boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/nost6/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/nost7/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/nost8/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/nost9/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/nost10/
youtube.com/watch?v=EVlvo7PxEm4
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38250351
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Were all gonna be there during launch, but dont overdo it.

Its far from perfect, especially if you roll paladin.

pic not related?

Spotted the retail cuck.

admins are estimating 2.5 million accounts.
let's say .5 million are alt accounts
let's say 1 million quit before hitting 60

that's 1 million players spread out across 3 servers. they need to open more servers. simply adding a login queue won't help at all.

Now this is autism.

saying vanilla is better is like saying you like your hamburgers after they've been processed through someones gut and turned to shit for you already.

Its gonna be 15,000 players during launch on fresh Elysium and then ending up being 10,000 regulars.

Most people who have characters on Nost wont bother after the first weeks chaos.

Playing a Paladin in Vanilla WoW is some of the most fun I've had playing vidya.

Disregarding the problems present in WoW classic, Nostalrius isn't even a very good implementation. Hell, vanilla world content and questing is overall in better shape in WotLK open source emulation (Trinitycore). Never mind the more fundamental issues, we're not talking about very high standards here when this is the case.

>Glitchy P2W laggy private russian server with missing bosses, spells and scripts.

no way man. Nost was averaging 15k players on the pvp server before it was shut down. Once it shut down there were tons of news articles and youtube "celebrities" posting videos about the closure. The closing of Nostalrius caused tons of free publicity. Comment sections of videos and articles were full of people saying that they had no idea of the existence of private servers, and that they wished they could have tried it out. Now that the server is reopening all that fresh meat is coming with it. Also, most raiding guilds on the original nost pvp are rolling alts on the fresh server while raidlogging on their mains.

The fresh server is going to be packed. The pve server will be packed with carebears. The original pvp server will be packed with people who don't want to start over again, and with new players who can't deal with the fresh server's opening chaos.

Thanks for this
Paid shills are the worst

At least disguise your posts a little.

Played a paladin in vanilla. The memories were good because WoW was something new to be experienced.

Fact is paladins are objectively shit for anything but healing, and even then its a pain constantly buffing 40 people in raids with 5 min buffs and having people whisper you every 10 seconds.

Its gonna be 10k on old Nost and 10-15k on fresh Elysium. Not everyone understands what it means to lvl 1-60 in vanilla while being surrounded by overeager death squads in world pvp. Not to mention starter zones.

Can't wait for Blizzard to shut down the servers again after you all grinded to level cap and started raiding

You do realize that nost was played pretty equally by people from NA, europe and asia right? There really wasn't a peak time, it had 10-15k online all the time for the last 6+ months of its life.

There may be 10k diehards, that spend the equivalent of a full time job playing, but that's spread out over like 3 peak times, there will probably be 10x that many that are still "regulars" but just play for a couple hours a day, or once a week or whatever. The interest for this server is absolutely massive and it was more populated than the most populated retail servers ever were, probably like 5x as popular as the most popular vanilla servers

Thats literally what Im saying. Reading comprehension.

Daily reminder that this server is gonna get shut down again once it starts gaining steam. Even a blind man can see it's not ever gonna work the way it used to.

Also daily reminder that all it takes is a lawsuit, not a CnD, to have these new server handlers bend the knee

C & D letter soon

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/nost1/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/nost2/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/nost3/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/nost4/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/nost5/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/nost6/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/nost7/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/nost8/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/nost9/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/nost10/

>tfw had a 60 warlock with 300 engi/enchant and epic mount on nost
>tfw didn't really care too much when it was shut down and went to play Overwatch
>tfw also tried Legion and it was complete dog shit
>tfw just going to keep playing Overwatch and let my warlock rot

It was fun while it lasted but since I already played retail vanilla it got stale after a while.

>the 100th post claiming the same thing

>implying it's not 9k bots and 1k actual players with 90% of them afk

>Daily reminder that Hillary will win the presidency
kk sure

>implying it was

I have a L60 hunter from Elysium and my guild just dissolved. I hope I can find a good one to join. I really want to see BWL/AQ/Naxx.

Any US Horde mages/locks looking for an established raid guild on day 1?

>implying that this is all actually happening and we are not, in fact, in a simulated universe
>we the bots, controlling bots

Retarded tumblr memes on Sup Forums don't exi-

She didn't win though

Nost is still getting taken down again however

>5m buffs in raids
Uhhh greater blessings? lmao

no point in joining a guild in the opening days. most will fall apart after a few weeks, and the majority will never make it to MC.

Jesus christ, this guy literally has no life.

Because it's absolutely true.

>implying those bots aren't actually controlling you

>what is paid marketing on social media/online forums

Atleast use sage you newfags

>I can't read the words "Established raid guild"

We're a group that's been playing together across multiple private servers for the past 5 years. Had all content clear and on farm. We have 30+ people returning day 1 and just need some caster sluts to fill empty spots.

He does it for free

sage doesn't work anymore
thanks hiroshimoot

Vanilla is shit because of the unbalanced specs, items, and massive bugs.

you've always gone by the name Convulsion? I don't recall that name on any servers prior to Nostalrius.

>Vanilla is shit and you shouldn't play it, it's all nostalgia?
>W-What? The server was already out before and everybody formed their own opinions? W-Well it's still all nostalgia, it's all 8 month old nostalgia you're all nostalgiafags

What servers did you play?

We played on Feenix Warsong, Feenix Archangel, Nostalrius, Vengeance of Azeroth, Dalaran WoW, and one other I can't remember at the moment.

so this shit is going to be hosted in russia or something? isnt it going to be unplayable for first worlders?

the server is gonna be so laggy it will be unplayable.

The devs are not releasing their second server for 3-4 weeks because they want the pr of having the most populated private wow server. Meanwhile anyone who doesnt live within 100 miles of the server will have a 3 second delay if they are lucky.
The rubber banding on nost was absolutely horrible even before the chinese invasion. After all the publicity of nosts shut down nosts popularity will only increase, the lag problems and chink monopolization of pvp and gold farming will increase.
The devs are frothing at the mouth anti racists who shut down any mention of chinese hackers or win traers in pvp and refuse to do anything about pvp dodging win trading cheating chinese.

You WILL NOT be able to rank up in pvp due to chinese farmers, 100% guarantee. neither will you be able to do anything else in the game that gives a reasonable amount of gold per hour other than farming dungeons because instanced content will be the only thing that is not farmed to death.

nost has funserver drop rates
nost has many broken class abilities. some not working properly and doing too little damage, some doing too much.

Not to mention there will be lvl 60s like me who will dedicate 100% of the time not spent in raids ganking the newbie lowbies.

have fun with that.

What is that supposed to mean? Do you think all russians live in a shack in the woods? Are you American by any chance?

I've never played WoW. Should I try Elysium out when it launches?

rebirth, emerald dream, warsong, feenix's short-lived tbc server, dalaran wow, gamer district, etc

It literally is nostalgia you fucking mong. You're going back to a specific point in the game that can't be reached now. And you're clinging to what sense of "community" you had back then.

Jesus Christ retail isn't as social as it used to be. But I can tell you haven't hiked up your fucking pants and bothered to play with anyone longer than a dungeon queue allows.

It's free so yes.

Now make one for each expansion for WoW since 2012.

can you answer my question

yes try elysium when it launches. If you are not satisfied then go and try kronos afterwards.

Why is this being shilled? I thought Nostalrius was dead?

What years did you play warsong? We were really big on that server, One of the top horde guilds and the #1 US guild serverwide for our time. We disbanded and took a break just prior to the core merge.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVlvo7PxEm4

It does

He's implying latency will be shit on the other side of the world. Are you literally retarded or just pretending to be?

The servers are hosted in France

if theyre in france dont they still have to play by the rules and if they get another cease and desist theyre fucked?

Yes

>Fact is paladins are objectively shit for anything but healing
>tfw ashkandi paladin kills literally everythingi n the game under a hoj with luck

good times

then what is the point? why would anyone play when its very obvious blizzard isnt willing to play along, and all of the effort everyone puts in to the game will be wasted AGAIN.

In contrast to the person who is actively screen snipping the posts?

the server is hosted in france

the elysium owners are in russia

fucking google this shit is has been said 10000 times already

Do you think the russians care if they can make some money off this?

Is it out yet and where can i get it?

This is what I've been trying to say for so long it's ridiculous. There is NO point in trying to put this server up. It will be taken down just as soon if not sooner than the first time it was taken down. I don't give two shits if it was taken down "willingly," by the devs. It was still taken down.

DELETE THIS THREAD

MODS

DELETE IT

NOSTBULLS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Even if the Russians don't care, the French server provider is still going to be suited. Just as it happened before. It'll be another "lol sorry guys thanks for the money!" deal

This server's on the fucking BBC News
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38250351

>Just as it happened before
The old Nost owners were also located in France and they were afraid when they got the letter. The new owners are in Russia. They can just, you know, rehost it.

I don't understand why this is so hard for you to comprehend. Just stick to legion.

You forgot your Wojak image.

>nost

>server launches on 17th
>vacation to Thailand on the 19th
>can't cancel it anymore and will have to fuck ladyboys while people get to fully enjoy the relaunch

Yeah, the original Nostalrius made it to Business Insider and Bloomberg but has been since taken down I think.

I'm glad private servers are getting publicity, enough for Blizzard to blush. It's really really negative PR for Blizzard and shows some of the underlying feelings that their shareholders have for the companies choices.

Good for them. Companies who disregard the wishes of their customers deserve a spank.

>p-p-please pay for the game l-like all the cool people do
Nostalgia players wanted to play retail, they just wanted to play the retail they enjoyed, blizzard said no, so now they are going to play it for free, go grind some more for your RNG legendaries though.

>I don't give two shits if it was taken down "willingly," by the devs. It was still taken down.
So you don't give a shit about the whole reason it was taken down. ok.

>B-B-B-B-BUT CND
Every major private server gets CnD's and they just throw them in the trash because there isn't anything Blizzard can realistically do. Kronos has gotten them before and that shit's been up for almost 2 years now. The Elysium devs have said they'll do the same thing and there's no reason to doubt them.

And if the hosts do decide to shut them down, all they have to do is change hosts.

I would play Nost but I feel like it's just gonna get yanked again, so what's the point?

Stop tripping over yourself, everything you said was stupid.
If anything, vanilla WoW is a cannibal burger barley cooked. What you described is live WoW pre-well done and burnt into charcoal.

I don't see why blizzard even gives a fuck? I mean they are whole heartedly convinced that no one wants to play vanilla WoW anyway, so why even try to stop it, it'll just be a "failure" by their account anyway.

>retail once again on the downturn with Legion being a colossal stinker
>Nostbulls getting their server back
>retailbabies in full damage control mode

STOP FUCKING STEALING YOU CUNTS

Legion really does suck ass.

The reason it was taken down is because there was going to be a fucking lawsuit. You're trying to tell me it won't happen again because the Russians don't care, the French providers will care, because they can still get sued over it. Do you really not think this through?

L-l-legion is good though.

>food analogies

They weren't going to do a lawsuit moron. You can't make a lawsuit over something that made no money.

Not stealing.
Also, piracy is a service issue.
Deliver and respect your customers, don't insult their requests. Won't have problems!

Read
There is no winning if it's still hosted in France

The reason it was taken down was because the stupid french owners thought they could get jobs at blizzard so they took it down to comply

>playing outdated garbage
i le dib to you, m'sir

Dunno if you can call it stealing though, people made it clear to blizzard what they want to play, blizzard refused to accommodate it, so now people are doing it on their own instead, you can't steal what doesn't exist anymore, I mean if anything it's preservation as far as I can see.

>800,000 accounts created
>prob Large chunk of em probably young kids wanting a free game

Yea a 2004 wewlad game sure is popular.

>Made no money
>Made hundreds of thousands of not millions from donations as well as their own gold selling

You know, if this private server was barely a blip on the Blizzard radar as many want to claim. Why would they be so scared of a cease and desist letter?

That's... Not what the original Nost was.

>paying for outdated garbage
Noooo thaaaaanks.

Vivendi still has some reach with Blizzard's offices that are in France. Even the pre-threat of a cease was VERY negative PR. Doing so again when the server is getting publicity in MSM will look real bad for Blizzard.

Nost doesn't accept donations and there is no evidence they sold gold.

Again, CnD's are a regular thing with WoW private servers and they always get thrown in the trash, Kronos being the prime example.

>the French providers will care, because they can still get sued over it
In which case, they'll just move hosts, again, just like every other fucking WoW private server who's had this issue.