IOS GAMES BLEASE HELP

It's my 21st birthday and everything is shit. I'm between moving, I'm sick and have a headache, I have finals next week. Truely terrible.

Can you guys help me find a good game to buy on my phone?

I've never bought a phone game before but I'm looking for amazing gameplay and hot sluts.

Feel free to suggest anything but having hot sluts and character customization is a big plus second to gameplay.

>B I R T H D A Y
>I
>R
>T
>H
>D
>A
>Y

>Feel free to suggest anything but having hot sluts and character customization is a big plus second to gameplay
Tinder is pretty good.

No it isn't I tried it

Girls on Tinder are ugly as fuck

Mobile games are shit, don't pay for them.
Happy Birthday.

i cant help you op but iam looking for the same shit like you

Most are bad yeah

Is Terraria fun on a phone?

What about Bully?

What about Don't Starve?

how the fuck do you beat this game anyways? i keep swiping but nothing ever happens

no

>Don't be ugly
>Don't be subjectively ugly
>Appear to fit the very vague and contradictory tastes of women
>Be lucky
>Look wealthy

Incredible fishing and ace attorney trilogy:) also old rockstar games maybe

-kingdom rush
-radiant
-radiant defense
-evac

There are plenty of good mobile games. I don't know for ios though because I use superior android.

i have installed right now:
Shooty Skies
Pacman 256
Threes
and crossy road.
i feel like these bite sized highscore chasing games are perfect for mobile.
ant the microtransactions can be ignored quite easily

Can you suggest some anyways

Heroes of the Dungeon is kinda fun and has hot sluts

The shadowhunter is wearing a thong

world of tanks blitz is pretty good

Fuck

Get plenty of rest, then study hard.

You're welcome.

Shit

Nigga, I know only a handful big premium iOS games, all the rest is either freemium shit or pixel indies.
Get Infinity Blade 3, Chaos Rings 3 and Oceanhorn. you don't need to play the rest of these series to enjoy the games I've mentioned.

fuck off faggot

there are none. fuck your thread

Can you please take a picture of yourself flipping off the camera with a timestamp for by birthday

get Final fantasy IX, it's a great port.
also Espgaluda 2 HD and Bug Princess 2 Black Label.

OH SHIT NIGGA I JUST REMEMBERED
The World Ends With You Solo Remix is absolutely a MUST BUY. it's exactly the same game as on NDS but with proper controls adapted for phones.

You're not going to find any games with actual gameplay depth on phones unless they're just straight-up ports or emulations from other platforms. Also phones are shit for control schemes unless you've got peripherals.

I'm sure there's some shitty Japanese F2P card games with anime titties that you could play if you like eating garbage though. They talk about shit like that in /vg/ if you want to look.

If you want a short sweet game with a hot waifu, just get Shantae.

wait-- you can actually get Skyrim to look like this?

mod list please, might make playing worth while

You should use bleak en-
>might make playing it worthwhile
Nah fuck you

I remember when you first posted her around when dark souls 3 came out. Get better soon user