7th Dragon Thread

How come no one is talking about this game? It's a fucking blast
>character creator let's you pick whatever class design you like and match it on any other class
>an assload of popular voice actors to choose from
>cowtit catgirls and twink elves everywhere
>can date party members/characters in awkward anime fashion
>pretty good react-based battle system
>IT'S TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL!

What wombo-combo are you using right now?
TROY:Fire+Sam just melts dragons but I'm having some fun with Fort/RK/Duelist for Judgment setup
Anyway 7th Dragon thread

It was piss easy

>How come no one is talking about this game?

It got leaked months before US release. You're a bit late.

I played a psp translation awhile ago. Didn't realize there was more?

Are the other games worth it? The game came across as etrian odyssey "lite"

What is the best game in this series?

>How come no one is talking about this game? It's a fucking blast

Because it's some niche series no one ever heard about and Sega decides to localize the last game in series out of nowhere and barely markets it

>etrian odyssey "lite"
I've played EO a fucking lot, until I found this series really

tfw when too intelligant to play easy dungeon crawlers

>How come no one is talking about this game?
because its niche weebshit that nobody outside Japan cares about

It's nothing like EO at all. First of all the game isn't even in first person. The dungeons are barely just that, they're all straight forward and pretty boring, character growth is linear as you don't unlock stronger skills until you progress further into the game and outside of maybe buffs, new skills straight up replace old ones usually. Dragons are also nowhere near as dangerous as FOEs, which again, EO didn't invent wandering enemies on the map.

>that feel when when
>too intelligant

fuck off with this close but non furshit

The demo was pretty fun, but I didn't think it seemed worth spending $40 on it. The classes were cool though. The monk's rekkas and the Agent's hacking stuff all seemed pretty interesting. I was hoping all the other classes was like that.

>can date party members/characters in awkward anime fashion
How many games actually do this, or interactions in general, between created characters? I've always wanted more of that

It's fucking nothing though, it just show your 2 characters sitting together on a couch then you get a little voice clip depending on what VA you gave them. I can't believe this was one of their selling points

>havent played 7th Dragon but do like weebshit
>decide to play the first game first in the 2020 series, my toaster is capable of running PSP
>check the guys tumblr because 0.91 doesnt seem like the latest version
>trump rants out of the field for no reason other than to complain and congratulations towards Nintendo for including LGBT shit in the 3ds release
Wat
can someone explain this shit to me? Is the latest game realy that LGBT heavy or is the cucklord just some delusional far-left wing asshat and he took something out of context?

>kemonomimi is furshit
Hello newfriend

Oh, well lame

Because 90% of Sup Forums was

>Is the latest game realy that LGBT heavy or is the cucklord just some delusional far-left wing asshat and he took something out of context?
See

The original DS game had one of the strongest starts in an RPG I've seen.

Too bad it goes full retard when it reveals that dragons are actually time travelling aliens.

>time travelling aliens.

I gyess so, but it sounds like someone didn't play 3

You can date NPCs and your party members, same sex and everything. It was probably just the devs being lazy and they didn't feel like rewriting the scenes fire both genders.

Its not, you're right.

Kemono or nothing, halfway is just fucking cancer

I beat it months ago, before the game even officially released. What is there even to discuss?

>not picking the murder face

Third one is pretty bad though

but Sup Forums will like it because dude tits xD

My nigga, best Rune Knight.

I played it a while ago. I was running with the samurai/agent/godhand combo for a while. It was so easy that I would start to fall asleep while playing, so I never managed to finish it.

Samurai chick is still the best for wifing

Delicious sharp teeth, she's my favorite.

I don't care about the game but I like that picture you posted

>character creator let's you pick whatever class design you like and match it on any other class

yep. This is normally tied to the duelist class in the artbook

2020-2 translation when

>>can date party members/characters in awkward anime fashion
>they only say one line

Did EU fags get all the DLC for free or was it only here in NA?

>ex brave blade or whatever it was called