The Witcher 3 Thread

My college just let out for winter break and I've decided to do a blind/no death run of TW3 & all the DLC on the hardest difficulty. Got any tips for me Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ckWQEt0cxEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mash B

You madman!
It will be extremely difficult to not die in Witcher 3.

>blind
>got any tips?

It's not a blind run if we give you advice.

>blind swordsman run

Actually, OP, this sounds really fun. Do you need really good speakers/headsets to hear every bit of sound?

You wont succeed because of the terrible hitboxes and one shot kills on Death March

Git gud.

hardest part of the whole fucking game is the second challenge in the tourney in blood and wine

you cant extend the timer long enough with crossbow shots alone, and the collision detection attack from roach is just fucking atrocious

still my all time favourite videogame though

dont get into fights with dwarves in blood and wine.

these fags think it is easy not to die in TW3, they obviously never fought the dwarves

pretty much this. No matter how good you think you are, I guarantee at least one shitty death to some bullshit.

All those attempts and the sword isn't even good.

tfw Ursine gear is my favourite but i can't wear it outside of skellige

it just doesnt make sense to wear all that heavy shit in a nice climate

manticore gear is absolutely based though

I've heard it'll take about 160 hours to complete everything, I think if I go strong in healing related skills early on I'll be okay

i only encounter terrible hitboxes against griffins. apart from that it's mostly great

blood and broken bones really isn't that hard, except for when you come across 3 or more wraiths. those cunts need to be buffed

healing skills wont help when everything kills you in one hit you goof.

Thought Death March was the hardest difficulty?

>Got any tips for me Sup Forums?

yeah, beat your dick with a two-by-four with rusty nails in it

it'll be more fun than playing that shitpile

Are there no shield spells?

Sounds like somebody is bad at the game

well, quen negates the damage from one hit, I guess you could just pour everything into speeding up the recharge time for that, and pray you don't fight anything that hits fast, or more than one enemy at a time.

sorry, that's the one i meant

I love this game, I really do. But it's got some really bad flaws.
I hate how the loot is completely pointless. I hate how you find the same legendary sword over and over again and it's a random level every time and no matter what it's somehow worse than what you've already got. This is a huge complaint for me because the only real incentive to explore all of the little map markers are to get the loot, but the loot system is full of useless shit. I also think that the combat is the worst aspect of the gameplay. It's a huge shame because pretty much all of the gameplay is centered around combat.
Even with those huge flaws I'd say this game is still easily the greatest AAA game in recent years. Doubt anyone will top it anytime soon.

>stack sign intensity and stam regen
>can spam igni which will have a 100% chance of igniting any enemies it touches
>they burn for a % of their health instead of a flat amount (I ignited a fiend which was a much higher level than me at level 22 and I was doing 14k damage per tick with igni
>they burn for longer than it takes to recharge igni
This game is so easy if you stack sign intensity. It takes all of the challenge out of the combat and honestly makes the game boring as fuck.

>I hate how the loot is completely pointless

This was the worst.

>fight a monster 5 levels above me
>it was guarding a sword 3 levels below the one I'm using

>Aerondight always deals critical hits at full charge
>fight Golem 30 levels above me
>sword charges in 10 hits
>critical hits interrupt monsters
>slap golem for two minutes until it dies

If you're bad at this casual shitfest then you need to hang yourself, Witcher 3 is an abomination,

Play 1 & 2 first

>tfw you liked dice poker more than gwent
Gwent doesn't even make sense in the context of the game. It's fun for a minute but I really liked dice poker.

I feel bad for people who can't get past the flaws in the first witcher game. They're really missing out imo.
>tfw talking about where you think your life is going while getting shitfaced with dandelion

I would if I could but I'm on the PeasantStation4

Then please play another game

Why? I can just watch videos of the first two on YouTube to catch up on the story

>Why? I can just watch videos of the first two on YouTube to catch up on the story
that's gay
you're gay

Don't ruin yourself W1 please

>that's gay
You have to be 18 here

Eh I like watching other people play games, and as long as I'm getting the story that's all that matters right?

youtu.be/ckWQEt0cxEI

this is the funniest thing I've seen in any game

I literally got it on my first try easy as fuck git gud

Just kill yourself then, you're a terrible person

Someone is having a bad day. What's wrong buddy, did you look in the mirror again?

I did it first try.

This board is 18+ user