Practicing is impossible

I practiced at this game for months and only became decent. You lied when you guys said this game was easy and casual. I was expecting easy shit. But it's the most angering gand I've played in recent years. I practice and practice but even with gold eliminations in the 20s we still lose. My conclusion:
1.Improving by practice is practically impossible. Most people that get far have talent. I have talent in nothing
2. I came here for calm, relaxing gameplay. This game makes me want to strangle the nearest person I see.
I'm prepared for your insults.

>Most people that get far have talent.
Wrong, they just have a group of friends who use their mics. It doesn't matter how good you are, it's extremely hard to carry five shitters who don't know what they're doing. It's one of those where you have to rely on other people.

Shtop playing hanzo.

From what I heard there was a guy who solo queued from bronze to diamond in a weekend or something. He apparently did it to prove elo hell is a lie.

Is there a video or something?

It was some guy named ster. I don't think he filmed the whole ordeal but after looking it up again he did it in 6 hours
Hanzo is boring and useless, I never use him. I'm a mccree, soldier, zenyatta, mei, roadhog, genji, and d va main

I'm getting mixed messages here
>I practice and practice but even with gold eliminations in the 20s we still lose.
>Improving by practice is practically impossible. Most people that get far have talent. I have talent in nothing
The medals you get at the end of the match are relative to your own teammates' performance, meaning if you do indeed keep getting gold medals in multiple categories consistently it's probably your teammates who are not carrying their share of the load properly.

It was Ster. He played midday on a weekday and started his win streak in bronze

The first gold game he plays he gets noticeably nervous and doesn't even play that well.

He would have to do it starting from gold or platinum to really price anything. By the time he hit gold he was earning 150 SR per win.

He eventually got stuck in low diamond and never made it out.

>I solo queue and still lose in this team-based game
Go buy some friends

You're right
>150 sr per match
Holy shit, I wish I had that. But I thought ster was prol evel, able to surpass diamond if he wanted to
You may be right but I try not to blame my time. Because there are occasional times where I could be slacking with a silver

OP, this game is casual, but you NEED friends who can communicate in order to play it properly. It's not meant to be played solo, the people who can climb this way are already extremely good at this game and most likely have been playing since beta, they know all the tricks of each map and character without even thinking about it.

play paladins its a better game where you can actually carry shitters

Yeah I wish my friends played this more than gta
For real? I thought paladins praise was just a meme

it is, but its free so go ahead and give it a shot

I hate overwatch precisely because it isn't the easy and casual carnival I was promised.

Everyone is always try harding so I have to go full try hard to stand a chance which means I cannot fucking relax at all when playing this.

its actually good just play it unironically

>OP, this game is casual, but you NEED friends who can communicate in order to play it properly.

Then it's the definition of NOT CASUAL.

A casual game is one where you go in, completely slumped back in your chair, listening to music or watching netflix, and just sit back get kills and win every other game.

Remember this game is all about rng
There is no skill involved and if someone says there is he just got paired with actual competent people

This is fact

You're right
I have a decent ups check coming in. I might buy it of steam soon
I feel you. The try hard always play hanzo lo or someone else they're not good at on our team

Overwatch is not for skill but for pressing q by 6 people at the same.

Kek

I have no idea why anyone would want to play this competitively. All of blizz's games are shit when played on a competitive level. They are fun to just play for a while but god damn are they just shit when you take them seriously.

Luck /= proof

>spam lucio
>hold left mouse button down 24/7
>press E off cooldown

Pretty much the most relaxing therapy i had in years, don't care if we lose or win, don't care what heroes people play.

If you're going to take it seriously you need at least 3 friends and mics. That's how you play the comp mode. As others have said it's pretty hard for the average person to get really high rankings in solo queue when you have to depend on mute or spastic retards on your team.

Find friends if you care that much. Otherwise chill, enjoy your shit rank, or just play quickplay.

I've never played OW, but is it really all that different from TF2?

I basically win 50% of TF2 matches without really trying too much.

I might be just talking out of my ass and I'm not really good at FPS in general, but

It's been a long while since I played TF2, however I remember most matches having a ton of players compared to OW's 6v6. When you have less players and more skill synergies (especially with game changing ultimate ability timing), even one person's fuck up can cost the match in non-competitive quickplay, whereas I remember TF2's matches and atmosphere being a lot more relaxed in comparison.

you have to keep playing. same as every game.

PALADINS IS FREE TO PLAY FOR FUCKS SAKE. YOU DON'T BUY IT

first of all, you are a shitter
second, talent is a meme.

>

then why aren't you a grandmaster in sc2, top 500 in ow, 9000 mmr in dota2, 10 k/d ratio in every fps?

>1.Improving by practice is practically impossible. Most people that get far have talent. I have talent in nothing
Play vs Ana AI. Turn on only headshot kill with high damage multiplier.
You can learn to aim with most characters that way.

>2. I came here for calm, relaxing gameplay. This game makes me want to strangle the nearest person I see.
Bitch never played GM SC2.

>But I thought ster was prol evel, able to surpass diamond if he wanted to

he regularly queues with friends, especially those who play offense characters well

are you seeing a pattern here

elo hell is not absolute, you can climb out of it with time, it's just so much easier even with just 1 or 2 more people

Are you actually retarded? Every one of those requires rigorous practice and one person's time allocated to one specific video game is obviously limited, not to mention most people don't really have a reason for going that far unless they really like the game in question or plan to go pro. Do you think the best players of those games were just naturally good at them from the start?

Believing in talent is the reason you're a failure in real life as well, since it enables you to convince yourself that you're a failure because the world is "unfair" and not because you're a lazy piece of shit.

talent is not a meme because you got a talent in shitposting faggot.

>Mcree, mei, and dva main
There's your problem.