Anybody who's posting salt emojis or saying that Birdy was good, get that ass banned. You didn't see the fuckin lag?

>anybody who's posting salt emojis or saying that Birdy was good, get that ass banned. You didn't see the fuckin lag?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWnFUPhtwEA
youtube.com/watch?v=FYn-HuvuOgw
youtube.com/watch?v=NXmEfKhlPOs
youtube.com/watch?v=pXmPSvRujCk
youtu.be/v6yL4J2DXCk
youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SALAD DODGING

what phone is that looks like a bar of soap

NON VEGETABLE EATING

>play like a complete faggot and a troll because you'll get 2 minutes of fame by playing an eceleb
>surprised when he ragequits on your ass
>think it's something to brag about

KIRBY

alright in what video did he say this in?

SANDAL WEARIN

Is LTG playing a character like Kaceytron or is he a legit retard like DSP?

youtube.com/watch?v=gWnFUPhtwEA Daily reminder that your BBC god lost to a fat jew random selecting an actual low tier character he's shit with

Hold dat Salt

Dr Robotnik looking

DSP is acting as well, he's actually competent at video games

he's a.k.a black dsp so yeah the latter

(expands hands)
..............................BLOB

>tfw a bald white dude in a v neck exposed this cuck on stream

>Gets demolished by a Sm4sh player
>Pisses in bottles
>Was molested as a child
>Tries to be an Uncle Tom but is actually the stupidest, most aggressive nigger in the FGC
>Convicted felon
>Spouts "muh dick muthafucka" shit when confronted with anything he doesn't like
>Disowned by his own family
>Has never placed decently or came close to winning anything significant in the FGC
>Thinks graphic animal abuse is hilarious
>His magnum opus is "demolishing" Boogie, the lowest hanging fruit you could possibly go for

Time to consider suicide LTG.

>convicted felon
explain

It's not even that LTG is all that bad, he can clearly compete with some very high-ranking players, it's just that it is literally NEVER his fault when he loses.

He served time for burglary and a domestic violence charge; it's why he works for a Church-run goodwill store, no other employer will touch him.

>mfw LTG was getting super serious, and upset when playing LI Joe online
>Joe was laughing, going nuts, and barely paying attention
>LTG still got that ass waxed

both
he goes on about how he wants to be an actor sometimes and you can see how much he plays himself up
but if you watch his fighting game streams he is one salty ass motherfucker who will ban you for the most inconsequential things
he even stops his streams early sometimes if nobody donates to him because he's a drama queen

>he can clearly compete with some very high-ranking players,

No, no he cant. He grinds 24/7 but hes just a nigger, niggers will never be good at anything that requires a brain, floe barely plays sfv.

youtube.com/watch?v=FYn-HuvuOgw

when do you think he'll commit sodoku?

haha he actually RQ

how embarassing

now this dude has two embarassing vids on youtube that will forever be associated with his name

what will happen next LOL

>IS THIS A TOP 8 PLAYER
>LOOK AT THAT LAG DAWG
>VNECK WEARING SCRUB

If he never learns from his mistakes, how is he supposed to play at a high level user?

The one were he's talking shit at Boogie2988

BIG COON LIPS

>Joe doesn't give him the runback for guarenteed rage
>gets reconnected with him anyways
>LTG takes a game
>COME GET YOUR POINTS BACK
>Joe gets his points back
>Low Tier Fraud cuts his mic
Poetry.

>engravings stream
>engraving playing normal, doesn't care
>only word coming from LTG is BRAINDEAD BRAINDEAD SCRUB LOW IQ

what a fucking legend, salt from that match was tangible

>learning
>high level
those words would never be used to describe LTG hohohohohohohohohohoho

youtube.com/watch?v=NXmEfKhlPOs

Why the fuck is he doing that with his eyes closed? Is there no option to just select a random character?

Explains his constant whining about how streamers and FGC players are better than him in every way because they make more, and can actually afford to train, and/or stream significantly more than him, while he has "BILLS TO PAY". Yet has the audacity to talk about how he's going to make it big someday.

Also this: youtube.com/watch?v=gWnFUPhtwEA

>Salt emojis.
Lel

Nope, you have to select a favorite character when you play casual or ranked and stick with them until you go back to the menu to switch out

god he tilts so fucking hard hahahhahahahahahahahaaha

>You bald penis headed motherfucker

>Even Woolie has more of a claim to fame than this fuck

>Big Black Bull beaten by some fat homosexual

how amusing

When did he explain this?

>LTG switches to dashboard when he's about to lose because he's so insecure that he can't bear to watch it happen

Every time.

>no random select

Wow. Capcom just omitted every basic feature that doesn't appeal to the tourneyfags, didn't they?

Hey I'm retarded and don't know much about balance, if they gave Urien a piece of armor using his V-skill that could be used up even when he wasn't using his charge moves (so armor that would work like Zangief's but with full range of movement), would that be too gamebreaking? Maybe give it a timer of three seconds or so that he'd have to reup to keep on, or make it go away if he jumps in the air? I feel like his skill is marginally useful, but if you have the time to set the V-Skill up it's usually time better spent getting closer to the opponent.

is that streamer acting or is that legitimately how he talks?

>people who hate LTG yet give him attention that don't realize that giving him attention is what he wants
>people who like LTG probably because they don't know any better

fuck off

Did he fall asleep halfway through? Or is he just throwing random shit cause a mad ltg matters more than a win?

>give him attention
Nobody respect LTG we just watch him because we love seeing him fall flat on his face. He's the FGC's own little court jester.

That would actually make it less useful. You would no longer be able to control when you used the armor and any situation where armor would help you in that manner would require that armor to be gone since Urien would have eaten a hit beforehand. His V-Skill as it is is kinda bad since its only real purpose is to let him bulldog in with a tackle or headbutt.

kek
also,

>Thank me for your viewers motherfucker. Thank me for your viewers, Engravings, while you sit there and hold down-back and play off my brain because I'm smarter than you and that's what charge characters are for, for dumb fucks who lack brains who wanna operate off another man's brain.

has ltg ever played gootecks or mike ross?

>I'm gonna do it
>Guys watch
>denies rematch
>The simultaneous explosion of joe's laughter an ltg's rage echoes through the universe

Truly an American hero, pink shirt and all

it isn't even amusing its just retarded, its all part of his act

you have to be autistic (not a surprise when you mention the fgc LOL) to not know this

btw melee is better than any other fg

yeah you better stop drinking plastic estrogens for good mate

>literally the only other person that plays fruit rollups mcfrenchfry head

feels bad man

LTG plz your not fooling anyone. kek

I've never understood why he acts as if he's super buff or in shape. He's a young black man, it's like winning the lottery in that respect, and he's barely average.

Aren't good fighting players able to deal with people "spamming" a move though?

That's the point, he's shit

Thats his safety net to feel superior to "fat gamers" he acts like hes a body builder and actor. the nigga has delusions of grandeur

not him

in one of his latest blogs, he said he ended up with "something" on his record from his previous relationship

dont know if its specifically domestic violence or anything

at 1:10

youtube.com/watch?v=pXmPSvRujCk

If you actually pay attention to the fgc and know what qualities true good high level players have that make them you then you must also be able to see that LTG is shit and the reason he can't find his potential is because he's a whiny bitch who cries about the thing that mbeats him ie
>Character excuses
>tactics blaming
>Lag
>Getting beat by Viscant and having his words shoved in his throat
>Pic Related
It's LTG

youtu.be/v6yL4J2DXCk

Snake eyes and a bunch of online warriors use him. Mike Ross did pretty good with him too on opening week, he should really stop with Laura and go back to Birdie or Alex instead since those suit his set up/wake up shenanigans better.

I never knew a coon could be so bad at rapping. that was hot fucking garbage

>listing piss bottles as a negative

This isn't the Sup Forums I know. What went wrong?

>actually thinks he deserves more than a 1/10
nice try all you get is this post

PART BUS

I wish his Boogie video was as popular as baneposting, I fucking love quoting it

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

birdie will still be shit until they fix the massive unsafe period on his v-skill

>I don't know how to use his VS so it's shit
Nigga, his VS is great. Stop using it when you shouldn't.

>tumblr
PFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Birdie real problem is that he's easily bullied and lacks get out options or a good wake. He makes up for it with amazing buttons and being able to keep pressure going during a rush down. Wasn't rumored that he's getting a 2 bar v-gauge?

Real talk though, I would pay to see an LTG vs. DSP dual stream. The salt would be legendary.

I'm pretty sure LTG would win. Phil is just ok from what I've seen

Welfare Stealing
Child car dodging

I dont get how its embarrassing he already lost at that point. Its like being forced to play the end game in chess. The game is over.

>watching the video that played after this one basically a salt compilation
>uses the I wasnt even trying excuse

leave him alone . he is such a cool guy.

>that video where it look's like he's about to punch his gf

This guy is comedy gold and i thought DSP got salty, this nigga takes it to a whole nother level

>MUH BILLS
>MUH JOB

Has this guy even heard of Nemo?

They played each other on SFIV but not on stream, LTG won unsurprisingly.

>ltg whines about how shitty it is to play against charge characters
>but plays Rolento, the god of being cheesy and annoying as fuck to fight

Mainly because it shows a massive amount of immaturity and lack of sportsmanship to anyone watching.
I mean, that was already being shown during the match but ragequitting is the cherry on top of the childish cake.

Is that guy the embodiment of Sup Forums?
Loud and obnoxious, yet bad at games and blames everything else for his failures, except himself

Does anyone have the short video where LTG gets so mad that he screams and the mic cuts out?

>Its like being forced to play the end game in chess

The "end game" in a fighting game is like three seconds. Sit there and take your beating like the scrub you are.

>Implying he shouldn't just be on welfare, and give up on being a productive nigger in society

>I'm gonna do it
>I'm gonna do it

ABSOLUTE
M A D M A N

He lifts and has a life, so no.

Sup Forums is more autistic, underage and sad in general. And that's really saying something.

LOW

Why get welfare when faggots like Max give him thousands and coverage? Ltg would've faded away as soon as he showed up against viscant if it wasn't for Max saving him from homelessness.

And now he gets his comeuppance by having ltg shit talk him every chance he gets and denying any assistance from him ever occurred.

So then Sup Forums is DSP, not LTG.

>implying i know who this is
>implying this has anything to do with games
sage

hes a fighting game streamer.

No BBC gene = ANGER