twitter.com/IceFrog
twitter.com/icefrog_weibo?lang=en
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=801065815
youtube.com/watch?v=sFVK2qpeMPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>MOBAShit

Who cares

The mad man has a Twitter account as well. twitter.com/IceFrog

every single thread. just fuck off if you don't like dota.

(you)

>twitter.com/IceFrog

That's not his twitter.

Its a bot made by someone else.

MOBAShit

>mobashit

when did we stop calling that shit assfaggots?

so, this is a hoax?
meh, and i was expecting to get back into dota2.

DUSG BACK TO BEING META

Its a bot, I never said it was a hoax.

cant wait for 7.00b after 2 hours

>7.00

GET READY FOR WISDOM STAT BOYS

whats going to be in this patch?

I don't know what happen to the other tweets, but we already know that someone make a mirror and translated copy of icefrog weibo to that twitter account for years.
Just look at the followers number.

Monkey King, his Arcana
Jugg Arcana
Balance patch, probably massive as its the longest break between patches since atleast 2011 when Dota 2 started and has the most SteamDB updates on Dota 2's test server ever
In game UI rework is likely, they've done the out of game UI, and will probably just do the ingame UI aka pick screen, the overall look of action bar and item bar etc

Maybe more map changes and jungle camps/reworks
Guaranteed to have several items as they love shitting out new items constantly

Probably several hero reworks, like Lone Druid and Chaos Knight

Who actually plays ASSFAGGOTS? It's completely impenetrable nonsense, to me. Are matches really expected to take 45+ minutes? That's fucking dumb.

Here senpai.

twitter.com/icefrog_weibo?lang=en

No you idiots, the Weibo bot is this account twitter.com/icefrog_weibo?lang=en

twitter.com/IceFrog is his official account that never posted until today.

supposedly it's going to change the entire game

the same people that play app games

That sounds underhelming

>45+ minutes
>Not watching the legendary 90 minutes blood bath that just happen one hour ago.

>yfw two new heroes

slark nerfs?

Mankey kang tommorow you dumb shitter

Probably will be, but its all words while seeing changes is alot bigger. Like full hero remodels would be really nice and probably somewhat likely for the ugly shits like Slardar, Jakiro, Necro etc

>That Rubick play all game
>the ES finish
It was a game straight out of TI3 fampai

If anything pa needs nerfs. Slark os easier to work around, just put sents fucking everywhere

To bad we have shit supports at every tier tho

I need sleep. I thought you said NO heroes
>two

Wat

I sorta expect big alterations or something truly gamechanging but at the same time I understand that they probably can't really do it.

No shitposting here: Is he the greatest game dev ever?

People amass teams of thousands to do what he does (nearly) alone.

If Icefrog wants to be an absolute madman now's the time.

7.00 is probably just marking the point where Dota 2 is now getting entirely new heroes but I'm hoping for some insane changes.

Well the hot meme/leak for about 5 months has been Wisdom aka new base stat. So STR, AGI, INT an now Wisdom. So some heroes will be swapped from those 3 to Wisdom and new items to accommodate Wisdom.

What if they add a single player RPG

He just speculating.
No one know what really gonna happen beside the Monkey King reveal.

But the last time 5.xx changed to 6.xx was when Icefrog take over and do full overhaul of game, heroes, balance and map changed.
This is 6.xx to 7.xx(15 hours later) just happen after more than a decade.

Wisdom

lol has this many devs because moat of their staff is probably related to marketing

i hope they do revamp the in-game UI

it's so fucking ugly and takes up so much screen space - why does VALVe have to pander to the fucking poorfag community who complain about tactical advantages that a 16:9 provides

The game ended up not mattering at all though, it doesn't beat classics like TI3 grand finals or EHOME-EG last year

Or IceFrog leaving the team

That can happen too, the guy has been a DotA dev for almost 15 years.

We will see it 15 hours from now.

Valve has already announced in game UI change is coming.

Fucking buff techies, Lina, Doom, and Lycan please

Why do you keep posting if you don't care.
You are obsessed user.

Big reworks, monkey king, hopefully boner king comes back, and since there's been a bunch of changes to help new players int he past couple months I honestly believe there's a new tutorial system that isn't shit. Something like a story mode

lolbabbies never called their game assfaggots
i think it triggers them or something

he's not alone; he has a select group of internal testers and gets opinions from long time friends that are pros and current pros as well

>mfw that conversation with maelk about centaur ulti rework

>the future of Dota balancing is left to VALVe

i dont know how i feel about that

played this game for years and recently stopped

cocky retards think they're amazing and every one of their shit plays i their team fault

cocky retards think they have skill cus they're high mmr in a game that takes 1/10th of the skill of any modern rts, fps, or even classic rpgs

mobas are cancer

they shouldve made a standalone island defense game, ,not dota

>to help new players

the downfall of any game that requires skill

Look at TF2. You know they would fuck it up

>standalone island defense game

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=801065815

??????????????????????

God damnit I forgot. Wasn't it like

>Maelk
"Centaur ult needs nerf"

>Icefrog
"Ignoring that, what else?"

I'd rather play with retards that know human language than with retards that don't. Because we sure aren't getting rid of third world shitskins

oh hey i helped make that

I don't disagree that some of the changes they made have been silly, but I don't think having a real tutorial system is bad.

post what you want to see

Icefrog alpha as fuck.

Maelk was complaining about it being global and stun.

Icefrog just said "ignore the global aspect being imbalanced" and then the stun was turned into a slow

that's island troll tribes, not island defense

I doubt "IceFrog" is a single person. Sure, there must be someone actually called IceFrog who manages the overall balancing, but there's no way a single dude is responsible for all of it.

MOTHER FUCKING AGHS EFFECT

youtube.com/watch?v=sFVK2qpeMPc

FUCK VALVE,

FUCK SOURCE.

MAKE DOTA GREAT AGAIN!

>playing MOBA's
lol

He has a beta team, but there is most definitely a central core person like you said.

Many players and casters/hosts have confessed to meeting the actual Icefrog. Lanm, a big time Chinese player, reportedly fell to his knees and wept when he met him.

dumb frogposter

not gonna happen. they're selling effects already with infusers and items that have gems.

But not a single of them were Aghs related beside the skill animation.

Adding too many effects clutters the screen which isn't good. Which is why we don't see a specific buff for every item in the game. It's not hard to figure out if they have an item like aghs anyhow

>music and countdown like they are about to announce the most epic shit in history
>it's just another update to a video game

yikes

not going to happen. it competes with items they sell for money.

DOTA IS FINALLY SAVED LADS

CAN'T WAIT TO RIGHT CLICK ALL THE MOBS AND PRESS 4 BUTTONS MY GAME IS SO DEEP AND COMPLEX. DAMN I LOVE eSPORTS!!

me

that's what I am saying. They won't add it for free.

Hell look at CSGO
>glove skins
>spray skins
>sticker skins

>Adding too many effects clutters the screen which isn't good. Which is why we don't see a specific buff for every item in the game. It's not hard to figure out if they have an item like aghs anyhow
FUCK YOU. VALVE HAS BEEN ADDING VISUAL CLUTTER EN MASSE YOU FAGGOT

>infuser effects
>weather effects
>gem effects
>arcana effects
>river effects which was a command back then is now being sold and is consumable

FUCK YOU

BRING BACK AURA EFFECTS AND CIRCLES

>arena fps
>can't wait to move my mouse around and left click

xd

I don't care if its clutter the game or you can disable it from graphic option or you need to pay jewrillions buck to have it back.
I want it back, that was the only unique thing from DotA-allstars before it was make it transition to Source DOTA.

Valve is a dick for removing it.

literally more skill required than mobashit

What is this wisdom stat meme? Is it realistic? A new stat would be god tier but I mean whats really going to happen.

I dont want to wait

>tfw my skips the frog with orange felicities blessing looks like as it walks all grass around it turns orange and dies
>tfw valve promised a way to remove and combine/stack effects on couriers
>tfw bought like 2 more effects on the market for like 12 dollars each to make my frog look hardcore as fuck
>still nothing and it's been almost 2 years

Pls let this be the patch. I need to pimp my frog.

>BRING BACK AURA EFFECTS AND CIRCLES
What for you autist?

>bring back more effects to clutter

This aint battleborn nigga

if youre delusional, yeah

>delusional mobafag

>delusional codfag

got him

cod isn't an arena shooter, good try though, stupid dotashitter

>caring about cosmetic shit
>thinking valve does too
go back to tf2 or play weapon gambling simulator

EASTERN EDUCATION EVERYONE

>delusional cod babby thinks quake is a real game

got him

Oh shit it's at noon tomorrow I'm a fucking moron

not even trying anymore

>status: got

don't get me wrong with a bunch of items having particles that shits up the screen, but they're constant. It doesn't affect your playstyle and they're not all piled on to the point you have no idea what's going on(though things like lina item combinations is fucking absurd), but when you have a hero with 6+1 items that have visual effects on your hero, how do determine what is active and what isnt? Do they all give off something for being inactive? Is it different for active? Is it just for active? Of which items need the distinct look? What happens with combination of #5823 can you easily determine they just bought a new item?

Post your boy who you hope gets buffed

AA.jpg

why dont they just sell terrain

you have to grind their retarded battlepass to get new map visuals

>ASSFAGGOTS thread

>last time we had a X.00 was when the lead developer changed

GOODBYE ICEFROG

BUFF WIND WAIFU RIGHT FUCKING NOW