This Game is terrible, and the user that shills this game everyday is a faggot...

This Game is terrible, and the user that shills this game everyday is a faggot, 343 will never make a game anywhere near as good as the games in the original trilogy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one cares

thank you

Amen dude

thank you :)

The guy spamming these threads is a faggot but he's right: 5 DOES have the best MP in the series since 2 and it does have the best forge

While I don't agree with you about the multiplayer, the forge is nice

If they didn't fuck the campaign up completely Halo 5 would have gone down as one of the best Halo games.

Just a shame we have to play as a space kang for the majority of the game. I play Halo to be master chief, not this fucking nog.

I agree the campaign is a disappointment but

>actually caring at all who you play as when the gameplay is the same

Replace Mario with a random nog whos chasing mario, does that sound good?

How about we replace zelda with some random shitskin trying to save the princess

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1K9roa4cc

i agree

>343 will never make a game anywhere near as good as the games in the original trilogy
I thought this was a common consensus.

>I play Halo to be master chief
Yup, couldn't agree more

Mario is important to the franchise's identity. Zelda is impotant because she's a choosen one.

Also, I wouldn't mind a zelda game where the triforce holders aren't around.

Master Chief, in the grand scheme of things both to the franchise and the universe, really isnt critical beyond not pissing of normies who actually think otherwise.

Why? There's really nothing interesting or special about him. Litterally any other S2 or elite or other character is more interesting. The only reason cheif is special is because he's the protagnist. There's no reason for him to be the protagnist beyond the fact that he is.

The arbiter and his subplot in Halo 2 was far more engaging, and there are way more interesting stories to tell with other characters.

What could you possibly find interesting or fun about playing as cheif over playing over anybody else who in terms of actual gameplay acts the same?

Granted, locke is even more fucking bland and boring, but that doesn;t make cheif good.

Master Chief is just as important to Halo as Mario is to Mario.

Halo = Master Chief

Halo 1 and 3's campaign shitted on the mess that was Halo 2. Arbiter story was just a boring political/religious mess that no one really gave a shit about. Besides having the worst levels in the game, mixed in with horrible boss fights, and dragging down the experience, Arbiter's entire story was literally doing the same shit that you already did in Halo 1 but as an alien. Hell Chief and Cortana makes reference to repeating the same plan that they had at the end of Halo 1 with blowing up an UNSC ship to destroy Halo. ODST was boring mixed in with nothing happening until Dare calls the Rookie, Reach was shit in general, and Locke was hot garbage along with his annoying ass team. Bungie and 343 already proven that they can't make a good campaign without the Chief because they keep failing at what Halo 1 brought to the table. the player experience over the story. Every fucking time they put the story over the player experience they fail. Halo 2 tries to get you to care about an lien that try to wipe out your species, it didn't work. ODST & Reach try to get you to care about your team but their character development is so shitty that you really don't give a shit about them. Halo 5 try to fuse Halo 2 with ODST and Reach and it was a fucking abomination and made Halo 5 the least selling Halo game to date. Just stick with the Chief so we can have an actual good campaign because the bigger universe different character thing in the FPS Halo games is just not working.

Mario doesn't have 20 best selling novels that have been a priorty for the franchise since it's inception like Halo does.

>Arbiter story was just a boring political/religious mess that no one really gave a shit about.

It's widely considered to have the best story and writing by fans of the series, especially the ones that actually care about halo's narrative. The only people i've seen say otherwise are dudebro casuals who like cheif because he's "badass".

> Besides having the worst levels in the game,
Which, again, has absolutely nothing to do with him as a character. If Cheif had those levels, they would be just as bad.

And they aren't even that bad compared to CE, where they match about the average quality of it's entire campaign.

This is more of a race thing for you I think you should just admit that rather than be a faggot about it. Because let's be real as long as they're white, you're cool with it.

10/10 thread

You're a stupid fucking nigger retard piece of shit

>Arbiter's story is considered to have the best story and writing
Halo 2 story was shit on for years after it came out and the arbiter parts got the brunt of it

>Halo 2 story was shit on for years after it came out

The ending did, not the rest, outside of the dudebro casuals I metioned, who mostly left when the first MW CoD game came out.

The actual core fans who gave a shit about halo as a sci fi universe always loved it,

And guess where all the sells for Halo went to. Simple fact is that even after Halo MCC was a broken mess a lot of people still had interest in Halo 5, but as soon as it was leaked 2 weeks in advance revealing that Master Chief only got 3 missions and to makes matters worse this piece of shit saves him those sales dropped like a kidney stone.

Not him but the rest was shit, literally every time Aribiter's shitty section stated the game quality went downhill, it didn't help that his levels was bland looking and linear as hell too. Chief on the other hand had more vibrant and colorful missions mixed in with the best moments in the game by the time you make it to the end you feel completely unsatisfied due to Arbiter's mediocre final mission and by the fact you really didn't play Chief much with the campaign story just stopping.

thanks

thank you for the kind words pal

The "user" is Frankie,who works for 343. He posts on neofag and uses the same style of writing on both. It's really fucking sad.

>Master Chief, in the grand scheme of things both to the franchise and the universe, really isnt critical
Except he saved both Humanity and the Covenant. Go fuck off somewhere else, please.

>The actual core fans who gave a shit about halo as a sci fi universe always loved it,
I was as excited for Halo 2 as anyone. It sucked dog balls. Of course 3 is even worse.

I am someone who played 1-3 and had a total blast. I was an XBL user from 08 to 13. I have over 10k games of halo 3 total, 7k+ in custom games, 3k+ in social/ranked, and who knows how many forge and campaign games. I loved Halo 3, and I have never enjoyed a game that much ever since, modern games just don't feel the same. I will also admit I'm getting older (i'm not a teenager anymore) , but I don't think its just me, i've never played anything that matched the greatness of halo 3

so Reach came around and it was absolute shit. Loadouts? am I playing fucking call of duty? Jetpacks? Armor Lock? what the actual fuck? they ruined the arcade shooter type feel of the game. They also made Team Swat and certain MLG playlists unbearable with the way they got rid of the Battle rifle and included a shitty DMR that was completely inaccurate. So I didn't play Reach that much, and Halo 3 was the end of an era for me. halo 3 meant a lot to me, not even trolling

so I stumble onto Sup Forums today, and see this thread, I decide to search halo 5 legendary ending. i never played 4 at all and don't know what happened, but judging from this video I can already see they outright ruined the series. What the actual fuck? Cortana is evil now? One of the main characters throughout the series who was basically chief's companion. Other spartans out of literally nowhere?

Halo 3 was the last Halo game. The series ended with Cortana and Chief floating in space, eternally resting.

>Arbiter having the worst levels in the game
You take that back faggot. The Arbiter, Uprising and The Great Journey were all god tier
Oracle was shit though solely because of that fucking elevator sequence

>The actual core fans who gave a shit about halo as a sci fi universe always loved it
this is so fucking wrong. stop being so insecure about your interest in halo 2's campaign.
I remember hating it when it came out and I was like fucking 12. all my friends hated the campaign. everyone I knew hated the campaign.

>forge is nice
Thats a understatement. Each update has made this one of the best fps map editors out there
>halo 3 campaign was better then 2s
Wtf?odst maybe but vanilla 3 is a plothole infested shit can that needed a book to make sense. Am i being rused?is Sup Forums filled with halo 3 baby's who mistake good marketing for good story?

What exactly didn't make sense?

They great as Arbiter missions, mediocre as Halo missions.

Halo 3 made complete sense and it's levels were a massive improvement over Halo 2's.

Why exclude the second half the fight?

>Cortana is evil now?

She goes rampant, happens to all AI's, been part of the Halo lore since the start.

The Cortana in Halo 5 is a copy of the original, the real Cortana died in Halo 4, not like it matters because 343 absolutely fucked the story with Halo 5.

Cortana is dead (at least the real one), the Cortana in Halo 5 is a rampant fragment that the real Cortana left in the Didact's ship in Halo 4.