Gonna be a dad soon, what are your favorite video games that teach you how to raise a kid?

Gonna be a dad soon, what are your favorite video games that teach you how to raise a kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/onG3QfqBTHY
hardcoregaming101.net/wonderproject/wpj1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That poor child

Silent Hill 1.

the Sims 2

Musumaker

Yakuza 3

Rapelay

Princess Maker 2

LISA

Umineko

What the fuck is wrong with you

>Sup Forums having kids
holy shit you rapists are terrible. cant wait to see you in the newspaper you scum

youtu.be/onG3QfqBTHY

If you want your kid to grow into an apathetic sociopath you can start by making him play any japanese video game.

Don't be a faggot and push your own interests onto your kid. Introduce them to games if you so desire (don't), but if they don't like them, continuing to push them onto your kid hoping one day he'll pick them up makes you a shitty parent.

t. guy who had sex once

living with your wifes son doesn't make you a dad

Nier.

You don't play a videogame to learn how to raise a child, what the fuck is your problem.

>le ahegao meme xd

he's being a productive member of society and posting on Sup Forums
that's whats wrong
OP go away and never come back, fucking no good do-gooder

>Gonna be a dad soon

Fuck off.

>(don't)

nigger, I'm not gonna give up my interests cause of my kid. If he sees me playing games he's "introduced". Not much I can do about that. Do you believe you should turn off the TV around children as well? If so you're gonna make a shitty father.

This desu

>Ganna be a dad soon

sure it will be """"your"""" child
fuck off cuck

NieR

This. Heartwarming game.

Teaching Feeling

OP, I feel you. Just found out my wife is pregnant.

I feel your soon-to-have-no-time-for-vidya pain.

>Don't be a faggot and push your own interests onto your kid.

DON"T DO THIS, they're just going to become more little shits that watch let plays all day like my nieces and nephews. Show them good games and make sure they play them instead.

Monster Rancher will teach you everything

It's not just one game that might prepare you for being a father, it's all of the moral and life lessons.

Above all, teach your kid to be healthy, intelligent, and empathetic to others. Have the kid do chores to learn that everything isn't turnkey. How to work with people and understand that everyone fights a fight, even when the average person sucks at it. Have them earn their way, to understand that we should all work hard together to make life better for all of us.

>Gonna be a dad soon, what are your favorite video games that teach you how to raise a kid?

just let the TV do all the work

I'm sorry OP.

This desu.

enjoy raising your wifes son

Lego games, Little big planet games, Portal games later for brain development.

Wonder Project J and J2 maybe ?

hardcoregaming101.net/wonderproject/wpj1.htm