Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0rlCJ047Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this going to be another one of the threads in which someone post a bunch of un patched webms?

It's one of these thread where some guy posts the webm's of unofficial servers, issues that were patched years ago and lags/disconnects/packetloss.

And some faggots will bite and in the end we can't have a nice video game discussion.

hi guys

Go fuck yourself.

I am sincerely sorry I ever gave this piece of shit a chance.

i gat gud nigga

honeslty CS is skill based game where you you see your hard hard pay off. if you're not good in this game after playing 600 hours you just suck at games inho user

>Apologize
>to a game that keeps digging itself deeper

no
youtube.com/watch?v=v0rlCJ047Ds

wait what
I thought that was a joke image

played a game last week after a year

holy shit those gun sounds

Valve is such a shit company, why would they do that

No, it's sadly real. I won't lie, I love to see sell shit like this but getting nothing but skin textures instead of interesting mods put in like weather is fucking depressing.

>not playing for a year

and i bet you played MM too huh faget?

Post some good european community competitive servers, I can't find any that aren't Polish or dust2 24/7 or some shit

i played comp with a group of friends.

Why are you triggered?

I can't wait for the bomb skins
With the gloves I'm 100% sure it's just a matter of time

The greed of valve is just insane

and you dare talk shit about the game

FUCK OFF!!!

They would rather do anything instead of making single player games anymore. Or even new multiplayer games.

It's weird because they already have Steam which makes them money, why do they need more?

I'm pretty sure everyone here can agree, if you can exploit thousands of retards for hundreds of thousands of dollars, you're damn well going to exploit them.

>they changed the awp noise
WHAT THE FUCK