How the hell is this purified, you fucking idiot?

How the hell is this purified, you fucking idiot?

Other urls found in this thread:

oism.org/nwss/s73p919.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that comes from Todd Howard's personal stash

If you want to point out the logical flaws of everything in Fo4 we're going to be here forever.

The ground works as a natural filter!

its from an underground well?

Obviously it has a built in purifier. You just remove the handle on the top to get at it to replace/repair it.

diesel/atompunk britta filters?

DRINK IT
JUST FUCKING DRINK IT

JUST DRINK THE FUCKING WATER YOU WORTHLESS SACK OF SHIT. DRINK IT

shelter building was tacked on to appeal to the minecraft audience
the worst part of it is that all you can build is shitty scrap buildings and you can't even use elevators unless you buy the shitty dlc
a lot of what Bethesda does just feels so half-assed and jammed in last-second, even the fucking main story feels like it was written by interns in a day

What you say is true but I still enjoy the appeal of building my wastleland tree fort. No Prestons Allowed.

I never get why writers are hailed as these important deities when they constantly churn out garbage in AAA games/movies on a near constant basis.

If all it takes to craft an industrial water purifier is a bunch of easy to find junk, why was clean water such an important plot point in Fallout 3?

Fallout 3 purifier cleans the entire Potomac River, enough for water for the entire region you dumb fuck.

I'm no survivalist by any means, but cant you make a half decent water purifier out of like charcoal, rocks, and something to hold it together?

That's not going to clean fallout out of the water, you stupid dick.

Because Fallout 4 is a poorly thought out game. A pre war army vet somehow knows more than a group of the finest minds in thr wasteland.

if the fallout in the water is bad enough that you need to filter it out then you're as good as dead anyway, so the fact they can't walk around and carry on life, it's safe to assume the water is not irradiated

have some perspective

Yes. A lot of commercial purifiers are exactly that

Someone post that one image about the Institute.

IT JUST WORRRRRRKS

>Filtering through earth removes essentially all of the fallout particles
oism.org/nwss/s73p919.htm
Oak Ridge disagrees

There you go

>Fallout 3 purifier cleans the entire Potomac River
Not him but no it doesn't.

They evebn tell you this like 4 times

Project Purity ONLY CLEANS WATER TO DUMP INTO THE TIDAL BASIN

IT DOES NOT CLEAN THE WHOLE RIVER

Caps lock doesn't make you right fag.

>everything in this picture is either wrong or a misrepresentation
People still post this shit?

prove it

If you can refute it don't talk shit and cut to the chase

You're joking but in real life, it does.

That's how well water works

Ok well
1. Airborne FEV doesn't exist. IT was specifically decanonized in the Fallout Bibles, and Fallout 3, NV, and 4 all work on the premise that it was JUST radiation that caused post war mutations, as Tim Cain wanted.

A. Big MT.s teleporter is actually the satellite itself, which is just as big as The Institute's teleporter room.
B. The transportalponder serves the same purpose as the synth relay chip, but it far bulkier then the courser chip
C. The Institute's teleporter can teleport anywhere in The commonwealth, while Big Mt.s can only teleport you to The sink, and then back to the satellite, meaning The Institute's is far better all around.

3. Curie didn't outsmart The Institute, as The Institute didn't ever TRY to cure all disease. That's like saying a geneticist outsmarted a rocket science in curing cancer, when the rocket scientist never tried to cure cancer.

4. The Institute developed teleportation, vast hydroponics systems, synthetic people, cows, gorillas, and birds, created its own version of VATs, advanced cybernetics, perfected FEV, created plants that thrive in radiation filled environments, they are by no means worse then the Shi

5. It didn't take The Institue 200 years ot cure FEV, the only had FEV for like 100 years, and even then, no one treied to find a cure for it until just a year ago. Whats more is that West-Tek's cure requires a sample of the person's original unmutated DNA to work, while The Institute's cure does not, making it FAR more effective and easier to distribute.

6. We are explicitly told in Fallout 1/2 that all pre-war AIs killed themselves in psychotic fits. The Institute is actually the first place to develop true AI that doesn't suffer from rampancy.

In short, everything in that pic is either wrong or a misrepresentation

>okay this is false because fallout 2 is not canon
>this is false because fallout 2 is canon
*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

>reading comprehension
>being this autistic

>okay this is false because fallout 2 is not canon
>this is false because fallout 2 is canon
I never once said Fallout 2 was non canon in any part of that post.

Are you retarded?

Ironic autism posting is still autism