It's a Matsumoto makes a vidya reference and no one gets it episode

>It's a Matsumoto makes a vidya reference and no one gets it episode

Is Matsumoto /our guy/?|

>It's an user starts a thread with Tsukitei Hosei and maybe one person mentions Gaki thread

It doesn't really feel like there's anywhere to discuss it. Never see it on /jp/, occasionally on /wsg/.

'Member when batsu games were actually funny and original?

THREE (3) WEEKS

They've always been the same set of skits and gags with maybe 1 or 2 new ones each year.

dat fat hosei

Where can I download this subbed

The last batsu was one of the best they've ever made, fuck off.

There are 24h Gaki streams. Look for ducktoaster

where's harambe?

Yeah last batsu was really solid desu. It lacked the spice of the first ones where punishments or traps were a bit more agressive so to speak and bolder too but overall last one was really great.

>tfw batsu games now have the obligatory shitty bus gags, shitty game show segment, and shittier guys with towels on their head lighting their asses on fire

I ended up skipping those segment all together last year

When you write that down it still sounds hilarious.

i used to do that, but now i just pretend to like them
not like i would've spent that time on anything more meaningful anyway

>It lacked... aggressive punishments
Liability card

>Not enjoying the final segment of the competing teams failing every fucking year
The real low tier is esoteric Japanese comedy jokes, which usually take place on the bus.

Game show segment I can take or leave, though. There's other shows that do that nonsense, I don't need it in my Gaki.

I skip bus gags and towel guys, too. The tag chase is getting boring as well.

Kek.
The monkey jokes always get me.

oh fuck I forgot that ok you're right.
The ammount of pain he experienced is immeasurable.

Planning a batsu is serious business.

They will never ever top the fake out Tanaka slap with Chono. When the kid came out I was dying

Tanaka slap? what you mean, which episode?

The punishment game where they are reporters.

Chono loses his prized notebook which ends up beings Tanakas. But then the small child who bumped into Yamasaki appears. Winds up hes Chonos son and chono slaps Yamasaki instead.

huh I forgot that Tanaka had it ok I know the ep yeah