liveleak.com/view?i=ab1_1470788189
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What was his name?

pietro "call me reckful" pastorini

anyone got the template?

Here's a slightly zoomed in one.

Have Italians ever won a war?

Why did he think he'd win this one?

Nah bro it happen here in the U.S. the kid is alive.

Source?

>dual wielding knives
>can't even get a single fucking kill
Eric and Dylan are sitting in heaven so disafuckingpointed.

>that puddle tho

Kid lived? 9mm or what?

it was a *hologram*

>kid
No. If a 14 year old pulls a knife, he is a man. And he can suffer the same consequences as a man.

can someone tell me what happened here

Who is this meme kid and why am i seeing him so much ?

High school kid pulled out two knives on campus and started chasing people around, then went after a cop and got shot. Somehow he lived.

i cant believe you managed to turn this into a meme

make a indiana jones version

>kid gets bullied
>comes to school with two knives and starts threatening other students
>proceeds to go full anime jumping around and swinging randomly like an idiot
>everyone laughing at him
>cop shows up
>warns him multiple times to stop that shit
>kid charges him and gets blasted
>"omg why didn't he use his delta force CQB training and disarm the kid fucking evil pig!"

better question, why couldnt he shoot him in the leg or something?

>aims for throat which is a very hard area to hit on a moving target
>not aiming for shoulder or torso

Typical ameritard

>leg

hmm

I know this is a meme but it still pisses me off.

because the kid would bleed out to death if the cop did that

wouldn't he bleed out regardless of where he shot? see this is why guns are bad cause they kill :)

The kid was charging him and swinging. Since he hit him in the throat, he was more than likely trying to hit his chest.

What's the deal with this guy? What did he do?

>being dumb makes you older

He brought a knife to a gun fight.

>Standing still
>have all the time in the world to aim while retarded kid walks around with his knives
>kid charges officer
>hurr dur better shoot him in throat and not shoot several shots near torso/leg area

There's quite a difference between head/neck area and chest/lower body.

Being bullied is part of growing up. You just have to suck it up and get over it. The media training people to think bullying is so terrible, gave this kid an excuse to get revenge, otherwise he'd probably just have gotten kicked around for a couple more months and let it go like myself and a whole lot of guys I grew up with. Geeze now the kid has a gunshot wound that will definitely leave a mark worse than the bullying. Also, the police deserve credit for not killing the guy. Here in Fairfax County Virginia the police definitely would have killed him.

so? i still play ultim online

Just shoot him in the arm or leg is my favorite meme

You're an idiot if you think the lower torso, or even upper leg, is a safely non-lethal place to shoot someone.

>its another v makes fun of a dead child
wow
at least he isnt black, i cant imagine the shit you assholes would be saying

shut up nigger

Another what? You stupid retard.

WOURLDSTAHR

God it pisses off that our retarded politicians actually believe this meme.

Generally, getting shot anywhere isnt conducive to staying alive.

Didn't he survive?

he's not even dead you dumbass

I could of not cared less. I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false mortality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-madonnas, but you seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. so I ask you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything but the kids Nysnc, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back to into reality, because it's now like the pot calling the kettle cracked. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Irregardlessly, make my words, when you get down you brass stacks it doesn't take a rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts, instead of baking a half bread effort. You might have to come to this conclusion though denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake. Except the fax. Irregardlessly, I guess it was inevadible....

>hitting a 99 on an unarmored target with Ice Barrage

yeah, nah.

Less lethal than shooting someone in the throat. There's higher chance of him surviving if shot in the lower torso than being shot in the throat.

the shoulder thing that goes up is designed to prevent that.

He wasn't shot in the throat. He was shot in the left shoulder.

>high chance of surviving a gutshot
lol

>inevadible...
stopped reading there

>be american
>go to school
>get shot

wooooow

>stopped reading at the end
huh.... you too ? wow
no shit....

fucking ballistics mechanics wtf

>this nigga can't even use basic memes right

Why did this comment get so many meme replies? Is it because the leg is a hard target to hit? Or is this just meme bait?

>don't die
>only get stronger

we're invincible poo in loo

that wasn't ice barrage, dumbass.

They just wont stop shooting people

#WHITE KIDS LIVES MATTER

why are Americans cop so shit?

Because the only people that use that argument are either baiting, or don't know anything about firearms/close quarters situations.

>Warns kid to drop the knives multiple times
>Kid responds by charging at him
>Cop defends himself
I don't see what's so shit about that.

What is this from?

Holy shit Sup Forums is liberal as fuck, didn't think it was this bad

liveleak.com/view?i=5f0_1481157671

Cops are trained to aim for the body, aka the biggest target. Aiming for the leg leads to a good chance of missing, then getting killed.

Fuck Sup Forums and fuck my retarded pussy millennium generation, good lord

>Shoots at the center of mass
>Doesn't use the non-lethal tools such as the tazer or spray
>Shoots the kid, when there's other kids all around him
Shit like that just doesn't happen in countries that have actually educated police forces. One of those countries is the one I live in, which happens to be Finland.

Here it is literally the last option to shoot, and you never take a shot at the center of mass, no matter what. Hell, the police forces of Finland have shot 7 people dead and fired 122 times during the PAST 10 YEARS!

>cop stops knife attack
>"waaaaaah why do cops have guns"

No wonder Trump won. It's almost impossible not to become more conservative when liberals keep getting more retarded every year.

fucking kek, are there more of these?

>It is alleged his actions were an act of revenge against a fellow student as a result of constant bullying.

he's our guy

I am, user. I am.

Yeah well this is America, and we don't fuck around.

Talk shit get hit, bitch

Either you don't know what you're talking about, or your cops are fucking idiots. You don't fire a gun unless you fully intend to stop your target, so your police force should leave their guns at home if they're afraid of hurting the person they're shooting. Furthermore, deliberately NOT aiming for the center of mass is EXACTLY how you hit bystanders. If your shooting at a dangerous person while innocent people are nearby, you aim for the center of mass to ensure that you hit your fucking target and nothing else.

Tazers and spray ain't the best option in a situation when someone with a weapon is charging at you.

underrated post

>White kid gets bullied
>School refuses to help him because das racis
>Has enough and decides to defend himself
>Knows that he will get jumped by 3 or 4 nigs so he brings knives to defend himself
>gets shot, demonized by the media, and no one cares since he's not black
>his nigger bullies will probably get medals and grants because of how brave they were at surviving a knife attack
>America

rate my meme

I'm gonna have to make one myself

go crazy

Wow an autistic wimpy 14 year old has a knife I guess I should just SHOOT him instead of using the other tools that can easily subdue him at my disposal! Seriously this argument would only work if the kid was a tall muscular black man.

>cops shouldn't stop a kid who goes nuts and literally attacks classmates with deadly weapons

kys

>>Knows that he will get jumped by 3 or 4 nigs so he brings knives to defend himself
The only reason he got shot is because he stabbed somebody and waved his knives at people like a retard.

Absolutely nice.

Our cops are fucking idiots? We have the lowest crime rates in the world, and our cops are actually educated to do the right thing when needed. No matter how we look at it, our police forces are objectively doing everything better when compared to yours.

You can fire a gun to stop a target without needing to actually kill the target or close to it.
>so your police force should leave their guns at home if they're afraid of hurting the person they're shooting.
What the fuck are you talking about? The point of the police is to uphold order and peace, it's there to protect and server the people. The Murican way of doing that doesn't seem to yield good results, when we look at the past and statistics.

> If your shooting at a dangerous person while innocent people are nearby, you aim for the center of mass to ensure that you hit your fucking target and nothing else.
We are talking about a weak 14 year old with a knife. There were 100 better ways to deal with the situation. If you can't think of any, you are literally mentally handicapped and on the same level with those "cops".

I just go full comfy everytime I see the Murican cops do all that stupid shit. Thank god we have a working education system and educated "academic" cops. I can actually trust the police here to do the right thing.

whats this kids name?

Why do you care so much about some random teen? He broke the law and threatened people and a police officer. He deserved to be shot

>attacker is a child
>said child clearly has mental issues, wants revenge for bullying
>not actively attacking yet, it's likely he doesn't know how to fight or just wants to scare people

I don't know, maybe shoot some pepperspray in his face? Tackle him down? He is a child after all. Not a trained policeman.

10/10

You haven't explained why it's a good idea to aim deliberately away from the center of mass when there are innocent bystanders near the target.

story behind the picture, looks funny

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

There is nothing wrong with putting a hole in male, no matter what the age is. If he is a threat you reserve the right to defend yourself with deadly force.

>every country in the world works just like Finland

Someone please make that kid look like a ps4 pro sonyfag, and have him get shot by real 4k. I don't know how to use photoshop.

>deadly weapons

they're essentially utensils

Because the cop is a fucking idiot?

Did you even watch the video m8? He's literally throwing knives and swinging at random students. Take a look . The cop told him multiple times to drop it and he wouldn't listen. Tazing him or aiming for his legs would have no guarantee of taking him down since there's a high chance the cop might miss, and chasing him around to try and subdue him would take a lot of time and would put the cop and other students at risk. Shooting him was the best possible choice at that moment.

Read the thread.

Yeah, they should be more like the Europeans

liveleak.com/view?i=ab1_1470788189

No shit.

Doesn't make the kids in your picture men.

Because they can actually aim.

Double Dagger David