Why are all video games from the recent 3-4 years so boring?

Why are all video games from the recent 3-4 years so boring?
Played Far Cry 3-boring
Played Tomb raider (2013)- boring
Played Castlevania 2 - boring
Played Call of Juarez Gunslinger - so boring couldnt even finish it
Played Metal gear Rising Revengeance - so boring couldnt even finish it

And thats just some of the games i played in the last 3-4 months.What went so wrong with the gaming industry?Why can't they make interesting and exciting games anymore?Did i just grow out of games...it can't be they are just all so boring in general.

They're not boring at all, you're the problem.

>Played Call of Juarez Gunslinger - so boring couldnt even finish it
>Played Metal gear Rising Revengeance - so boring couldnt even finish it

You're the problem, user. Consider suicide asap.

>I don't like fun
OK cool, good luck with the thread OP.

If you couldn't find a single game worth playing in the last 3-4 years, you should find a new hobby.

Most of the AAA games are unimaginative sequels.

ITT butthurt normies.So all the games i listed are literally so EXCITING,AMAZING,BREATHAKING right?ok......why are u lying to yourself..

You're jaded.

>is it me or is it the games?
>it's you
>LOL YOU BUTTHURT TASTELESS FAGGOTS ENJOY YOUR SHITTY GAMES
Kill yourself.

>lists 3,4 games
>WHY ARE ALL GAMES SO SHIT

Please, kill your fucking self.

>normies
Please sir regale us with your list of hardcore games.

Oh mane

You do actually sound like a freaking huge normie.

lmao these shills flocking the thread are funny as fuck.It's just sad that u have to defend these games and shill for them but deep down u know the truth..

The industry became too corporate. Their "target" audience is "everyone" so the games don't actually get made to suit any sort of specific genre or interest. They're basically just hollywood movies these days. It doesn't help that the studios are all staffed by college grads who actually don't give the first fuck about video games. They literally hire senior project leads who say things like "I didn't get into the games industry to play video games. Playing games is the worst part about video games. They should just be like TV where you don't do anything."

Indies will save the industry. They are literally doing it as we speak on Steam.

So how about that list huh?

Yeah, the truth is the problem is you.

Too obvious retard :^)

Yeah it's pretty obvious. I'm feeling generous with (you) 's today

Oh shit, there were only 5 games released in the last 3-4 years?!

Besides that. MGR was pretty entertaining in my opinion, opinion being the key word here.

@360250042
No more (you) for you.

>All video games
>Lists 1%

Seems like nobody here is butthurt except you.

i said that just SOME of the games i played.Learn to read.I didn't list all because the thread would get too long,but you get the point.

>Once I get a serious boner for a Lara face we get a new version
When will they stop this? Original 2013 was different from definitive 2013 and ROTTR was different yet again. Fuck.

What kind of question is that, how would anyone answer it?
You would have listed games you like to get recommendations if this thread had any other point than starting shit to watch it unfold and please your voyeurism fetish.

>mgr
>boring

>Games get more and more ADHD friendly
>Still gets bored
You need help

probably jaded and start growing up out of vidya, try to find some game that you want to get into and stick to similar genre for awhile, or try to find a real hobby.

Play some old games you have missed out on, before the industry got hijacked by pure greed and nu-male hipsters with cuckhold fetish.