I was banned from overwatch on PC, will I be banned from playing on console too?

I was banned from overwatch on PC, will I be banned from playing on console too?

Nope.

Is it confirmed or am I gonna be taking a shot in the dark here

Confirmed, console and PC are separated.

What for?

how'd you get banned

Simple hacks

you deserve it fag

this

make sure to give blizzard more of your shekels goy!

maybe take a shot in the head instead

Make er thicker

Hacking scum banned.

This was a good thread.

Also FUCK YOU OP. Get good at the game and have fun. You shitter.

kill yourself

KYS

Not only will you be banned from playing on console, you'll be banned from playing every other game that has ever or ever will be made. Good fucking going.

Funny thing is, it was one game in quickplay because I've watched numerous videos about how easy it was to get hacks and wanted to see for my self.

I clicked this thread while listening to Death Grips and "This is Violence Now" off Government Plates was playing; right when I clicked the thread and started reading the lyrics said "You have been banned from this channel" and the word banned synced up perfectly with when I read banned. It was the weirdest experience to hear the word in another voice as my inner-voice was reading that.

Everyone gets it
You did poorly, you got crushed, you wanted to be good, you wanted to be better than the people who were crushing you, so you cheated.

And you got banned.

Story ends there

>I SWEAR I ONLY WANTED TO USE THIS CHEAT ONCE
Sure faggot,that's every lie that every cheater ever said

I only play on console but from what I hear Widow is just as vilified on PC. Why? Shouldn't it be easy to dominate with her when you've got a mouse to shoot with, even without haxx? Why is she not an S rank in the PC meta.

>downloaded public hack.exe
>actually was retarded enough to use it

Lmao I bet you're like 15 too.

Because people who are actually good enough to wreck shit with her are rare, and they're still better off running with McCree or something.

haha cuck

Lol sounds fake as fuck but idc if you believe me or not because I know what happened.
Not 15 but I mean hey whatever you say.Nah I wasnt getting my ass kicked, I was around the 3200 mark in ranked. Like I said, tried it once to prove how easy it is to get hacks. Needless to say its easy.

its easy to get perm banned after 1 game xD

retard

Clearly.

I'm so toxic in this game. I gather so many reports per game that I was actually convinced it is impossible to get banned. There is no reason I should be allowed to play with how I act.

Why do people say "toxic" instead of calling it what it really is, which is acting like an ass/asshole?

Stupid people are stupid

I want to eat her blue ass.

KYS faggot; stick to the meta.

because "toxic" is an SJW term
Used to describe anything that isn't hugboxing

No, banter isn't being an asshole. Welcome to the real world, enjoy your new President.

Hi Greg, it is so nice to meet another person that is exactly like me. I would probably hang out and drink some beers with you and your buddies.

I think they're different. You can ignore an asshole, or someone apeing out, but "toxic" behavior riles people up in a way they can't ignore, spoiling their mood and making them play worse.

I think your average "banter" online, especially the banter people who post on Sup Forums tries to partake in, is covered by the aforementioned "ass" term.

>but "toxic" behavior riles people up in a way they can't ignore, spoiling their mood and making them play worse.
thats what real assholes do

sounds like you a little bitch

I want to hump Widowmaker's legs and let her step on me tbqh

You can ignore toxic people too. And assholes do that, too. Toxic is literally just another word for asshole, at this point.

its just a bandwagon idiots jump on at first sight because theyre dumb

Ok lets sum this up
>Banned cheater
>posts fucking .png, probably all the time not knowing what a huge faggot he is
>Asks the most retarded of questions about 2 completely different accounts.
I don't even want you to kill yourself I wanna do it.

Does anyone else want to give Widowmaker a rimjob.

whats wrong with png you fat hog cunt

People who complain about pngs are worse than hackers