Why are russians always the worst to play with?

Why are russians always the worst to play with?

Stop playing cancerous games like CS:GO or Dota 2 or League.
They're pretty nice in other online games.

you mean you constantly lose to us?

Those aren't Brazilians or Mexicans.

Why are Mexicans bad to play with?

Their albhabet is different so you don't understand them on a different level.

>t.kid who can't handle the banter

Step up pridurok

>i play in mobashit and csgo

They have their own alphabet so usually play together and make massive premades in games like WoW where they just use fucked up tactics to drag a ten minute game on for an hour and a half and win just by forcing the opposition to leave.

because you play with children, you'd never know if it's russian or not in any semi decent gameI am one

Because the spicsphere is quarantined for the most part. At least Russians don't have 3 relatives yelling in the background at all times.

I can tolerate Russians in just about every game, except for WoW. It truly is better to just quit and accept the deserter debuff as soon as you see Slav runes.

All these Russians ITT

It's not the banter or losing to Russians. I don't even speak Russian so unaware of the bantz. And I don't have anything against Russians on the opposite team, it's Russians on my own team that annoy me because they seem to be less skilled than most other nations.

Because you're a mudak ebanyi and I your mamka v zhopy ebal

russkies are fun to play with.
turks however...

This.

Their lives are miserable and depressing so they want to win in order to brighten up their day. This results in them often taking the easiest, laziest, fastest, least rewarding route to victory, even in singleplayer games.

Not memeing by the way. I hare Russian friends.

Зaткниcь cyкa.

>tfw no russian warposting in bf1 yet

delete this amk
You're right though, I'm not a self hater but I don't like playing with türks either

i think russians are okay
they're horrible but i've met a lot of russians online who went on and on about how much they hated other russians
my heart goes out to those niggas
on the other hand, BRs and chinese tend to be totally insufferable and intolerable

Came to say this. I miss russians in dota, compared to spics and beaners

because your elo is crap and you are matched with crappy players who don't play in premade

Being in Eastern Europe I play with them, but my Russian is not that great but those who speak/write in English are ok.

nah, the worst are west euros, particularly the french
just like in real life

tfw all of russia got ip banned from your favorite game

By "banter" do you mean being a loud, aggressive, cheating, shitter? Then yeah, I can't handle the banter.

I truly wish more devs contained them inside their own servers.

at least you can't lose
because you can't crush a roach

This. Most Russians are okay once you get out of the shitter ranks. Kebabs are obnoxious all around.

You are wrong Turks, Mexicans,Brazilians and some Arabs are the worst to play with.

Russians are bro tier although they should try to speak English some more

Most Russians refuse to learn other languages.

you clearly haven't played with chinks(hackers, cunts, gold farmers) or pinoys(biggest retards ever).

>playing loud Russian music on teamspeak, disrupting gameplay

Yeah, Ruskies suck

cuz slavs are the subrace

CARLOS

>can't crush a roach
the only thing i miss about being in a roach infested building (which happened because of middle east immigrants leaving rotting garbage all over the place) was smashing the little bastards
i used to catch them and drop them in boiling water
it's hilarious

fücking retard delete this

did you eat them after boiling them

I'm Russian
I used to live in London for a year and learned english my whole intire life
That's kinda sad when u guys flame us and think that we are the worst people to play games with
Every natioan has it's own jerks, so do we
I also hate pretty much any stupid russian faggot that queue's up with me in games cause' they are fuckin retarded

>Join pub
>Dominate pub with another russkie on the other team also dominating
Here's a thing that I find strange.
People always bitch about russians being bad at vidya, yet they're also ones who get blamed the most for "cheating."
Happens to myself also quite often.

yeah, i was initially annoyed by russians a lot, because they always presume you speak their language for some reason, but they arent the worse.
then again im a slav, so i can kinda understand 50-60% of what they are saying so its not bad, but still irritating.
the thing is, while thats annoying, most of the russians are actually skilled in vidya so its not bad, if you manage to kinda communicate it will be fine and they are bros.
the worse are spics and frenchies, most definetly.spics get butthurt all the time and start le ebin trolling and griefing for the smallest reason.
frenchies on other hand are the same as the ruskies, no one speaks english, they yell in their own language all the time, but on top of that they are usually dogshit in every game.
especially in fucking CS:GO

>learned english my whole intire life
and in the end, you failed

It's just bydlos lot don't know the difference

>intire
Hy хyли ты дeлaeшь?

thats actually a big misconception, roaches dont go where its filthy, they usually atack clean and tidy homes

This. Tons of slavs play worms and they're chill.

You are playing with russian kids and russian manchildren, they are insufferable regardless of their nation.

oh, and I forgot-niggers
they are so fucking shit to play with.
i never had an experience playing with a nigger in my life, before i got PS4, and epsecially GTA:Online, i have no fucking clue why the retarded playstation servers connect someone from fucking eastern europe with americans and american niggers all the time but its fucking annoying.
they are always yelling, they sprout twitter memes, they never know how to use their headsets properly and are all around fucking trash at the game
fuck em

sry m8
was typing too fast XD KEK LOL

it's just an excuse, apparently

that's the americans

they love to cry for everything
they love to talk about shitty things about nobody cares about their shitty country
they sucks at vidya
they love to blame because they sucks

fuck americans.

I live in a country neighboring Russia and it's a fucking nightmare to play any game that has them lumped together with Europe.

>always terrible players
>can't even communicate with them since they don't understand English
>Steam's obscene security measures are there because of Russians

Every server I host blacklists Russian IPs and I get thanked for it.
I only wish these "people" would be cordoned off onto their own servers in every game.

SİL BUNU

t. Vaniusha Rasputin

in my experience its those british chav guys but anyone else in the commonwealth are bro tier.

scandas mainly netherlands are SUPER shit tier.

Russians are okay if they aren't hacking

mexicans are funny because they always assume youre a chicano and shit on you.

Mexcians are actually pretty fucking racist to the other latins. they are some mean dudes.

hue hues haven't really gone past the mid 2000 stereotypes

french that speak english are okay. something off about them.

new yorkers are scum. I hope they all choke on it

playing sports with brothas/ and brothas that are weeb are fun.

playing sports with nig nogs from section 8 aint fun.

Also every latin person have bad mics and i hear everything.
>mamicita frying foods
>lil latins babies screamign and shouting
>parrots and exotic animals making sounds.

indians (dot) are okay but they get uncomfortable when you ask them about the social castes. They also use sandnigger a lot to each other.

are they that commong tho, the only time ive met a t*rk in game, it was in Dota 2 and he was autistic 4chaner and Sup Forumsirging who only sprouted dank memes whole game and had, ofcourse, an anime avatar
not that its not cancerous, but i definetely dont think they are as bad as spics and ruskies

This
>play Squad with russkies
>they are super chill and tacticool

>game has multiple regions to choose from
>they don't choose asia

they're just dumb

>still playing ASSFAGGOTS
>2017
Seems like your own fault to be honest, бpaтишкa.

Estonia? why you false flagging as a fin?

this settles it once and for all

prove me wrong

>inb4 someone butthurt that their country is in the shit tier or whatever

Shity competitive games are popular among bydlo, so just play something good instead, and then you won't have any problems with russians.

South Americans are infinitely worse and are pretty much always terrible people and players.

For some reason I've noticed that with Russians there is really no in-between, they are either terrible or absolutely fucking godlike. I have played with some insane Russians in all games.

name one

i don't care about nationalities and you can flame me all you want but fucks who have the we lost mentality after a small mistake make me want to kill them

Maybe it's that asshurt finn who comes into every thread that mentions russia, just to say whatever bullshit he has on his mind?
I honestly feel sorry for that guy, I guess he got wrecked in MP games quite badly.

You mean Peruvians, right?

>yfw every online Peruvian is some 15 year old playing in a 3rd world net cafe.

>be american see this
>pretty good lis
>netherlands top tier

delusional.

move nerdland to Just tier and ill post it everywhere

You never hear anyone saying anything positive about russians or Russia ever.

The whole world hates them and they even hate themselves. It's literally a shitstain on the worldmap.

And before you reply to this post: Do seriously want to defend russians? REALLY?

>scotland smart
>netherlands skilled
>argentina good english

ha! no, worst list ever.

>80% of population is on european side of the country
>even Far East has better ping to to Europe than to Asia
Sure

>european side

CYKA BLYAT

id take a swedecuck over a dutch anytime.

all hungarians i have played with were top tier

yes? do you not know what europe constitutes?

Feels good living in North America where you're mainly dealing with English speaking Americans and Canadians.

Of course I despise my fatherland from head to toe, but I'm annoyed when a foreigner shares this feeling with me, so fuck you.

they helped trump win the election

Shut up bitch I fook your mama!

CYKA BLYAT!

do you?

Sup Forums has been flooded by russiaboos lately, and the general attitude against russians is shifting more towards states that border russia or threaten its interests

Not him, but Russia is considered European right up to the Ural mountains, so what he said is technically correct.

Honestly, only dumb poor bydlo plays multiplayer games here. True non pleb vidya connoisseurs enjoy weebshit on consoles.

what the fuck
are you legit ignorant or are you baiting? or is this the "I don't like russia so russia isn't part of europe" tantrum?

>argentina
>+focused
>+intelligent
>+good english
nice try negro

This; for instance, the worst at FFXIV are the french.

Literally white niggers.

it's not even a contest, but if we were to make it one and make the choice between Russians or burgers, for example, but any west euro would do in the latter's stead, I would be in favour of Russians every single time

I've met plenty of both in my life, the US is actually occupying my country currently, and your average burger is scummier and more base than even your worst bydlo

BRs and turks are worse.

No shit. Ever heard of cold war or propaganda?

Фy бля, никoблядoк.

>Scandinavians
Super passive aggressive, love to start flame wars and spout shitty memes, however generally skilled
>Germans
Decent skill, all around friendly guys. Always use "^^"
>Russians
Nix engleski. Will never, ever listen to your feeble attempts to coordinate the team. Either terrible or godlike at the game, no middle ground.
>Polski
Wannabe pro gamers to an obnoxious level. Decent skills but like Russians, bad at teamwork with non-polish people
>French, Britbongs
Arrogant, more often than not terrible players
But at least make an effort to communicate with others on the team. Decent chance at having a fun match
>Finns
That autistic, no-mic solo queuer who always has 1.0 K/D

t. Swedish Counter strike-fag

Literally wrong on every point

if you are complaining about russians you are probably a poor guy playing shit f2p games and you deserve to play with them

>however generally skilled
I'll be honest, as much as I've played Scandis, I've never encountered one that would be memorably skilled. That includes Finns as well, because I consider them basically the same.
Surprisingly enough I've been seeing more and more often Canadians who're really good at vidya.

I've noticed a trend.

The French are some of the worst at Jap games.

Theyre usually fine in western games and shooters, but everytime I see a frenchy in something like MH DaS or anything else, the always suck ass

Like I said, this is purely based on CS:GO.
On a per capita basis Swedes are the best at Counter Strike in the world

I never got these. From my experience the attitude across nations was almost universal and it depended more on the game itself than the nation. But some traits are unique to nations just as Japan being Xenophobic. I lurked a Japanese CSS server once speccing them and suddenly I know they were talking about me because they suddenly started mentioning 'American' and they sounded extremely upset and angry so I just left.

>argentina top tier
good bait