Titanfall 2

Why isn't Sup Forums playing this criticlly aclaimed game?

>no anime
Thats why

I'm in a critical financial situation now.
I can't afford games.

It's not mecha

send me your origin name and I'll gift you it

I am bruh, about to queue

The PC community is already almost dead in my country.

move you stupid faggot

Because I don't use Origin products, because this series' first entry was garbage, and because I'm not paying full price for a "We're Really Sorry" sequel.

I refuse to support EA out of principle. I know most of the le redditors say the same thing, but I'm serious.

>v only has anime games
Look at this autismo

thefinalArson
thanks in advance if this is actually real

Not him, but I only have one anime game installed, and it's Half Minute Hero. Maybe Furi counts as an "anime game" because I turned on the Japanese voice option?

>thinking giveaways on Sup Forums are real

Haven't been here long I see.

What? Thats not me
Its xpolo24

Why does every single Titanfall 2 thread start with an attempt to make people buy it?
The game is a flop EA, nothing will change that.

Why does it has all those stars?

You can get anime nose art for your titans.

I play it on a daily basis, 2-3 hours each night usually. It's great fun.

because it came out ages ago and I'm not some poorfag that only plays one game forever. Also the spawn system is broken and I got tired of killing people only to have them instantly reappear behind me.

May go back to it one day if they actually fix SLI support, but the latest drivers actually broke it entirely instead of the sorta-working state it was in.

because we want more people to play it with and don't want it to die in 2 months

I just regened for the first time. Now I'm trying to get good with micromissles.

I am

i want to play the single player

I love this game, but I'm taking a break to play Let It Die right now. Not sure which one is my GOTY.

>EA hired a bunch of people to make threads with suggestive loli images

this targeted marketing is getting too intense

>HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW Sup Forums USERS

Because:
1. EA
2. TitanFall1
3. ME3

i just started that last night, the combat feels kind of slow and clunky to me. does it change at all?

The point of it being slow and clunky is that it punishes. You have to know when you hits and when not to, so you don't get hit since you can't dodge out on an animation. The combat does get faster if you use stuff like just fists, buzzsaw knuckles, and other stuff. When you get machetes and butterfly knives though, the game gets intense, along with guns.

okay thanks, i'll keep going

>no server browser
to the trash it goes

I am, and I'm loving it. It'll have a small but dedicated fanbase for years just like the first, and with every free DLC we're gonna get new players too.

Played it during the free weekend and really enjoyed it. Its a great game for goin' fast.

I was, but I'm tired of it now. The maps killed it for me. They're fucking terrible. If they add new maps or release more original Titanfall maps I'll go back to it, but only if they don't fuck with them like they did Angel City.

who /g2/ here?

I was, but I am now been obsessed with Let it Die