Make it vidya

make it vidya

Other urls found in this thread:

craziestsportsfights.com/watch-teen-shot-by-police-after-trying-to-attack-students-with-knife/
youtube.com/watch?v=3T_RdUPNg6k
kolotv.com/content/news/Why-didnt-the-school-police-officer-use-a-taser-They-dont-carry-them-405713865.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

story on this?

cops go to a school and start shooting kids

kid tries to pull a supreme gentleman with knifes

dual wielding sucks

craziestsportsfights.com/watch-teen-shot-by-police-after-trying-to-attack-students-with-knife/

At least his legs are ok

repostin

kid got bullied by spics, niggers, and sand niggers. He finally had enough and brought knifes to school to defend himself. Then a cop shot him in the shoulder.

Make a Dante vs Nero one

>Doesn't gain Brouzouf

Ya blew it.

dumb amerifat cop

he lost part of his lung. the shot must be lowed than the shoulder.

That aside, I didn't know that being bullied is a good excuse to bring knifes at school and stab people.

oh I get it

would be a lot less bullying if it did happen, tho tea bee h

Why are kids such pussies?
If he had a gun or was at least charging at them with the knife, I could understand, but the retard he just standing there just swing at air.
I would have just threw my bookbag at him or a rock.

Who the hell ever thought that was funny?

I can just hear the [autistic screeching]

me

pretty sure that's how he got shot, he started charging at people

Is the police in America not trained at all?
Were they really that incompetent that they couldn't disarm a little kid with a knife? Couldn't they at least taze him instead of shooting with live bullets?

>Italy

It's a forced meme, just ignore it.

p sure most officers are supposed to carry a taser, but maybe that's just around here.

Aren't cops supposed to have tasers or some other non lethal shit too? What the fuck.

>little kid
except for that fact that he's a special ed kid twirling around like an anime character

also the cops at the WCSD don't carry tasers

source: I went to this high school and I live 5 minutes away from the campus

>inb4 the whole thread just becomes "WHY DIDN'T HE DISABLE HIM" or "MUH TAZER" shitppsting

>Single school cop
>Trying to disarm someone his size wielding two knives, swinging them at anyone getting near him

Yes, great idea.

>not tazoring him
NA cops everyone

>disarm someone with a sharp object
>getting anywhere near striking distance of a knife wielding maniac
>at a school where he can hurt a lot of students
Are (You) okay?

american cops only use tasers when they want to make someone a vegetable.

someone post the runescape one

Well, I mean... If you have a nonlethal arsenal at your disposal, that's probably what you want to use at a high school. The kid didn't actually hurt anyone. It wasn't necessary to merc the little dummy.

youtube.com/watch?v=3T_RdUPNg6k

Did he die?
Dumbass kid deserves it.

White loner like always

stupid kid with bad fashion sense waves knives akimbo, gets rightfully shot

jackie chan could have done it with nothing but a dustpan and a toothpick

Yeah, if you shoot all the bullied kids then the bullies have no one to bully.

why not shoot at least a warning shot into the air before you go blasting holes in a autistic kid?

Its to bad those scrubs weren't nearby for his ice barrage, would of made for some fat XP drops.

so you're saying he dindu nuffin and he a good boy?

He was shot in the shoulder and lost part of the lung

Also for Taser idiots in here

kolotv.com/content/news/Why-didnt-the-school-police-officer-use-a-taser-They-dont-carry-them-405713865.html

Awesome

>dual wield dds

what the fuck thats retarded, at least draw a defender on his off hand

>WELL HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY HURT ANYMORE
>HE WAS ABOUT TO
>BUT HE DIDN'T
(you)

>nonlethal arsenal
When you planning to kill yourself my man?

illegal, bullet will eventually come back down and is dangerous

>make it vidya
nah

>Just disarm him :^) Why didn't they just shoot him in the hand or knock the knife away with bullets? ;^)

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Because bullets fall back to the earth dungus

>I'm pointing a gun at the guy wielding two knives telling him to stop, but he isn't
>Maybe he'll stop if I shoot the air!

Where the fuck are all these retards waking up from?

this is retarded

That bullet might hit an innocent person dumbass.

bullets don't disappear when you shoot in the air. they fall to the earth with the same force as when it was shot.

What makes this incredibly retarded is the cop shooting this kid in a crowded area.

>Amerifats being this much in denial
holy keke

What's your point user

are you implying that the only way to stop him from hurting someone was with bullets?

If its the norm to lethally shoot people as police/guards/enforcers, guess what they do?

Nice

I really think you underestimate knives. Someone stabbing you repeatedly is hard to disarm, especially with 2 knives. It's not worth it anyways, this isn't a duel it's damage prevention.

>Is the police in America not trained at all?
It's not the lack of training, it's the lack of accountability. I mean, for fuck's sake just look up civil forfeiture laws, police can steal all the cash you have on you, even if it's thousands, regardless of whether you committed any crime. It's the guise of "oh, it's suspicious to carry that much money, must have been used on drugs."

Not to even mention the blatantly biased domestic abuse laws that say "the man must always be arrested, even if the man called the police himself and is injured, yet the woman is completely uninjured." This means a male victim automatically gets thrown in jail, likely losing his job, just for calling the police on a female perpetrator.

>Couldn't they at least taze him instead of shooting with live bullets?
this is America, if you don't want to get shot maybe don't run around with a knife threatening people.
why should the cop risk his life? for all he knows that kid is trained in knife fighting, or also has a gun.
fuck that, wave a knife around, get shot

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Or put one in his leg? I mean, the femoral artery makes it dodgy, but no worse than shooting him in the shoulder.

And you trippin' if you think someone is gonna just roll in and disarm a knife- flailing nutter like they're goddamn spetznaz. Should've tased him, though

>they fall to the earth with the same force as when it was shot
no

You should have made the guy standing behind dio in the second picture the world

Did I really deserve that?

it's either shoot him or get cut since he's charging at him

This is why tasers exist

>Aim at the chest, im sure thats the best choice and there is no way that can be lethal :^)
The cop is a fucking retard.

he couldve thrown those knives at any time.

the only mistake police made was not shooting him as soon as they saw him wielding those daggers

Oh, sorry, forgot every place needs to be a safe space.

>literal MRA shitposting

i like where this is going

What is your point? What course of action do you take against some one threatening people with knives?

>People trying to defend him

maybe hes sikh so hes allowed to carry weapons wherever he goes

>Disarming a spazzing out kid with two sharp knives dancing around

You sound like a hotshot. Think you could do that? No? Shut up.

>all these people creying over a retard getting shot
He had 2 knifes, what if you had a kid on this school? Would you like the cop to go easy on the dangerous retard?

RYUJIN NO KEN O -

Uhh, how about deescalating? Seriously, this kid couldn't have been dumb enough to think he could bring 2 knives to a gun fight and win. Just yell DROP YOUR WEAPON OR I'LL SHOOT

Oh yeah, he'll just shoot him in the non lethal area
o wait
this isn't a movie
hur hur hur

Yeah that cop should have curved the bullet so it knocked the hilt of the knife out of his palm. Then used his ninjitsu-no-sharigan to restrain him with mythic snakes.

This reminds me
were rubber bullets just a meme or are they just too expensive to use?
I know we have beanbag rounds but obviously that's not a very reasonable weapon for an officer, especially a school officer, to just carry around

they could've tasered him

i wont be surprised if he sues

>police can steal all the cash you have on you, even if it's thousands, regardless of whether you committed any crime.
Cite a fucking source for that A: being legal, B: actually happening and C: the deputy responsible not getting the shaft

German cops aim at the legs, why can't Americans?

>2 kinfes
>calling anyone retarded
The irony