3

>Tfw 2 smrt for video games
>2 dumb 4 unie

No, that's all they play, maybe some shitty phone game, but that's all they have, there may be some Battlefield or Call of Duty but they played it once when it launched and that's it. They are not interested in games, they are only interested in football.

They're all Nintenbabbies or Weebs.

Manchester is a giant fucking shithole, and the north needs to be bombed

>asian university
>everyone only plays LoL, starcraft and overwatch
>only two or three westaboos have a steam account

>He's never experienced Sankeys

>Why haven't you joined your university's gaming society?
Because I am not a teenager, I am an adult with a job.

Because its simple
Gaming is fucking degenerate

I game alot but i dont show it to anyone.. its fucking embarrassing

I study finance and its mostly assholes who craves money

I have to be in the gang when im with them.. we often laugh at fat nerds for gaming, when i go home i close my door and play like a degenerate

NOBODY KNOWS

they probably wouldn't stop you

>Why haven't you joined your university's gaming society?
There is none. There is game dev though.

then show them the way.

become the alpha nerd you were always born to be

Because I'm not in college anymore.

When I was still there, I did join the D&D club that my roommates helped set up, though.

graduated two years ago

because i shower

Cool story bro
Keep living that life
Just enjoy lowering the bar for the rest of us

Because I graduated from college.

social anxiety

Fair enough

>Sankey's
>not Antwerp Mansion
Fucking shit tier lad. Next you'll be going to 5th Ave you stinky cunt.

Because I joined the party and event club and get to plan and organize events/parties. Comes with a few perks like being able to invite others and getting invited to their stuff in return.

lol nerd

I joined the Facebook page but since the events so far have been Sm4sh and Pc Lans, it's going to be autism central and I'd really rather not

>Tfw Uni's gaming society is literally 4 friends circle jerking over myfirstMOBA

>he fell for the university meme

What's that style of writing called where it says "Manchester becomes a top 5 european startup destination"?

It's been becoming more and more trendy over the past 5 years and I'm already so sick of it. Unfortunately it seems like it's just the beginning.

This. Plus there's always drama around this kinds of things.

because its full of autists who are obsessed with nintendo and smash

I'm at community college, and the people who actually stay on campus for prolonged periods of time are largely insufferable, socially retarded people. I want no part of it.

Why would I go to university to play video games? This is not some kindergarden to have fun at

You can play videogames and still do well in college.
Some entitled retards take out tens of thousands of dollars in student loans and then play video games instead of studying/doing work and then wonder what happened when they fail though. I almost feel like the success rate in college would skyrocket if you had to wait until you were 23 or 24 before you could go. At 18 you're still so irresponsible. Once you become an actual adult you realize the importance of taking your shit seriously.

>Become more of a shut-in at last year of uni
>See friends panic over uniwork because they were fucking around doing stupid stuff

This. Its the first years when you should have more fun.

>Go to anime/videogames/nerd/whatever club
>Stay for only a couple of weeks, talk with everybody
>Find that one or two cool motherfuckers in the club
>Both of us leave the swamp of faggots behind and chill somewhere
>Our general fun and charisma attracts more faggots, but periodically we find a diamond in the rough to dote on and absorb into our group
>We shunt the socially retarded faggots and eventually they realize they aren't wanted and leave
Rinse and repeat. It's been like this since high school. I'm sure when I have a career, it'll be hard making as many friends easily, but for now, this has worked out swimmingly. My circle is pretty large, and we're all cool.

My school only has smash club

I don't like smash

But I have.
I only go to the one meet each week but I generally play board and cards games with them. Sometimes I'll go for the pub trip afterwards.
I'm playing pathfinder every couple of weeks with the roleplay society too, it's my first time with tabletop and so far it's been a lot of fun.

full of black people and sony crap. No PC knowledge in sight.

Mine was full of "lol I'm such a nerd xD" people.

Went to mine and it was shit, met some based lads there and we just left to go drinking instead.

>My uni's club was nothing but master racers bringing in their rigs week after week
>They did nothing but play LoL and TF2 and they would laugh off people who wanted to play Dota

I don't know which is worse.

They stink (literally) and most of them have aspergers and love to talk about how it makes them "smarter". I walked out of our campus game room laughing my ass off in shock after two of them got in an argument over who was more autistic. Also I could never bring a female friend around without them asping out creating a level of cringe that is unbearable.

>humanities
all they care about is being communist and sucking refugee dick, no gaming to be had

this all they do is play smash and there always seems to be some drama going on so i avoid it

because they are full of normies, not fellow NEETs

They're all either casuals or weebs. Fuck that.

idk you see it in all the hipster coffee shops in california tho

i despise other people and never leave my room

ALL OF THEM PLAYING FUCKING DOTA
fuck this country