Risk of Rain

Risk of Rain thread: maybe if i say it enough there will be a host edition

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=193316279
youtu.be/n0Azy_fw0BQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep the thread alive for a little bit.
If no one hosts by then, I'll do it.

I dreamed I was playing ror, there were lot of common fire wurms, and Metrid was carrying the game.

post infografix

when you host, do you use a vpn or something? or do you just give out your IP?

i know this isn't Sup Forums or Sup Forums but still i'd be nervous

I just give out my IP.
It's just Sup Forums, what's there to be afraid off? You talk as if this place was filled with elite hackers who blow up vans.

>Anonymous 12/10/16(Sat)19:25:31 No.360289116 ▶
>File: __ryuujou_kantai_collecti(...).png (1.06 MB, 1327x2178)
>
>I just give out my IP.
>It's just Sup Forums, what's there to be afraid off? You talk as if this place was filled with elite hackers who blow up vans.

I

BOUGHT

A

DOG

Host when

This thread has been pushed up.

Right now!

IP: 148.75.137.6
Port: 11100

Thank you

Server closed.

I approve of this thread.

Waiting

Worm dived onto me as I was climbing a ladder
gg

bmp

hero

Reminder that you, too, can host a Risk of Rain server in 4 (four) easy steps!

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=193316279

It's simple, quick, and easy to do! Imagine! No more waiting around for hosts or creating begging threads on Sup Forums! No more endlessly bumping a thread and having to constantly monitor it in order to see when a spot opens up! Imagine the praise you will receive from your fellow RoR players as you welcome them into your server!

Be the hero Sup Forums needs. Host a RoR server today!

Bump.

when everyone has a good amount of items and actually manages to survive

Crashed, too many worms.

No problem, Metrid got eaten too.

Some cheeky jelly must've crashed me.
That's what was written in the crash log.

Got wurmed so hard the game crashed, server open again.

Server closed again.

b

Man this was personal GOTY last year
This year Nuclear Throne scratched that same itch without asking for a time investment every time I play it

b

u

m

Crashed again.

Host soon, fellow survivors.

ggggsss guys, thanks for playing.
Server closed for the night

When you win with sniper and it says
>And so they left [...]
The "they" refers to sniper and his cute robot assistant or is it used as an neutral pronoun?

the sniper and his dick

It refers to sniper and his robot buddy.
Unless you want to think that Hopoo left it ambiguous and sniper in reality is a qt grill

I'm sure he has a fetish for Cremators.

Fan-art when? But I think that's improbable. He's taller than Commando, so if that was the case Commando would be the god emperor of the manlets.

New host when?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Commando is a manlet
Sounds about right desu.
Also dont tell me you wouldnt like sniper to reveal she's actually a qt3.14 metroid style.

THE

INFOGRAPHICS

wait 4 meee!! unless you are already in gaem, in which case hurry up and die you useless fucks

Whoa, slow up on those caps user, wouldn't want to hurt anyone with your yelling.

oh

well

THANK YOU

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

These are really the only two infographics you need, though the first is slightly outdated. Infographic updates when?

Boss infographic when?

>tfw you become a worm murdering chef
>tfw you stopwatch cheese cremators

The bottom of the first one is really all you need, honestly.

>chargefield and frost relic crashing the game.
Post the updated one, that was patched.

Any strategy that kills cremators is automatically not cheese simply because cremator is cheese in and of itself.
I didn't understand how painful he was until I played a character that wasn't commando.

>using command

shitters, all of you

I would if I had it still, my comp fucked itself and I lost it. It's still close enough to be good though.

Any lobbies open?

The rip and aoe effect of his attack is what gets me, just like those blue fucking jelly fish. Without a good number of hooves it's gg

It's also the fact that its projectiles are hurtboxes throughout their entire lifetime instead of just on impact.
I'm pretty sure they're the only projectiles in the game that work that way too.

Yea, some other games I've played call that effect rip. The overloading vagrants have a similar effect on their attack that makes it deadly

>haven't played in months
>start game and all my unlocks are gone

well fuck

If it's on steam and you're on a new computer it may update your save with your progress. It did it for me, thank fuck

soon

I was going to host a bit earlier, but I started eating. Shouldn't be more than 15 minutes from now though.

Cremators are deadly for one reason, really
>can hit anywhere on the map, regardless of terrain
Essentially they ignore the golden rule of damage evasion in RoR, which is to find uneven, populated terrain to dodge enemies on. It doesn't matter where you really are unless you luck into an area with a lot of ropes or jump pads, and any of those areas are usually going to be far away from where they spawn in at.

>Essentially they ignore the golden rule of damage evasion in RoR, which is to find uneven, populated terrain to dodge enemies on.
Oh. I just spam jump.

It's gotten easier to avoid, I feel, especially if you know it's coming. But like the other guy said, the attacks will do damage on anything it touches in route, which will fuck up random dude who happens to be in the way.

Jump spam is the best alternative, as it's useful for funball avoidance and for some enemy attacks.

>which will fuck up random dude who happens to be in the way.
That's probably why people hate him since the arc at which he fires his shots varies a LOT.

open

Host I said and host I shall.

Though I get the feeling that everyone else is in the other server already. If that is the case, I'll just pop on in there.

Open

open

Wait up, we're joining.

Wait for "Conn"

Well, since is already running, I'll reopen.

now we're not faggot we're waiting for you

Oh god, a bump!

Host die?

open

Huntress is second best girl!

Bumping.

So me and 2 friends just installed this game, tried to setup a game, but cant seem to do it. foolproof guide?

Cant make: work

If this doesnt help you:
youtu.be/n0Azy_fw0BQ

I dont know what will.

can i play if i suck at the game

Haven't played in months. I'm looking to die before end of first level

You can, so long as you follow

Yes, but be prepared to get bitched at.

The Sup Forums group that plays is full of autists who expect you to play a certain way

of Draw Event
for object oUkulele:

Variable oPrePlayer.item_value(100368, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Script_draw_item
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_draw_item (line 0)
gml_Object_oUkulele_Draw_0

>don't take infusions
>don't pick command
>funballs all day
>don't picking huntress
Is that what you mean?

Are you still mad about getting banned for trying to play on easy mode?

>Monsoon
>No Infusion
>No Meteor
>No Dagger

Is that so hard?

>STILL mad

I don't think I've ever made it through a third loop in multiplayer without crashing.

Post when open again pls

of Draw Event
for object pArtifact8Box:

Fatal Error: Can not create vertex buffer of size 98304 bytes
10708 vertex buffers allocated with total size of 829728 KB
at gml_Object_pArtifact8Box_Draw_0
############################################################################################

>CRASHED VIA JEWING TOO HARD
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>used to go 10+ loops before the update
>can't get past 3 if I'm lucky

do you really have to go through all that hassle to set up and online match instead of just something like matchmaking? seems like a lot to go through to play multiplayer

You guys missed one of the flashiest anime battles ever.

I'm taking a break now. New host where?

It's not as bad as it looks like. Plus I like this host system, it makes for a more personal experience.

I'd have kept going but I crashed from jewing. Not going to host either, kinda want to go back to playing Dragon Quest. Sorry anons.

besides the risk of rain threads i see here im guessing multiplayer is probably dead for the most part huh? it just seems like a lot especially with all the crashes from everyone

Really? I came back way too late. Oh well.

IP: 148.75.137.6
Port: 11100

Lets see if there's even anyone left.

I dont know about outside of Sup Forums, but crashes are a part of the experience. It's just not RoR without them.

Server closed

can someone gift me this game on steam? please