You could have been watching this, instead of you were shitposting on Sup Forums

You could have been watching this, instead of you were shitposting on Sup Forums
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=4VYmux5f3UI
vocaroo.com/i/s0zIpExkY3wy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf is that?

i can do both

i was shitposting on pol though

Because shitposting on Sup Forums brings me a small amount of amusement. MOBAs are shit and watching them is even worse that playing them.

Actually go fuck yourself, that match was pure hype.

But I was watching it

clips.twitch
.tv/dotamajor/GoodMagpieTF2John

I love scripted events

I don't know enough about doto to know in the slightest what's going on here

better version ^

It's pretty obvious

The rest of the team was dead, so the guy took the ultimate gamble to kill the ancient. If he'd failed they'd have lost.

This game was hype as fuck. Any bet OG will walk on them this game though

It was just 80 mins of euros being shit at each other. Nothing of value was lost.

But shitposting is actually entertaining.

Um no. They had supers pushing all 3 of their lanes and noone to rat with. AF couldnt have lost even if he died.

I don't give a fuck about Major trash. TI is the only tournament that matters. Also more excited for the update.

I actually was watching that, lost my shit

Too bad it's a honeypot

>euros being shit
>all NA teams are out
>best NA team has 4 euro players in it

w e w
e
w

Were you watching it? AF had no buybacks and OG were so farmed they'd have worked their way back easily.

Everyone is pretty awful. Dont try to dress it up.

is sheever wearing something sexy?

Even with Mega creeps out OG was still pushing out lanes

When is the damn update? They said fall. winter is like a week away.

>3 million dollars
>honeypot
?

This Monday was the exact date according to one of the blogposts.

>they had no buybacks
Luna bought back at the end. Assshaker still had a bb, they would have had to fight through supers all the way to throne. It wasnt that risky of a move.

Sometime after the major.

no, they could have won. buybacks were down and all they had to do was go for the throne. 90+ seconds of free time to hit the throne is usually a win. they can easily have one or two heroes defend the throne especially since they were all getting mjollnir

>that fucking game
THE BEST THING IN ANY E-SPORTS MATCH EVER

The 12th is probably day 1 as they reveal Jugg Arcana, MK and MK arcana, patch notes and other shit over the course of 2-3 days.

>It's pretty obvious
read my post again

Jesus, Dota2 looks so fucking bad.

I really miss HoN graphics. Straight copied from W3, well defined edges and textures

>this is what constitutes an epic play in Dota

MOBAs are casual garbage.

It doesn't really mean as much without context

What warcraft 3 mod is that?

>I can't believe it wot an absolute nutter

He got really British really fast

this is bait, right?

Go back to r/skyrim you redditor piece of shit

if u think this is crazy, try LoL, it has better plays than this

Boku no pico

Fuck you, you know that's not true

The 12th.

They already said in November that it got delayed in favor of the Major.

>try LoL, it has better plays than this
like flash ult for example.

really brings the hype doesnt it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4VYmux5f3UI
literally since Season 1, and these arent even the best of plays, but still better what happened in Dota now

I was watching Valkrin playing LoL
Love his cat

no dude sometimes they spam the same low cost skill like 4 times and then use their escape it's sick

vocaroo.com/i/s0zIpExkY3wy

does that woman have a benis and is "she" available if so

>1-2 years ago
>SingSing will only make a return when Kunkka and Mirana make it back into the meta somehow
>Kunkka and Mirana are back
>SingSing is not

I miss mouse and I miss Skeleton King

>watching lol
lol

You'd be amazed, but most woman-looking humans outside of Sup Forums are actual women! With vaginas!

he's shit

>vaginas
N-N-NANI???!?!

End your life, weeaboo

Nope, i absolutely hate the pastel paining look that both LoL and D2 went after, that kinda blurs everything together.

I want our boys back

That's not even the issue. I get being an edgy faggot and disliking when everything isn't really high contrast and dark, but if you think HoN graphics were not only good, but better than Dota and even LoL, you're straight up retarded.

I don't watch mobas but I'm assuming they almost killed that building they needed to win and the last remaining player just divebombed onto it and won? If so that's pretty hilarious

Pretty much. The team that did it are massive underdogs who made it to the final too. Unfortunately they're not going to win it overall, but that one game has been entertaining as fuck.

is this the new dr doom?

yes, they were slightly winning the game and entire team tried to zerg rush the building and died, leaving a huge opening for the other team to win, but they had to push off a bunch of AI creeps first, only guy alive was a very weak support hero who wasn't supposed to be able to do anything on his own. He snuck around the enemy team and smacked the enemy building to death on his own before they could stop him, winning the game they were probably going to lose in a minute

They lost

Its all ogre

HOLY SHIT MONKEY KING

>megacreeps
>Og 2 dead
>clearly can't push outside the base
>throne almost dead
>AF still has all the t3s up
>This is supposed to be exciting

7.00 ICEFROOOOOOOOOOOG

Fifteen hours

>doesn't know anything about the game and still complains

OG has two mjolnirs and a rapier. if you think they can't push then you don't know shit. OG isn't going for rax if they get into the base, they're going for the throne. are you really that retarded to think that t3 matter in a 70+ minute game

Its considered a sneaky, high risk and last ditch effort play. Basically watching a longshot.

What the fuck is that Juggernaut skin?

>literally 2 og heroes dead
>Base is swarmed by megas
>They can push
k

What if they have Thirst but for mana?

>literally see jug clear creeps in seconds
>how do they push?!?!?!

can't get more retarded than that

Why are the graphics so messy?
W3 Dota was clear gameplay for me, but Dota2 is some shitfest going on in the screen.

because it's a webm you dunce

>webm of the shittiest quality
I'd argue that dota2 has one of the clearest shitfest that you can understand after you played a couple hundred hours

>There are people on this board who actually play, enjoy, and watch ASSFAGGOTS

We need some mods in here to get you faggots banned.

>webm of stream

do you even video games?

>barely wins a game after getting mega creeps
>gets rekt by OG immediately in the next game

I feel like OG was dicking around with them that game.

Fuck off underage. Dota has been on Sup Forums for years until cancer like you came along.

>buying a Rapier
>0-2
>no buyback

what a madman
still lost the series but that was the shit

>MNT on Earthshaker
>those Echo Slam saves

>phoneposter calls people faggots

>Phone poster

Nope lol

Filename gives it away