CLAIMING SURVIVOR

CLAIMING SURVIVOR

>he's lynched and he really was survivor
Well, he wasn't even really needed anyway.

Lynch op. I'm inv he's sk.
>get ignored and called exe
>get killed by sk, my will saying he's sk
>sk doesn't get lynched

The people that play this game are so fucking stupid it blows my mind

ROLECALL

Am I the only one who takes time and effort to make my will fucking awesome?

post things that make you lose hope
>janitors that ask you to type your character sheet

>role, anonymous?
>jester :^)
>get hanged
>I was the jester

>surv claims surv so Mafia can avoid him and he can team up with them at the end
>town thinks surv is going to side with them
@

>be sk
>some invest says x is sk
>they don't lynch x
>kill the invest
>dipshit town jumps to conclusions and kills x
Feels good

>Playing WW
>Can't really be bothered, watching something in another tab
>DING
>I'm on trial
>"Yeah whatever I'm the WW, lynch me because I'm semi afk"
>Everybody votes inno
>I end up winning

I wish the ranked players weren't so fucking autistic because I used to enjoy this game a lot. It was draining playing with the same handful of retards over and over again though.

>kathy

I bought the card game and got the digital code. They sent out an email with a second code because some weren't working. I get double the digital rewards :^)
Tbh I used my new code and tried the first one just to see if it worked and it did.

Is this another one of those epic mafia like games?

It's just a glorified turn based version of Trouble in Terrorist Town

It's still really good though. Some roles are kind of shit, but with so many roles it doesn't really matter.

Oh yeah I wasn't saying it as a bad thing, it's just the easiest way to describe it. I love the game and I'd love to get back into it but like said, I got fed up of playing with the same bunch of retards all the time, and unranked is out of question.

What's the difference between the steam version and the browser version?

is there ever any point for the villagers to ever lynch a known survivor?

i remember when i played this game a few months back my best play was as a veteran. said some stupid shit before the first night, ended up killing like 6 people all of which i think were civillians. lmaod so hard, then on second night killed 2 mafias and some time later the remaining third one. all the death messages were "medieval death" so it was pretty funny on first night it was just "medieval death" x6

i just like doing stupid shit in this game and even griefing. when im vigilante/jailor i just kill people without putting any thought.

One is on Steam and the other is in the browser

Name is 911wasaninsidejob

>theme?

MEME THEME

None. Steam version is just a way to give monies to the devs

why do people play this shit? epicmafia has ten times the amount of playable roles

This is just annoying as fuck though.

i love to play this game with you anons

why would anyone play ToS when epicmafia exists

Mafia is an actual party game, y'know?
Maybe you could play it if you had friends.

I actually did and it's shitty as fuck as an actual party game. You would know that if you had friends, but you obviously don't.

>it's shitty as fuck as an actual party game
obvious troll is obvious

Nice proving that you really never played it with friends. The game has two huge flaws. First of all it has one of the shittiest early games of all time where you can easily get hanged by random guesses and second it's literally no fun as you progress since player after player leaves the game and can only watch from the sideline at best. So you either leave early by random guesses or by midgame and get bored watching from the side. In any case, only about a third of the players have fun. Even fewer if you have a bigger amount of players.

There are a million other games where anyone can have great fun in early and mid game. In fact in the better games you can blow anyone out of the water at end game and have a ridiculous amount of joy while most people will be bitter or have a hilarious time seeing people getting destroyed, which makes the game even fun for people who just watch from the side.

Selecting the reaction image takes longer than reading this if you're not retarded.

>country theme
>pokemon theme
>food theme
>meme theme
>undertale theme
I hate themes so fucking much.

That's a self-contradictory statement.
>Selecting the reaction image takes longer
>if you're not retarded
I'm sorry, what?

>(anime that nobody has ever even heard of) theme!!
>why nobody do my theme >:c

I think it's stupid how you have to fucking add people to join a game together.

Why not just create a system where you can give people a link?

Also game when?

>one other person knows of the anime
>the two of them just erp through the whole game

So you actually are. You should read more.

I wasn't the person you were replying to, by the way.

Irrelevant. Sup Forums has enough retards to fill out reddit twice.