How do I get a gamer girl as my girlfriend

How do I get a gamer girl as my girlfriend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CswrImFOHes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

microtransactions, lots of them

psa: don't.

this. They're literal cancer. Girls that like games. Yeah, sure. "Gamer girls?" You'd be better off going gay bruh.

>wanting a GAYMUR GRRRL XDD

Disgusting.

I'm desperately alone and even I know this isn't the place to ask

I do wish I had a gf who uses Sup Forums though, at least then I know I wouldn't be able to offend her

Support her through Patreon.

youtube.com/watch?v=CswrImFOHes

Don't.

I know one who has that mentality. It's so fucking annoying. Nothing else is really interesting about her.

Compare her to a girl who plays video games and doesn't spout it every second, I'll take the latter.

post it.

I donate to lots of girls on patreon and none of them date me

>Soe looks like a grandma already

That's depressing

>Comments are disabled for this video
NOOOO PEOPLE ARE CALLING ME A GROSS TRANNY REEEEEEEEEEE

Literally ask any user here.

You'd be surprised how many sissies, traps and transfaggots there are on this board.

I don't wanna fall for the feminine penis meme and completely give in to the Jewish homosex agenda

Do you really think white women would age well?

When will Sup Forums stop being delusional and realize being prison gay is one of the most pathetic things that can happen to someone

I don't know, one that archived and played a wide array of 2D shmups and hard ass sidescrollers would be pretty fucking cultured. I'd even be happy if she liked dorky Japanese indie games.

There isn't a way to replace being in love with someone that can share passion for your hobby. That's not supposed to even happen. I honestly pity anyone who has been in that situation and lost it.

You want Sup Forums - console war as permanent feature in a relationship?
Then get your gamer gf!

You don't. Instead, you must... become the gamer girl (^:

I always laugh at this

thanks, user

You don't, they're overrated.

Donate to their twitch.

If they stay out of the sun and keep in shape, they tend to be fine. Those are few and far between though since most of them love sunbathing, eating tons of high-calorie snacks, and prefer taking selfies to working out at the gym.

XD

Gamer girls are cancer. Most just become interested because their bf is into it.

I WANNNNANAA FUCCCKKKKKKKKK A GIRL GAMER ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>a gf who uses Sup Forums

Are you 14 or something

You get lucky.

>You will never sniff her ass while she plays RE3.
>You will never have to pause the game because she wants to blow you.

I have already won.

Get a girlfriend and tell her what to like, because women have no genuine interests aside from being led by men, and shit-testing them.

Try WoW RP Worked for me just a warning tho a lot of them just treat it as a funnel for drama and timewasting, and may not play any other games. Then you just have to get lucky

Damn that's hot. I wanna eat a gamer girls shit desu

here's a tip, attractive women into games are extremely rare. the rest are just whores who failed as regular whores so they use the 'gaming' thing as a gimmick to get more dick.

the actual girls who genuinely enjoy video games are as ugly as most gamer guys.

>wanting a gf who not only wouldn't get your humor at all, but would be offended by everything you say

no you want a normie girlfriend, and slowly redpill her into natsoc

get her to not fall for the jew agenda.

My gf plays games but she doesn't consider herself a gamer girl. That's really the point most people are trying to make.

Untill she breaks up with you
never thought she would but 3 years later here I am.

I don't mind as long as her anus smells like shit

How do I find a boyfriend free galpal?

Get into Pokemon

That's how I met mine.

It is, user.

>Getting drunk together and kicking the shit outta eachother in MK.
>Co-oping games together.

It's like heaven.

white women age horrible

>sissies, traps and transfaggots
It's all I want. A cute boy to fuck and play vidya with

sure it's like heaven

until she dies

You just gotta treat 'em well. We've been with eachother for nearly a decade.

This is bullshit. Sure, they probably won't be a hardbody from all the vidya, but the ass is phat and she will definitely be bae.

Found the Virgin. No specific race ages better. You buy into the black don't crack meme or are you a delusional weeb? Either way, you're retarded.

:*(

No, she'll just respawn... R-right?

Compared to?
White women age perfectly. They look roughly their right age if they take care of themselves. Asians look great until they hit 30, then they look ancient, and niggers never look good no matter what age. Who knows what Muslims look like and who cares what anyone else looks like. White women >>>>>>>> everything else

>Found the Virgin.
Where do you think you are?

This board, hell the entire site, is fucking filled with them, no joke.

>you just gotta treat them well
>that feel when the girl I like just got out of a relationship where she was the one buying him shit like a phone and he'd still complain about how crappy the stuff she bought him was
>it ended because he got mad over something she didn't even do

I don't get it

>bae.
Fuck off back to Facebook, normie faggot

White women age horribly user.

>using bae unironically
kill yourself, not even memeing, please kill yourself

Truth right here.

I don't use FB. Please don't be mad at me, user. I just want to let you guys know that she is out there.

That last one still gets me to this day.

You are a giant clueless faggot, user.

>Getting triggered by words.

I love you, though.

Look at the post he's replying to, then try to come up with an original thought for once in your life, retard.

There are probably plenty of attractive/cute light female gamers into minecraft and pokemon. Just go to an anime convention or some shit.

Please tell me (You) don't

Change your definition of "girl".

If you want a real answer: start socializing in settings with people who share your interest in games. Look up LAN parties in your city, go to conventions, join a DnD group - at the very least you'll be less lonely once you're making more friends.

T b h I do actually have my headphone cord in my mouth when playing PC often. I don't know why, I just like doing it

I disagree. You can't expect 10/10s but there are some cute girls that are genuinely into video games.

What's not to get? Sounds like he let her slip away by being an asshat. You habe to know when to take and when to give.

>Let her pick up the gold when you enough
or
>Let her play when you've already been playing for a while.

Obviously, a relationship is more than vidya, but I'm sure you get what I'm saying.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)

Cute femboi with a feminine dick desu

well I fucking hate you, go back to wherever you came from and never return

not too hard

Why would you want that? There's nothing wrong with having your hobbies and your girl having hers. If you're in a relationship with a girl who needs to do everything with you at all times, run.

You know you don't actually believe that, come on.

You hope for people, but you don't actually think it will happen. That's as slimy as it gets.

This. Don't expect too many olympus-tier girls but there are girls who are into vidya that are quite good looking.
I once got to meet one that browsed /cgl/ and is why I started going on this Chinese cartoon imageboard.

If she would grow out her hair, problem solved. Too many girls go for that manic pixie cut xD and end up looking older. Long hair is youthful, generally.

I speak from experience, as my wife is one of them.

>reading this thread as a guy currently married to a beautiful Japanese girl from Osaka who develops games with me

she also hates feminism

It's too late for that, mortal. My corporeal form has already grown too strong.

There is literally nothing wrong with short hair.

>plays RE3
>not Killer7

It's her unfortunate facial structure. Her nasolabial folds are really close to her marionette lines, which strongly separates her cheeks and chins (visually). That's can typically be seen at old ladies, as their skin tend to sag and distort their features in the very same fashion.

Just keep what you want in mind and make sure to take advantage of every opportunity to obtain it that arises.

Not really, no, but you need a certain body type and face for it 2bh

Oddly enough, she loved that game but I never saw what was so good about it. I like the art style, though.

I dated one, for 5 years. She wanted kids, I just wanted to play more vidya, so we broke it off. Did I dun goof?

Probably, yeah, video games are great but they're even better balanced with a nice career and home life.

You make one. Simple as that.

>Osaka

A not fat body type and face? Like basically any hair style.

Draw lots of Sonic fan art. Post it on Deviant Art.

I'm a single, biological female who browses Sup Forums and plays video games

But I'm fat, depressed, and I only play easy mode nintendo games. Also I'm a fujoshi and I don't shower or bathe regularly.

That's just it, the idea of "home life" and a day job sounds like pure shit. I just wanted to play games...

>Gamur grill

You have to act as cancer yourself to get this cancer. And be attractive. :^)

>(Attractive) Girl that is genuinely interested in video games

Literally unicorns

>don't shower or bathe regularly
The other stuff while not great at least I understand. But this. There is no excuse for this.

Well you can't, unless you're rich. Time to grow the fuck up, user.

NO

You dress a fat fedora cuck like a girl.

>go to an anime/games convention on highschool
>meet an energetic "gamer" girl
>we start dating
>she never actually wants to play, only played zelda and some other AAA games and just likes to watch me play.

It's not worth it OP. it's not in girl genes to actually care about videogames as we do.

name 1 video game harder than talking to women

Tfw no smelly fat fujoshi gf to give your love to

>Also I'm a fujoshi and I don't shower or bathe regularly