We can all agree on this

We can all agree on this.

no

>PS4 food
Who the fuck actually eats food like that?

not the least bit clever. 2/10 bait

IMAGINE BEING SO FAT

>ps4, pretty to look at food but no substance and will leave hungry for real food
yeh

>best seller
>xbox one has outsold the ps4 for 4 months until nov when ps4 pro released
>innovators

Bro you're a faggot.

Is this the return of
>599 US DOLLARS

Pretentious richfags who think that because a meal is expensive means its good.

>PS4 already has a 50 million user install base.
>Xbone hardly reaching 20 Million.
>b-b-best s-s-seller guys!
>X b-b-b-box wuh...wuh..won!
>ha ha ha!

pretty much yes. Didn't get the xbox, is shit right?

>xbox is not even 1% of market in japan
>but my 50 million userbase
pscuck doesnt want to accept defeat

>PS4
>Expensive food

Funny, because anytime someone mentions PC they jump on the "muh $2000" and claim it's a waste of money, yet apparently Tatar is reasonably priced and not a fucking joke now?

>The pinnacle of innovation
>Sony

>Somehow 20 Million is now greater then 50 Million because Japan!

Last time I checked the dictionary copying didn't mean innovation.

>Sony
>Innovation
>Quality
>Best
>Gaming

Biggest bait ever. Nice try kek

how is sony doing in this year? last year it was starting to die because of microcock

Itt. Sonnigger

>doesn't understand basic English
>definitely pscuck

cut out Japan it's still 47M to 18M

They've had a significant slowdown because of the Pro, dividing the market, and making people suspect a Pro 2 will be out in three more years hasn't inspired people to part with their cash.

>thinking richfags go to restaurants for the food

>best holiday season in playstation history
>slowdown

November sold astronomical amounts of PS4's.

>ps4
>Overpriced
>Pretentious
>Tries to convince you that it's superior just because it tries to present itself better
>In reality you can get just as good of an experience eating any of the other food

Sounds about right

PS4 is a lot of things but overpriced is definitely not one of them, moron.

For 300$ brand new (less if used), you can right now play Warframe, Let It Die, Blacklight Retribution, Loadout, Smite, and a dozen other decent F2P games without paying a cent for software or PS+.

November is the only month this autumn/winter that PS4 sales beat Xbone sales, and NPD haven't released hard numbers as to how big the gap was, so all we know is November was a good month.

But if you actually have a source showing otherwise, I'd like to see it, because I'm okay with being wrong when someone shows proof.

Well the NPD is only the US and we know PS4 is dominating every other territory. Also remember that xbox one blew their catalogue of Forza Horizon 2 and Gears 4 so you can't expect the sales to keep up.

>Well the NPD is only the US
There is no relyable source for continental europe or the rest of the world, best you have is UK and Japan, which yeah Sony owns, but they're not markets big enough to create "astronomical" sales

>Also remember that xbox one blew their catalogue of Forza Horizon 2 and Gears 4 so you can't expect the sales to keep up.
Never said Microsoft was in a sustainable upswing, but they still are, and Sony was in a bit of a dry patch while people held out for the Pro.

The PS4 isn't overpriced, but the games and products related to it are.

Accounts for more than 50% of the console sales.

Hardware manufactures dont set game prices.

Yeah, but with no clear data, there is no way of knowing where that 50% went. We'll only know when Sony releases sales information which will be after the new year when the holiday season is fully over and can be accurately reported on.

Basically we can't say anything without it being guesswork until the quarterlies are in.

Sony literally makes more than half of those products. Controllers, memory cards, even the game price is one of the highest in the market, only rivaled by the xbone.

But they influence on that too. Hence why even multiplats have price differences depending on platform.

>Being retarded.
I'm not sure how that's a refutation to what I said.
So do all console manufacturers. It's not just Sony.

FTFY

I kind of wish somebody would do one of these that fairly represents all four.

They always make three of them seem mostly normal and then one of them - not always the same one, but at least ONE of them is just a giant strawman shitpost.

Like the Sony section here is clearly biased in their favor, but then the PC one is actually pretty fair and reasonable, and then the Nintendo one is just an all caps shitpost.

So no, I can't agree with this image. It already implies people exist who don't agree with the image anyway, because the Nintendo part doesn't even describe anything. It's just a made-up reply from a theoretical person the image creator wants to make fun of.

OP wants everyone to agree on an image he has posted, and yet an entire section of the image is somebody defending themselves. This is the sort of person OP would like to make fun of with this image, and yet by making this, he admits they exist.

Therefore, these people existing means that no, we cannot all agree on this image, and thus OP has defeated himself with a contradicting paradox.

t.nintoddler aka nintenyearold aka ninty aka Chucky the diaper boy aka Sam "GIVE ME MY MILKIES MOM " Hyde.

>It's not just Sony.
But Sony's the most expensive, that's all we're saying.

>food analogy

lmao sonyfag