Just deleted my MGSV save data, cause I felt like playing the first half again fresh

Just deleted my MGSV save data, cause I felt like playing the first half again fresh.

What optional challenges should I set myself to make the game better? I remember that I massively overused the silent pistol in my first run, should I disallow that?

play blindfolded with the sound off

For starters- No buddies, no upgrading weapons, no upgrading Fulton count

the retro soundtrack was literally one of the best things about the game you chucklefuck memester

No silencers

upgrading weapons is a core and enjoyable part of the game. and as long as you do it doesnt mess up game balance too much/at all

uninstall the game

are you on pc? if so you should go check out as many mods as possible. There's some good ones that make the game infinitely better.

Try playing it without a crushing sense of disappointment

>tfw this is the new European Extreme difficulty

turn off bullet time when spotted, also I think there's an option to where marking enemies have them only show up when you bring the map up

enjoy all the vehicles and tanks you collected in online because that data isn't deleted. Play every mission with them.

then play the game blindfolded with only the retro music playing you dumbass. no sound effects.

or are you going to tell me keifer sutherlands retro voice is also one of the best things in the game?

Where the hell can I download Dr Katz?

FIRE EVERY AFRICAN

theyre all on youtube bruh

critically wound every black soldier and leave them to die

iptorrents

No equipment. Use the weakest AK and the weakest pistol and don't use them.

Also see how many missions you can beat from the helicopter. I can do four but I know there is more.

Are the scenes involving non-celebrity characters based on unused stand up material as well? I don't like what the idea behind Dr Katz is, but I really like the characters made for the show.

>download
who does this anymore

No knockout or silenced weapons. If you're gonna shoot, it will be lethal and loud.

No most of it is just improv between Dr Katz and Jon Benjamin. They're given an outline about what the scenes are supposed to be about and they made up the dialog.

Also sometimes Sarah Silverman's sister is involved.

I really really like perfect stealth tank/apc sniping to complete targeted missions