New 3x3 Thread

Hey there folks! Lets have a new 3x3 thread. You know the game by now:
>make 3x3 using this site: bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
>post your 3x3
>rate other 3x3s using the liked/played scoring system.

Lets try something new this time around. Suggest a game that you think is better than one game on another user's 3x3 with a reason or two why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdRThHGTzjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RSwTCgqgnJE
youtube.com/watch?v=LTj4n0L9Uh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

7/8

I've got a WiiU and I'm on the fence with XC don't know why.. Shall I just give in and take the dive?

5/7
5/6
Solid taste in this thread already.

Oh, another masturbation thread

>Look how special I am, posting exactly the same games as everyone else

2/2
Tell me about the Mana series. I don't know anything about it.

>Shall I just give in and take the dive?
Hell yeah homie you totally should. Xenoblade Chronicles X is easily one of the best open worlds I've ever explored. It's huge and yet never feels too empty.

2/2

This is why I'm suggesting that folks recommend each other games.

3/4
2/2
6/6

These types of threads are so pointless. It's literally just "Name 9 games you like." What is the significance of 9 games? I don't get it.

>>>/reddit/

>Hell yeah homie you totally should. Xenoblade Chronicles X is easily one of the best open worlds I've ever explored. It's huge and yet never feels too empty.
Guess I'll take the plunge user. Might grab it for my game over the holidays, I've got a good few weeks off work, it might be pretty comfy.

Also, Mana series, each game is set in what I would call a different setting but referencing the same monsters etc from previous games. It's action RPG, but extremely comfy. I play it every year religiously with my bro, it was kind of 'our' game as kids, and now that we're grown up we catch up every year to play them every now and then.

Try them out, I would say start with Secret of Mana but Legend is a lot bigger content-wise. So up to you. Secret has the majority of the charm though.

3/4.

Twilight Princess is not that good man. Try Majora's Mask instead.

1/1.

4/4

6/7.

TP again?

Mine's a 5x5. Ignore if you want.

>Ignore if you want.
ok

8/8

6/6

7/7

8/8

19/20
-1 999 It's shit

5/5
7/7

Well I suppose these threads could serve as recommendation threads. Personally if I see a game that I'm interested in I'll ask about it, and I would think others do as well. Not sure if there's any real significance behind 9 games though.

Sounds good man, thanks!

>Majora's Mask
I've been meaning to get to it once I've finished playing OOT 3D, though Pokemon Sun has delayed me a bit. How restrictive is the game's time limit?

Idk, man. I just really loved TP's dungeons, combat, and art style.

This is how I'd rank them: TP>MM>OoT>WW

Have yet to play SS

2/2
0/0 :(
3/3
3/4
1/1 for the games there.

2/3

The time limit is not even restrictive in the slightest.

Just play the Inverted Song of Time and you will have more than enough time for anything.

What a try-hard faggot you are

Awesome stuff my man. Thanks for the info.

basic bitch/jack of all trades master of none

16/20

>Have yet to play SS
I tried it a while back and really hated it. Areas were really small, felt very linear, and it was all segmented (TP was technically segmented but y'know). Can't recommend it. but I never finished it so I admit I'm not the best one to judge the game.

I am a master of all.

inb4 underage
inb4 indieshits

2/2

2/2

Monkey Island > Grim Fandango, and Rayman 2>3>1; all for for gameplay

Tell me about Hyper Light Drifter, my amigo.

it's tight. regen rifle ammo with kills. carry up to three medkits. no health regen. three sword slashes in a row before there's a short cooldown. dashing (rolling) is balanced. only complaint is that it's really easy to get lost, and the drawn map doesn't show shit.

4/4

sorry for the shitty paint attempt

fug

9/9
patrician taste

can't be beaten desu

5/5
Holy fuck Red Rescue Team. I sank so many hours into that game. I need to go back and play it all some day, there was just so much to it.

good man
the ost is goat

Aye lad.
youtube.com/watch?v=IdRThHGTzjQ
Still GOAT af. I remember shitting bricks during the entire fight with ol' Rayquaza.

Mystery Dungeon is the superior pokemon

>sky tower monster house
legitimately terrifying
youtube.com/watch?v=RSwTCgqgnJE

>mfw getting to floor 50 on Lugia's dungeon and the entire floor is a monster house.

Cancer.

Acceptable.

>Cancer.
Are you from Youtube or 2011?

Post yours, amigo.

Okay.

So I own both Deus Ex and Deus Ex Human Revolution. Why should I play first?

Apologies if I came across as hostile previously, I just felt that if you're going to judge tastes so strongly then you should share your 3x3 too.

Which*
Christ I need to sleep.

The first one is a lot better. Patch it first, though. Might have to mess around a bit to get the lighting right.

Nice nice. Thanks, user.

6/7 not bad

The only good games on yours ar Deus EX, Theif and Doom.

What's the appeal of Half Life 2? I could never get into it. Was it just something you had to be there for?

>Undertale + To the Moon
what is this meme

Idk. I just played it and i liked it

That's fair enough then. Didn't intend to shit on you if that's how I came across.

If you say so. You should really try the other games before dissing them, though. I've played roughly 90% of the games in this thread, it's not like I'm shitting on them out of ignorance.

k

4/5
beno blade is guud shit my dude, although i liked fallout 4 more then the new vegas

7/8
I was so young when i played ape escape that I barely remember it, so I cant say if I even like it or not.

2/3
overwatch and doom are fun

7/7
haven't played pokemon is years

5/7
dota is better lol

3/4
thief is dope

4/4
I want to play BB so bad

>The Dark Project instead of Gold
Ya blew it

I still need to update mine.

0/0

1/2

2/4

0/3

1/6

not even gonna bother

2/2

2/2

0/1

0/2

0/2

1/1

2/6

0/4

0/1

2/2

this egotistical post i've ever seen on Sup Forums

>using words incorrectly

>not even gonna bother
Weak.

4/4
6/6
7/11
4/5
3/4
6/6
6/7
6/8
4/7
4/5
4/4

I like TDP's cover art better.

Just picked it up in the sale not too long ago. Lots of secrets, fun as fuck. Really feels like a gameplay first kind game but with a mistery that doesn't at all get in the way. In fact I've beaten it and still don't know what'/ going on

>having to google words you don't understand

3/4 Try Jade Empire.

4/4 Try Steel Battalion or Metal Wolf Chaos.

5/6 Not keen on OW and UT4 is an interesting choice. Try Unreal Championship 2 or Turok 2

3/3 Try out Unlimited Saga

Not gonna rate but try Live A Live, Terranigma or Lost Odyssey.

>Unlimited Saga
Fucking based OST youtube.com/watch?v=LTj4n0L9Uh0

4/4 was meant for

8/8 patrician taste

>Try out Unlimited Saga
I have, it was okay, combat was interesting for a little while and the the art/music was cool, but I don't really like gookshit games.

>Turok 2
Is it better to be emulating it or waiting for it to come out on steam?

there's a PC version but it's old as fuck and apparently has issues on newer versions of Windows, try that if emulating the n64 version isn't working.

5.5/7 -MGS3, ~DS
7/7
4/4
4/4 need to play bloodborne but i have no ps4

Try Fatal Frame or Pathologic