Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Tv3w1V5_Mg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking mega man

Wii fit trainer, because I don't play Smash Bros but I do fap

Kyoumi nai ne.

Obviously Cloud

This.

Why didn't they do a live announcement for it? The reactions would have been fucking glorious.

fpbp

>That sonic reveal
>that snake reveal

The pacman one would be fucking amazing if they show it on e3, but instead we got sakurai's shitty waifu.
Ryu's one is my favorite only for that ssf2 intro

nigga thats kowaii as fuck

The double combo of Roy and Ryu WOULD have blown my mind, if it weren't for those fucking dataminers.

-Snake for being the first to be announced and opening the way
-Sonic because people had waited decades to see Sonic and Mario in the same game
-Cloud because he really wasn't expected. He was a joke suggestion in the same vein as Goku and Shrek.

You fucking fag.

The Captain Falcon one when the Gemtasu leaks got destroyed. Good riddance.

The Mega Man and Pac-Man ones were my favorites though.

Melee's announcement.

This had to top it. It was one of the only reveals that didn't get spoiled, and Cloud was a character that people were laughing off like Goku or Shrek as impossible.

youtu.be/3Tv3w1V5_Mg
No contest.

Snake
Wasn't even a MGS fan back then, but that shit got me super fucking hyped

Sonic because dream fight since 1991
Snake because fucking Snake
Cloud because super popular character that had no reason being in a Smash game

Solid Snake.

Choices like Ryu, Megaman, Sonic, and all the other third party choices would not have happened without the Snake reveal.

it was a shocker. not because of an FF character being in, because FF is iconic as fuck, but i was expecting a black mage or something

To me, it was Little Mac. I like Solid Snake but I was kind of upset they made him just look like Naked Snake instead of at least MGS2 Snake, and no, he does not look like MGS2 Snake. This is MGS2 Snake. And I don't really give a shit about Mega Man frankly so he did nothing for me, but I grew up on trying to beat Mike Tyson a lot and only ever did it once after so many tries, and while I liked Super Punch Out, it was disappointingly easy and Mac isn't in the game. Punch Out Wii was the shit, though.