Proof that Sony pays for reviews

This game is shit, its not fun, infact, its the opposite of fun. Its boring and highly fucking repetitive. The mechanics dont even work half the time. The only fun parts are few and far inbetween, and that is only when the game actually seems to work, and its not a good "sequel" to ICO.
With that being said, HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS GAME HAVE A FUCKING 84 ON METACRITIC, AND HOW/WHY THE FUCK DID THE WASHINGTON POST GIVE IT A FUCKING 10/10 YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP HOLY SHIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QvcFRgJwE2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>washington Post

oh, so the review is basically fake news?

Here's actual proof that they don't

TLG is only rating above 70's because
>m-muh heartstrings!

Square Enix also blacklists reviewers who rate games below the metacritic average.

>Cherrypicking: The Posts.

>WaPo
Lugenpresse

Not every game has to be fun you fucking autist

blacklisting means they dont get the game for free

>He pays $60 to be bored.

only 84?
I thought the game was fucking amazing.
Ill give it 95/100.

Better question is why do you care?

Yes, I'm aware of that but it's more than just that. It means they also don't get early review copies which means they suffer as content creators and reviewers because they have to publish later after people have consumed everyone else's media. That results in less visibility and relevance.

You said you have proof but all you have are opinions and emotions. Did you graduate from Trump University?

>My little baby bird brain forces me to see things as either fun or boring, there is no other kind of experience that a human being can have

>hey guys, i just got home with my $60 piece of shit
>what, you say its not fun
>why would anyone pay for something and expect fun

id rather spend $60 on bottles of jack and get hammered and stare at paint dry... its the same fucking experience only you get drunk so infinitely more fun.

Fun is a buzzword

apathy is probably the worst offender its why all games went to shit but i need to remember most people who play video games are already depressed sadsacks kind of redundant but it goes back to nihilism

>I would describe everything I've ever done as either fun, or boring
Lol, you're cool

>My buyer's justification complex and fanboy mentality means that nobody is allowed to challenge my concept of value.

Buzzword is a buzzword.

Stop bringing in your political views you little shit.

STOP LIKING SONY GAMES!!

>PCucks are THIS butthurt

Don't worry, you'll get to emulate the game 20 years from now on your PC.

Or you know people fishing g the internet for things to act triggered over and then posting them to Sup Forums as has become the standard conversation practice

>This is the conduct PCfats have been reduced to

>[bullshit that literally makes no sense and has nothing to do with what you just said]
Saying that people are only allowed to value "fun" experiences really made me think about what I spend money on, you're so smart dude. I guess I'm just a braindead fanboy for wanting to experience things other than fun

>You throw bullshit at me so I'm gonna throw my anecdotes back at you.
Really activates your almonds.

You bought a No-games-station 4. Why are you complaining you stupid cuck?

>ITS AN ACTION ADVENTURE TITLE
YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>long dead meme in the place of anything of substance
Hilarious, now do you even know what an anecdote is? I'm just saying experiences that aren't necessarily fun can still be valuable

lonely people are always searching for attention kind of like how click bait is rampant on youtube i guess its a reflecting of the current state of how our society is.

doesnt take from the fact that most modern gaming has took a turn from the worst sadly and worst is that most people cant even hold a proper conversation before splerging out cause they think they are being offended in some matter when most of the time it isnt the case they just get butthurt cause their opinion gets generally shut down and are afraid to take critique.

This

I'm tired of people taking out there frustrations on meaningless arguments that can't be changed. All these major companies are laughing at all these losers that cling to their every word and they end up selling them half baked goods every time.

Sony is the worst of it because lonely people game on that platform and it attracts such a miserable crowd as a result

>this
>cherrypicking
More like reaching into a bucket with cherries.

>Not every movie has to entertain
>not every drink has to slake your thirst
>not every meal has to satisfy your hunger
>not every boat has to float
>not every bullet proof vest has to save your life
>not every plane has to fly

I congratulate you my friend, 2016 is almost over but this is by far the stupidest comment I have seen this year, and I am a regular here.

Jesus you PC autists reached lowest of low with your insecurity towards Sony.

I bet you pay other people to poo into your mouth too.

You just claimed that the purpose of games is to be fun with nothing to back it up, followed by some ad hom, quality post

How do people go out and spend full price on a game they don't like?

How do I know I won't like it until i've played it

I know i'll take some random user's opinion with an image macro attached

>I don't like this that means anyone that does like it is a paid shill

literally autism

I had fun playing The Last Guardian.

>I've failed to integrate into this community that has had the same charter and core tenets for over a decade, so i'm gonna lash out at others because it's clearly their fault and not mine

>serving ice cream that looks like a condom over frosty the snowman's slushy half-melted cock

This is how pedos do it.

>>Not every movie has to entertain
Yes, you fucking pleb. Go read some IMDB lists

G O T Y
O
T
Y

youtube.com/watch?v=QvcFRgJwE2k

>cat acts as a cat
>somehow it's bad

>cat
no part of that animal looks like a cat, it looks like half hyena (similar to dogs) and half bird

This part sucked but it was a good game

>games don't have to be fun
>people don't play games to be entertained

holy shit if Sup Forums ever was best described with one post

>giving a shit about Metacritic

i think i jumped down to the platform on the right side, they lost me for a little bit when i climbed back up

>not everyone plays games just to be entertained
Fixed, you illiterate fuck

good for you

>Not every game has to be fun

(unironically) Thank you, Hueda.

>Shit AI
>I-its supposed to be like that

Changed my mind, games aren't allowed to be anything other than fun now

Yiff in hell, furfag

Get the fuck out of here David Cage.

>there are people out there who don't play games to have fun

EVEN BETTER

>zootopia
die

>THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO SPEND THEIR TIME DIFFERENTLY TO ME
Wtf?

your rage makes me horny

Calling buzzword a buzzword is a meme

there's a difference between between enjoying different forms of entertainment and thinking said entertainment shouldn't be entertaining

You need to work on your reading comprehension, foxfucker

(You)

Wanting to fuck animals isn't a "trivial thing" actually, it's a sign that killing you would have a net positive impact on the world as a whole

>person posts two zootopia pics on a chinese anime forum
>gets this mad

Thanks for giving me cancer, ladd

That´s partially true, i bought The Last Guardian to cry

It's not actually shit AI, it's just shit player. There's already some players who finished the game in under five hours and they noticed that if players are not giving the correct command Trico actually goes auto and guides the players to correct paths or give hints. Also I noticed a lot players spam R1 + any context command when the correct command it's actually Hold R1 + any button.

Actually, I'm not mad. I said I would kill you given the chance, but I would do it with an unflinching, stone cold look on my face. Furries are not significant enough to evoke any kind of emotion in me.

holy shit dude chill out and go ask mom for some tendies

>furfucker thinks it can tell me what to do
Oh, I'm chilled out alright. You may not be able to understand this, but humans can kill each other without feeling any emotion given enough desensitization. Hence, thinking about putting you down for the good of all mankind doesn't illicit any kind of emotional response in me whatsoever.

well The Witcher 3 did get GotY so this makes sense