Can only get one (1) game for my birthday

Which should it be? I am going crazy over thinking it. Worried Space Hulk wont be fun because none of my friends want it.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060632696/
youtube.com/watch?v=GnoiZ7s6EF8
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169836299
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169836299/
steamcommunity.com/id/TheVampireQueenMarceline/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060632696/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/id/TheVampireQueenMarceline/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just get all of 'em ;p

Thousands of games on Steam and this is what you've narrowed your selection down to?

two of them can be pirated, deathwing isnt released yet, watchdogs has steam+uplay+denuvo, wouldnt touch it with a 10 feet pole

I'd go with XCOM 2. Though honestly if you have the option I'd just wait for the holiday sale which is soon anyway. If you'r lucky you'll be able to pick up both Deathwing and XCOM 2 for the price of a single game.

>paying $60 for a video game

Your friends are faggots. PURGE THE XENOS

Dues ex and xcom 2 can be pirated for starters. You can literally get them right now for free.

OP is a complete incompetent fuck head buying games on steam. Greenmangaming has steam codes for half the price.

I have like three hundred games in my library, these are the newest ones im interested in but haven't gotten around to yet. I bought some of the most well received of the year already, like Hitman.

One of my favorite games from this year was Trackmania Turbo, which has uplay. My birthday is on the 15th so Space Hulk would be out!

I wouldn't be buying it, hence the birthday. But when I buy games or get them as gifts its from g2a, steam just has this handy wishlist feature. Also I like having my games on steam, sorry piratefriends.

Is Xcom 2 a good value? I have like fifty hours in the first one.

Xcom 2 is the best game on your list. But I'm hoping Deathwing will be ok

would it be worth it to play Space Hulk singleplayer? I was really hyped for it then the beta came out and people said its kinda boring.

I have watch dogs 2 if you want. not really interested in the game and too lazy to sell it.

I really enjoyed the fuck out of e.y.e and deathwing beta sound. Pretty stoked they delayed it this week. They seem to want to provide a good experience. Pretty hard decision though. If you're a fiend for the turn based xcom game it'd be hard to ignore. I want to try Mankind Divided myself. But everything I've heard about the short story and lack of cool AI routines sort of killed it for me.

I think hitman might be finished (if you don't consider that episodic shit a full game)

Space Hulk: Deathwing is a singleplayer focused game with co-op tacked on. I had fun with the beta and the devs said they've fixed a large chunk of the issues that plagued the beta (such as load times, graphical hitches, AI bugs, etc.)

>buying AAA games for full price when the Christmas sale is less than a few weeks away.

Best game on that list is xcom anyway. Deus ex is a hacked up prologue to something bigger. Liberal dogs 2 is the same generic open world gameplay we've seen from every other open world game in the past 5 years.

user, if you're still here. [email protected]
I'll drop something your way, if you want something.

Yea I totally want it. Wanna add me on steam or something?

Looks like someone replied already, but im op if that means anything lol

Hey user nit sure if you gave it to the athor guy ready but i have an intersting offer. Contact me on kik : FgtsAreFgts

Super bunnyhop actually turned me on to Deus Ex. I also love cyberpunk so that helps. youtube.com/watch?v=GnoiZ7s6EF8

Also got Hitman because of his review on it

Hey user don't listen to these faggots I'm OP my gmail is [email protected]

this key has turned us into a bunch of savages

Pirate 2,3 and 4. Buy 1. Congrats, you got 4 games for the price of one.

Are non-pirates retarded?

This is not op. this fucker just inspect elemented it. Here real proof that i am op

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169836299

gif proof

>Sup Forums always shits on watch dogs 2
>someone offers a key
>they start begging for the BBC like the cucks they are

Never change Sup Forums

>Sup Forums is one person

Here me refreshing page. Please dont let one of these asshole steal this from me...

Just give it to me

I want to own them on Steam and I have a job.

I want the game but honestly this is retarded and any of you guys can just have it. But just for the sake of fun there is evidence you're not me based on what I said in the thread already. For one, OP is my wishlist, the steam community page I linked has the same wishlist seen in the OP. Two, here I said I have three hundred games on steam and my actual number is 372. You have 22 games and no wishlist. For someone who made those gifs you weren't paying attention to the obvious clues.

Sup Forums shits on what's popular while reveling in it. For example, every time there is hours played threads everyone has hundreds of hours in tf2 or csgo even though the only threads you see on them is shit talking them

Nice inspect elemwnt there buddy.

This is OP.

I already gave the key away to the very first user. I thought OP had left. My bad.

none of those autists should of gotten it, good on you.

XCOM2 is the only decent thing there, and even then it's worse than EU/EW

I still don't get why that's a complaint. Basically every game now sells for $60 yet everyone goes crazy like it's overpriced.

Well you busted me there OP.
I apologise for being an asshole and trying to steal the game from you. Just recently lost my job and desperate as fuck for anything. I can give you my cs skins if that would be accepted as an apology

>pirate a co-op shooter
>buy a shit game
Not all of them, but you are.

lol its ok. Once I saw it had one reply I didnt expect to get it. The cool thing about being anonymous is you can pretend this didn't happen.

So you didnt get it and the athor guy did?
Fuck me im angry right now. Asshole probably doesnt even have the pc to run it

This faggot is clearly lying

GIVE IT TO ME: [email protected]

this is just getting sad but thanks for bumping the thread

xcom is the least hassle and pretty fun too.

>not worth buying at full price
>not out yet
>denuvo
>literally the only thing worth getting

Everyone's saying Xcom 2 and im starting to think thats what i'll go with. Watch Dogs 2 looks like a good time but still pretty generic, Deus Ex isn't a complete game despite being really good, and Space Hulk may or may not run poorly on my machine. Those thrills I had from Xcom EU were pretty fucking sick too, not something I think those other games could provide me with now that I think about it

Space Hulk comes out a day before my birthday actually

I'm still here I can't tell who is OP lol

Now remember in order to redeem this code you must have Geforce experience and redeem it through there. This is not a steam key

Xcom is pretty much the best value, it also has mods

If you're serious all I can really tell you is my steam page has the same wishlist as OP as well as games I said I owned such as Trackmania and Hitman before you posted you were giving away a key

Im convinced thats more evidence than anyone else can offer

I AM OP PLS GIB

THIS IS OP :
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060632696/wishlist/
Look at his wishlist made in 9 december. Dont listen to any athor fucker who tells u athorwise.
Hope op has geforce becuase if he doesnt i do : steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169836299/

WAIT FOR THE CHRISTMAS SALE .RETARD
WAIT FOR THE CHRISTMAS SALE R.ETARD
WAIT FOR THE CHRISTMAS SALE RE.TARD
WAIT FOR THE CHRISTMAS SALE RET.ARD
WAIT FOR THE CHRISTMAS SALE RETA.RD
WAIT FOR THE CHRISTMAS SALE RETAR.D
W.AIT FOR THE CHRISTMAS SALE RETARD
WA.IT FOR THE CHRISTMAS SALE RETARD
WAI.T FOR THE CHRISTMAS SALE RETARD
WAIT. FOR THE CHRISTMAS SALE RETARD
WAIT .FOR THE CHRISTMAS SALE RETARD
WAIT F.OR THE CHRISTMAS SALE RETARD
WAIT FO.R THE CHRISTMAS SALE RETARD
WAIT FOR. THE CHRISTMAS SALE RETARD
WAIT FOR .THE CHRISTMAS SALE RETARD
WAIT FOR T.HE CHRISTMAS SALE RETARD
WAIT FOR TH.E CHRISTMAS SALE RETARD

Also be wary of games designed to be played as multiplayer if you intend to play it single player. It won't last as long as you intend.

its my birthday today too

you have geforce setup on your system?

Yessir I do

steamcommunity.com/id/TheVampireQueenMarceline/edit no op but begging is the only thing i can

> All this bickering and thirst

Jesus Christ, how pathetic..

None of them.
Watchdogs 2 isn't worth fucking $20, let alone $60.
Deus Ex I wouldn't pay over $30 for a complete edition.
XCOM 2 also not over $30.

Dang, whats worth $60 then??

Sorry OP my bad for not reading the requirements

Still up for grabs MUST HAVE A 10XX card and GEForce Experience

hell yeah 1080 here

WHAT DOGS two is a masterpiece

Its for my birthday, which is probably before the sale starts. Not much I can do about that

Happy birthday. hope you had a good one

>that url
>that profile
unironically kill yourself

GET STEAMBUX INSTEAD RETAR.D
GET STEAMBUX INSTEAD R.ETARD
GET STEAMBUX INSTEAD RE.TARD
GET STEAMBUX INSTEAD RET.ARD
GET STEAMBUX INSTEAD RETA.RD

WINTER SALE STARTS IN 12 DAYS.
YOU MAY ONLY BE ABLE TO AFFORD ONE NOW YOU MAY BE ABLE TO AFFORD MORE.

>actually considering WD2
why?
also XCOM2 was great.

if you have a console you could buy two games

WD2 has a beautiful vibrant world. Totally superficial but if the greens weren't so bright green, and the oranges not so orange, I would pass it up without a second thought. Same can be said for GTA V which I spent many hours just driving around in. Both seem to have the same shooting mechanics and overall mediocre gameplay. This thread has swayed me towards Xcom 2 because no one has a negative thing to say about it

Only 12 days? Thanks for the heads up.