Be me

>Be me
>Taking philosophy exam
>Didn't study
>Nervously open to the first question
>"How do you view evil?"
>Quickly recall Witcher 3 trailer
>Instantly put down "Evil is evil, lesser, greater, middling...makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition's blurred. If I'm to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all."
>Get exam back the next day
>Professor was so impressed with that response he gave me a 100 on the whole thing
Has a video game ever helped you out in real life Sup Forums?

stop posting this everyday

How can anyone defend nintendo at this point? How much more letdowns will you endure before you finally wake up? Please tell me. Were the last 2 years of the gamecube not enough of a drought for you to reconsider? What about the wii's abysmal 2nd half of its life? What about the "one worthwhile game per year" that the wii u offered? I do not understand you people. Is it because you want to be on the outside? Are you hipsters? Are you so afraid of being "mainstream" that you simply dont care of eating shit by a company that never listens to what the fans want? It is cool being contrarian, but this has gotten too far. If the wii u wasn't enough to wake you up, nothing will.
Think about it this way, whenever nintendo announces a game these past 5 years, you are not hyped, instead, you are catious, worried or even fear that it will be yet another disappointing entry to your beloved series. I for one can't stand and watch anymote how nintendo is killing of theie franchises one by one. I emulated 3D world. It was OK. I emulated tropical freeze, it was OK. When did it become acceptable for a MAIN first party nintendo game to be just OK? And why are you fine with that?

What about the fact that the best wii games did not have mandatory motion controls aka the wiis gimmick? What about the fact that the best wii u games didnt use mandatory... asymetric gameplay (?) And why do you think it's ok for nintendo to release, for a third time in a row (5 if we count 3ds and new 3ds) a very underpowered console? And dont spout the tired "Poor mans pc!" crap. With that logic, the GC, PS2 And xbox where the same console. They couldnt be more different mind you.

You will never, ever stop wondering how much better BotW would look like on a powerful console. That is a fact.

Fans wanted a console, nintendo gave us a tablet with an hdmi dock.
Again, if you liked the 1 game per year that the wii u offered, go ahead. (What game even came out this year for that piece of shit?)

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves.

Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

ok so serious question, is that how a philosophy exam actually goes?

Why is philosophy such a meme degree?

i hope you get perma banned faggot

A bit off topic, but do you guys know if SSD solve the problems with storage of lossy audio?

In case you don't know, hearing the difference now isn't the reason to encode to FLAC. FLAC uses lossless compression, while MP3 is 'lossy'.

What this means is that for each year the MP3 sits on your hard drive, it will lose roughly 12kbps, assuming you have SATA - it's about 15kbps on IDE, but only 7kbps on SCSI, due to rotational velocidensity. You don't want to know how much worse it is on CD-ROM or other optical media.

I started collecting MP3s in about 2001, and if I try to play any of the tracks I downloaded back then, even the stuff I grabbed at 320kbps, they just sound like crap. The bass is terrible, the midrange...well don't get me started. Some of those albums have degraded down to 32 or even 16kbps. FLAC rips from the same period still sound great, even if they weren't stored correctly, in a cool, dry place. Seriously, stick to FLAC, you may not be able to hear the difference now, but in a year or two, you'll be glad you did.

XDDD

Remove poles from Sup Forums pls

BANE?

They'll require you to know the name of celebrities in philosophy, and know some words. You can't get away with just opinions and your own reflections.

Meme degree for a meme subject

I'd tell you to kill yourselves, but you'll never reproduce and your genes will be erased forever in a couple decades.

I shudder to think of you fat awkward pieces of shit and how miserable and soul-crushingly lonely your lives must be. Imagine living for 50...60...70 years and NEVER having sex. NEVER even kissing someone. NEVER cuddling up to sleep against the one you love and ALWAYS waking up completely alone every single morning for the rest of your life in your squalid embarrassing apartment. Chances are you're not even 30 years old yet, which means you're not even halfway done with your suffering. You're still going to be alone and unloved for longer than you've already been alive.

How do you even face that?

Ya learn about philosophuckers and their beliefs in philosophy class, so the exams are about that.

So does this mean they won't accept Geralt quotes?

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. are there any games with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel games .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

999 and VLR come to mind for something similiar

Indeed it does.
Once I had to write an essay in Philosophy class and didn't study shit, the topic was something with genes. I went full Metal Gear Solid 1 about how genes don't define you and I failed it because I'd missed the topic.

Why does she sit like that?

LMAO
>TFW you're not Naomi Hunter

999 and VLR come to mind for something similiar

I like turtles.

how about you say that to my face, and not online, see how it goes

Hey would you guys rather eat shit flavored chocolate or chocolate flavored shit.

You have to pick one.

Shit flavored chocolate. I'm not gonna eat shit, that's disgusting and unsanitary.

Chocolate flavoured shit obviously
If you reply differently you're probably the kind of prude that orders the same pizza every time, didn't try snails in Paris because "it's gross" and only has missionary sex

You're wrong about me, I don't have sex at all.

Video games don't have to be games, just because a compound phrase has a word in it doesn't mean that word applies. That's a pretty basic concept of language, and a readily apparent one at that.

Same lol