>good game

pick one.

>game doesn't include the title on the boxart

Worst game i ever played

>1-4 Players/Simultaneous
Was it actually possible?

underrated gem of the 64

yes, there was multiplayer.

Drake of the 99 Dragons (Xbox) is so terrible it's entertaining.

auto lock-on targets enemies through walls but bullets do not travel through walls

once you gain the ability to run on walls you find yourself getting glued to random pillars and other random shit because you decided to jump.

laughably bad cutscenes (main character goes "AHAHAHAHA I AM INVINCIBLE!!!! -dies-")

Yeah, it was even worse than the single player if you can imagine it.

>HAHAHAHA LE SUPER MAN 64 IS THE WORST GAME EVARR XD

I'll have you idiots know that this game is actually a masterpiece, and you've all fallen for James Rolfe and other "angry reviewer" memes that say this game is trash (as expected from a bunch of sheep like you.)

This game is actually pretty good and if you can't see past your own ego just so you can fit into this shitty community then god help you.

>tfw rented superman 64 as a kid
>wasted weekend playing it
>still pissed off at how bad it was

2/10. That's the best I can do.

This. When something is so terrible it leaves an everlasting mark on you like 20 years later, it should be considered a criminal offense. Might as well slash a kid's face and make him live with the scar. It's the same in the end.

Reminder that, if WB had given Titus another shot, or even not meddeled in the first place, we could've gotten something like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wm4DtkdrG0

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Fuck you.

>WB
>Thinking

You should be ashamed of this post.

Thanks for the (you)'s. I promise not to spend them all at one place!

Reddit has ruined this site.

This actually looks pretty decent
Feels nostalgic despite never actually playing it

Super Sons game when?

Are they about to kiss

>There will never be a Choose Your Own Adventure game where you play as a 14-year old Clark Kent in Smallville being raised by his Ma and Pa
>You will never be faced with many difficult decisions and the question of what a mere boy like you should do with all this power
>You'll never feel the genuine love of your parents, but sense their fear that they just don't know all the answers you'll need to hear someday.
>You'll never have the trepidatious moment of deciding whether to tell Lana Lang your secret, wondering if she'll still look at you the same way if she knows you aren't human
>You'll never be the unseen protector of your home, making decisions that will one day determine just what kind of Superman you're going to be
>You'll never sit out on the fence with Johnathan just past midnight, staring at the moon and the stars, as he puts his hand on your shoulder and tells you with pride no matter where you came from and no matter where you'll go, you'll always be his son.

>We will never get a Batman Superman team up game with levels where you play as Jason/Bizzaro, Tim/Conner, Damian/Jon, Barbara/Lara etc.
>Even if we did, WB would somehow screw it up.

>You'll never hang out with the Legion of Superheroes

>lay down in bed with the flu
>throw on netflix
>open Sup Forums
>fucking superman 64

Jon's too pure for that

why are comics so stupid

>Wanting to protect your kid
>Stupid

It's suppsed to be three letters then - like

qua-
exi-
wom-

If you are going to be a memespewing sperg then do it right. This many letter ... shit makes it annoying to filter you faggots out.

Batman, Superman, they're caped heroes, it's okay, I get it, it's fine.

But then you have Batman running around with a bat-kid or Robin or whatever who has little colorful suit and little batarangs and also you have Superman with his superkid who has a little cape and it's just too fucking much.

HOLY fuck I didn't even notice that.

Fun fact: the co-producer of the game was Eric Caen, brother of Herve Caen, also known as the man who killed Interplay with his terrible business decisions.

How could they fuck it up that bad, the game has no redeeming qualities. It looks ugly, it's laggy and has bad awkward controls, the enemies suck and some of them don't even work, his powers are bad UGHHHHHH

I feel like the only people who can do Superman right in the last 20 years worked on the cartoons. Not the movies, not the games, or anything else really.

To be fair to Batman, Dick and Jason were the only ones he technically 'forced' (using that word loosely) to become Robin. Tim approached him and Dick made Damian Robin because Damian would just go attack criminals regardless and at least, with the Bat-family, he had a shot of rehabilitation.
I can't remember if Jon decided to become Superboy himself but it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

I'm not talking about characters' in-universe motivations, but about writers' motivations.

It was a pain in the ass but it wasn't that bad, once you get used to the controls it's alright. Fuck those tornadoes though.

You're joking right? The second level is fucking retarded. You have something like 8 seconds to read what you're supposed to do and then immediately go. The controls are never explained and you're forced into a trial and error situation.

Oops, you didn't make it, gotta restart from level 1 :^)

>OP wanted to start an anti-N64 thread
>people are just discussing about Superman 64 instead

Poor OP, he doesn't know how to bait yet.

Not joling it at all, then again I was a kid and when you're a kid you tend to like anything really. It was pretty challenging but if you play long enough you get the controls down. Thanks to Superman 64 I now play every game on the highest difficulty because every game after it felt like a cakewalk.

>Superman
>son
What the fuck is going on I thought Superboy had no relation to Superman

What's that qt thing in the bottom right?

Do you guys ever think that ProtonJon guy will ever finish his Superman 64 Let's Play?

Post Crisis Superman and Lois Lane ended up in New 52 DC and secretly raised a son there.
Post Crisis Superman didn't let himself be open out of fear that any harm would come to his new family. When New 52 Superman sacrificed himself, Post Crisis Superman decided to resume his activities as an open superhero (basically he got pissed when Lex Luthor tried to take the title of Superman for himself).
Goliath, one of Damien Wayne's pets

Post a console with no bad games

Maybe someday. Better question: Will Eric Kong ever be able to reveal what got cut from the game?

Its cute. I wanna hug it.