Shadow Tactics

So now that everyone got hooked up on this, what's the verdict?

Shite

Too fucking difficult, even on easy

By the picture looks like a new Commandos game with the same vision cone graphics.

I'm stuck on a Final Mission for 3 days now. I guess it's just too hardcore without the cheese you could pull off in the Commandos.

8.8/10 too many ninjas

>Thieves of Imai
>mugen gets stuck in a bush surrounded by 3 samurai
>"Whatever, let's just go get the document"
>15 minutes bush hopping to get next to the shrine
>can't figure a way to pickpocket without being seen by overlapping views
>can't start clearing out guards with only yuki
>will have to backtrack to try and get mugen out
>40 minutes wasted
I'm so fucking shit at this game

It's good, wish it was a little longer though. Any similar games to this that aren't of the commandos series?

Robin Hood

Desperados

That's basically what it is user, only in feudal Japan.

the fuck you on about its easier than Commandos 2

Just finished it, took me 3 hours, but was satysfying as fuck. Starting part is the most difficult imo, where are you stuck at?

Yuki is for ___________?

Oh yeah that final mission is something alright.

Took me 3 hours and 34 minutes but holy shit was it satisfying.

>theres no pause

DROPPED

CRAWLING THOUGH THE THICKETS!

I ended up just killing everyone on that level. After the tower came down the samurai basically came staggered enough for me to kill them all without being detected.

Average playtime? Looks good but realtime usually makes me panic

My personal GOTY. Commandos, Desperados and Robin Hood were my teenage jam, and this game got me feeling hard.

Merodii~

Starting segments of the mountain. I'll figure it out in time, just too many things to look at.

But then again, I'll take this over cheesy Paris Mission in Commandos 2 any day.

This thread reminded me I had this game on my wishlist for like over a year. Time to bite the bullet and get that shit

>40 minutes wasted

nonsense, user, you happily spent 40 mins solving a problem you caused without pussying out and restarting or something

have some pride, enjoy life

>my dick when she says that

Tender cuddling

I felt really bad turning her into a serial/ mass killer and getting her to drag bodies into the bushes.

>yfw Aiko says guten Tag

I'm almost retarded and i can play this game just fine.

I cleanded up the whole area where the girls were first up until the gate and the 3-man patrol, then smuggled the guys over to them - the worst part was getting past 2 samurai on the high ground and the straw hat overlooking the passage - killled him with a snipe shot and blinded one samurai simultaneously, then ran to him and picked him up quickly. Clearing this up and getting to the key and disguise took me like 2 hours.

Does this game run on intel graphics?

the camera sucks

If I've never played a game of this type before, is there a decent enough tutorial to teach how to not go full retard?

Download the demo and see for yourself.

Pretty great 8/10

Absolute GOTY.

Ok

>can't start clearing out guards with only yuki

But that's exactly what I did, Mugen didn't even enter the compound in my run.

I think it's fun, but I have already given up on trying to beat the levels with perfect no kill stealth

how's that shit even possible

Men of War is kind of in a similar vain, although that's more of an RTS/RTT hybrid with light stealth.

There's a rare one for her little trap.

Sarupuraiso~

Is that another rare one?

Knockouts combined with speedrunning.

If you're asking about how ghosting is possible, liberal use of distractions to slip past guards.

Yes, part of first mission

Never played this type of game. Download finished 24h ago, I played 10h since then. It's great.

The demo is the entire first mission, the first third of which is a tutorial on the basic mechanics. There are also useful loading screen tips.

Oh shit a game with a demo nowadays, I'm actually surprised. Thanks senpai

It can be frustrating but it's enjoyable as fuck when you pull something off perfectly, just like the old commandos/desperados games.
Also I really like that they have dual audio in a western developed game and that both audio tracks are pretty good.
I'm so used to modern stealth games' focus on non-lethality that it was kinda jarring to just straight up murder everyone, especially with Yuki considering she's like 13. She doesn't seem to give a shit though.

Those 2 samurais in final mission at entrance tore me a new asshole.

How is the game difficult with such narrow vision cones?

there is more than ONE vision cone

Answer to this is no.

Unless you like silky smooth 10fps.

Not just that, you know what they had as pre-order DLC? FUCKING NOTHING

I had no performance issues with the demo or the main game.

Fucking loading screen tips tell you important shit that the tutorial doesn't, which is ridiculous.
Of course you'll probably figure that shit out on your own but it's still fucking weird.

I'm talking about running it on intel graphics on my 2500k.

Such as?

If I could remember I would have given specifics in my post but I can't.
I just remember having trouble then having a loading screen tip that essentially cleared up that trouble.