Aaaah, December! It's getting cold outside, while you can get yourself comfy inside of your home...nice and warm...

Aaaah, December! It's getting cold outside, while you can get yourself comfy inside of your home...nice and warm...drink something good...and think back to all the crazy things that happened this year. I mean 2016, what a year right?

So before the year ends, I have one request to all my fellow anons. For one last time, please post tfw you didn't back pic related.

Let's do this!

Like an anime senpai during the school festival

fuck off

Truly the joke's on me though.
The only thing I ever backed on Kickstarter was Jadusable's movie, and he never got it done. Thankfully it was only like 10 dollars.

liked gunvolt 2 though

Why are they dropping pizza on knock-off megaman?

Feels good

Someone post the Sonic Twitter response to MN9.

This year was no worse than others.

>Pokken Tournament
>Street Fighter V
>Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
>King of Fighters XIV
>Killer Instinct Season 3
>Bayonetta and Corrin added to Smash 4
>Pretty sure Tekken 7 FR was originally going to be released around summer of 2016

A pretty damn good lineup of fighting games happened and I thought this year was gonna be THE year for fighting games. Then Tekken 7 got delayed to 2017 and nobody cared about the rest of the games.

i forgot BlazBlue but I don't care about that either

>mfw i backed pic related instead
>got it almost a month ahead of everyone else
>12 bucks for great classic platforming, cute cartoony grafix, fun dialogue, and half-genie booty

did that shit got released on 3ds?

No and it likely never will.

>post tfw you didn't back pic related
I'm sorry user. I cannot. I made a horrible mistake.

At least it was a good learning experience.

pretty fucking big talk for a franchise that hasn't had a good game in 5 years

ASR Transformed was 2012.

It's better than nothing you ungrateful cocksucker.

That's because Inti know how to make a Mega Man game.

>MN9 blunder looked like nothing compared to the backlash that No Man's Sky got one month later.
Still makes me chuckle every time.

I backed la-mulana 2, did you?

Truly the flop of the century.

I backed MN9 and I regret every piece of shit of it. Except for the part where it's Call F who has to suffer being in a mediocre shit game. I hope F's fanboys are proud, because I certainly am of the resulting game.

This. It's the only way I can find solace with the piece of shit that is MN9.

Gee, I wonder what happened with all that Call F 34 that some people were thinking was going to happen because she won? It couldn't be because the game was so subpar that almost nobody paid attention to it save for the memes about its disaster of a release.