Relive the nogstalgia

Come play some Pre-Renewal 99/70 Ragnarok with Sup Forums - no cringe edition.

Playing on AtlasRO, panel.atlas-ro.com/. Server's been up for a little over a month now and we've been here 2-3 weeks. BGs just got implemented and WoE is 2 weeks away so you got plenty of time to level and gear up to help us keep the pinoys in check.

@commands gives you tons of commands like @go, @restock, @storage to make the game feel less like a chore and more fun hanging out with decent people.

MvP huntan/BG grindan/Jewing the market/PvP room campan

I don't care if you're a bitter vet and RO aint what it used to be or if you never got the chance to play the game and your childhood sucked. Come on over and play with us. Play whatever class you want, we got a little of everything already and don't need anything in-particular.

Once you get in-game come to @go 26, it's our home base and we can get you an invite to the guild. Look for Aceda/Punckicker or Ferocitas/Grazed to get an invite. You can pm us too. If we're not in 26, we're out hunting.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.ratemyserver.net/hall-of-shame/zeira-brenth-juvia-(atlas-ro-aeva-ro)/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

We need to gang bang the meme-otine fist champs.

>downloaded the server
>joined the guild
>full of inner circle faggotry, nobody wanted to do anything with the new guy
>did a 360 and walked away

>hitting up pvp nightly
>db rooms once a week
>help everyone gear up and level
>Abra mvps

What exactly did you want to do?

/rog/ is a meme, friend. If you wanted to do something all you had to do was invite yourself. No one ever turned anyone else away from a group unless they were leveling and too low.

Day 1 leveling, rip to those who got bored or had to leave already.

Is it vanilla rates?

It is not. 50/50/10 - .5 cards .05 MvP/Mini boss cards.

And more importantly is the "kafra shop" broken.?

Not at all. The stuff is cheap if you wanna donate and you get things like Robo Eyes, Gangster Scarf. Nothing stupid like +10 food. Most people sell those items for right around ~10m which is a day of hunting once you hit 99.

Thinking about it. I have the server installed from a couple threads ago. What classes do you guys need for WoE? I'm an old vet and I haven't played in years. I can play pretty much anything if it's Pre-renewal

Really, we're just missing dedicated profs, and priests.

>Sup Forums - no cringe edition

Yeah right

Any recommendations on common drops I can farm for zeny?

Depends what class/level/gear. Gonyrun dungeon for those trees, Comodo Field 4 for seals and alligators or Geffenia_02/03 for Incubus/Succubus drops.

>take a lookup on the website
>guy who owns it also owns 9 other servers
oh boy!

Cool I'll check it out when I have time, I hate private servers who sell all the best shit for "donations".

Yeah, there's no way I'm playing a 1x-like server ever again, especially a private one.

Bump up those drop rates to at least 50x and we can talk, otherwise it's just too much of a hassle for no reason whatsoever. I'm not 15 anymore, my days of spending 10 hours in front of a computer grinding mobs are gone.

I didn't quit wow's retarded and unnecessary grind just to go back to RO and do it all over again.

Gank Rogue probably, so ideally stuff other than cards.

Alligators seem like a decent idea.

It's 50/50/10 m8. Took me 2 weeks to get to +7/8/9 pvp gear.

k

>Fagnarok Online
>No cringe

pick one.

>cant connect
what do?

Rogues shine at Rachel. Those things drop some decent vendor loot that you can auto-steal. If it's to hard for you yet, go back to Gonyrun or Comodo. Seals drop like ~700 zeny a kill without steal.

I heard you guys like breeding farms.

Your guild fucking sucks you lying piece of shit, you stay the whole fucking day circlejerking @26. You don't do jack shit. Stop inviting people into your borefest.

If you downloaded the full installer, run your patcher first

disregard this, I suck dicks

>warps are allowed
>when the server has AD and Asura
why do you people play this

You can only warp to areas without MVP spawns as far as I know.

That is, VIP which costs 300k zeny a day lets you warp anywhere, non-VIPs can only warp to the first area of each field or dungeon, but even VIPs can't warp straight to MVP zones.

what are the rates? i hate leveling but I'll join up if there's big time team pvp

>Implying I don't out dps Champs as a Sniper even with warp perks.

It's like you've never even played the game before. Also, no one plays Creator for PvM anymore since they nerfed all MvP vit to 40.

50/50/10, 10 is drop rate.

It basically means you level fast, but you still take some time to get gear.

What are the rates? How long will it take me to get to max level?

Rates are a bit too high to be a 99/70 server. Call me crazy but I think the best part of the game is the progress and not the endgame.

50/50/10. BGs are up and running 24/7, WoE in 2 weeks.

You can't warp to MvP maps even with vip. You can warp to the map before it and walk to it. You also can't memo mvp maps

DPS =/= burst
I was there when you guys tried to MVP, you lost Orc Hero 5 times in one fucking day to pinoy asura squads.

Come be jewish. I can't stop

Might get back into it, but I doubt if for long. Or at least I won't play as often because of how fucking busy i get every day. I'd definitely love to hunt with you guys tho.

Damage gets you the mvp drops there bud. I can't attest to the mvp group, I don't remember that. I probably wasn't there.

Abra parties are fun until we get a Beelze spawn. Then it becomes sad.

also not to mention the server is a piece of shit straight out of the box-hercules, and atlasRO already made it onto ratemyservers hall of shame so anyone playing on this garbagefest is fucking retarded.

>Go to DB room
>Killing everything
>Suddenly Tendrillion: Ender of DB Parties
>Takes us 15 minutes to kill

It what? Hall of shame? Elaborate.

forum.ratemyserver.net/hall-of-shame/zeira-brenth-juvia-(atlas-ro-aeva-ro)/
hall of shame is a subforum where all the shit servers go into

50x. I don't play it but it should take about a day or two if you know your shit already.

Still not worth it IMO since 10x drop rate is just too grindy. Besides, private server rarely stay alive for more than three or four months without a wipe, so wasting an entire month just to grind shitty low-end gear is just not worth the time.

lol 2 gig download

i remember when that used to be a big number

kek just checked its blacklisted from the server listings too

Sup Forums loves to pick out the shittiest servers out of the bunch, ggRO, DoM (1024!! lmao!!) and all the other garbage

I don't recognize the name. There's also no WoE in this server so how could he "Do WoE on his own server"?

This looks like a complaint for a different server, that he lumped this server in with because he doesn't like the owner of the first and potentially the owner of the second.

One post from some guy complaining about a different server makes this one bad?

What server listings? It's on all the voting sites and it's on the mid-rate list on ratemyserver.

I read through that. It looks more like some guy complaining about the owner from a previous server he made? RO is full of that kind of drama

>Get told "they hate /rog/ and their faggy clique RP homosexuality"
>Its literally the same thing
>l asked a pally, a HW and a gypsy if l could join their party
>no response

Dont bother downloading this fellas, they just want to bolster the numbers of their RP guild.

Are there 3-1 classes?

>Pally, HW, Gypsy
As far as I know I'm one of the only gypsy players in the guild, when was this?

Also the fuck is a HW?

>One post
It's fucking 5 pages of people reporting the shit the owner has done over his other servers (and this one), do you lack the ability to fucking read?
Are you people actually this mentally damaged? Did you suck Cookies dick as well when he plowed trough dozens of servers turning them into mush shit?
>Also the fuck is a HW?
Uh, High Wizard?

>Players busy in a group
>Miss your message
>Stays silent
>wowooowow, fucking rog clique shit no one wants to do anything.

Lol, sorry friend. You don't sound like someone we would want around anyway ;)

We frown on rp/erp m8. This isn't the final fantasy/maplestory group.

Ah, good ol nostalgia. This reminds me of when I used to be headmin of a moderate sized private server back in '07. People would spam "DO AN EVENT DO AN EVENT" until I finally go "Sure, event time, here's 10,000 porings" and the server would crash then they'd scream "BAWWW ADMIN IS BAD".

Also do people really play with that mod that makes literally everything just gray squares? What kind of fucking 'tism lord do you need to be for that? It's like staring at the matrix 24/7.

I wasn't around for 3-1/3-2 classes like Rune Knight, Sura and whatever, are they included in the server?

This post just summed up everything I hate the most about this game: its players.

If you are not an arrogant piece of trash, you're an erp faggot pretending to be a cat. There's no in-between.

Pretty sure there's a difference between soil duplication and admin fuckery.

Sorry that I'm not friendly towards shitposters whose only goal here is to try and persuade other people from joining and having fun. Have fun with your mature games for mature gamers.

Nah, it's pre-renewal so 2-2

No, those are post-renewal classes and as far as I know, no pre-renewal server has ported them.

Reasons not to play renewal even if you want to try the classes:
1) EXP nerfs, if a monster is too much lower or HIGHER level than you, you get drastically reduced experience for it.
2) Stat changes. Stat cap is now 120, and the entire game got balanced around a new stat cap where everything is higher.
3) The classes all apparently have AOE farming potential so it got rid of group play incentive.

Pinoys normally play with that because of their 3rd world computers. Also, the game is available on android devices now so some people play on their tablets and it's not great yet.

are expanded classes like taekwon kid and gunslinger pre-renewal?

Wew lad. The only mistake l made was believing OP when he said "join the guild its super fun lmao"

l know right? Funniest part is that they are recruiting more people so they can watch their "ironic RP xd" on #ally chat

Skip it

Yeah, those were in as early as 2005-2006 as far as I recall, renewal was 2013 from what people told me, I haven't looked that up though.

>joining and having fun
You sound like someone who does want more people to join just so YOU can have YOUR fun, not necessarily them.

I've dealt with people showing this exact same kind of attitude you have, for a very long time on RO. People like you are a disgrace to this game, knowing what kind of idiot has ties with the admins of this server makes me glad I was skeptical about joining this shitty server.

Yeah, you still have access to those. I just finished getting my tk kid to ranker. Super easy since the server is new.

Exactly, I can smell this type of garbage from a mile away. Once I read this post here I knew the kind of people they would be.

>want to play sage
>remember leveling past 70

I don't know the admin, what're you talking about?

Yeah, I want more people to play with and I was looking to Sup Forums for those people who would also have fun playing the game. Apparantly all I got was one asshole who has 10 of the posts in here just shitposting constantly because we missed one of his messages.

>tfw playing sage on a 8x server
>tfw lvl 97
>tfw shitposting on Sup Forums instead of actually leveling

renewal started way earlier than 2013

>Get to 79 at Moscovia, takes an hour with a naked sage
>Join an Abbey party to 99 in another hour.

It's pretty easy man. Once you go Prof people seek you out as a mana batteyr until you get them imp cards. Then you're dps like crazy

just do ass lizards until 99

>Be working on on an alt character
>Name I don't recognize is in town
>Not using ally chat so I didn't know he was talking until I ported back
>Asks if people are doing anything
>Tell him I'm trying to gear a new character
>He asks for help leveling
>He's under level 79 so we can't exp share
>I don't have a priest that can just follow him around and heal/buff him
>Tell him to get to 79 so we can exp share
>Never see him again
Inner circle faggotry I guess.

what is the command to pm someone?

You have a chat box at the bottom in two segments. Put the person's name in the left one, and your message in the right

Do I need to download anything else besides the client from the front page of Atlas-RO? My client crashed while I was walking around Prontera and I can't log back in.

I downloaded the full installer and it works fine, I get some weird graphical errors but I'm too lazy to download kRO and then patch it manually.

No that should be all you need. Run the patcher first though

OH SURE THE SCREENSHOT YOU GUYS TOOK WHILE I WAS TAKING A SHIT. THANKS.

>having trouble leveling any class on a fucking 50x server

Haha, I didn't know when you were coming back. My chat was filled with all the DB spam. I'll photoshop you in or something

I messaged this Ferocitas guy because he's the only one on and I'm not getting a response

Who are you? Let me check if my alts have invite.

character name is Tweedlederp

Sorry, I'm on PunchKicker farming Abbey right now. Shoot me a message and I'll head over to @go 26

>made a knight and went to mob magnum wolves because I love doing that
>wolves start doing /swt2
what?
is there a limit to mobbing or something?
the fuck

Go to @go 26

What class do you need other than Priests? I don't play support classes.

Anything you want man. If you've played before pick your favorite. If you haven't Sniper/Stalker are pretty new friendly

not OP but another guy in the guild, Anything you want brah.

Abbey fun times. Rip Furion

This is like when people make threads asking for others to play PSO but then you get in there and it's just spergs being powerleveled by someone much higher than they are.

Fucking awful.

>Believing the shitposting
wew

I've played maplestory, final fantasy, pso, wow retail and private servers with Sup Forums and this is the only one where I didn't feel embrassed to play with you people.

If one post is enough to keep you away, it keeps you away.

Are you trying to imply that people didn't get powerleved for weeks on shit like thor asurastriking and anubis turn undeading?
>nearly 15 priests day 1 and basically 0 priests day today

>huuur duuur hes shitposting

Whatever man, l literally just blogged about how shitty my experience in your shitty guild was. Nothing more, nothing less.

oops misquote, meant for

I remember day 1, it was 4 priests who all leveled with us at Anubis and spouting the healslut meme as a joke. Only one of those people even play anymore. We had 60+ people, 3 weeks later we got about ~15. It's just how it goes with most people. Come for the Nostalgia, get your fix, and leave.

>"I didn't get everything handed to me by everybody from level 1 fucking bawwwwwwwww".
Literally you. I started the game as a fucking dancer and did my own thing until the high 80s/early 90s and then joined the guild for beelzebub hunts (Which failed) and that was fine for me.

I'm not sure what it is you wanted, did you want free stuff? Did you expect people to be around your level and wanting to party with you regardless of what level you are? What is it you expected or wanted out of a guild?