Meanwhile on bizarro Sup Forums

>meanwhile on bizarro Sup Forums

oh boy i sure love to play VIDEOGAMES

"It's okay for other people to have different opinions than me!"

FUCK mods, they ruin games. Vanilla all the way.

Unga bunga rockstop

I hate furfags

Nintendo are a great company

N I N T E N D O M I N A T I O N

Playstation has a ton of games to play

He said bizarro.

smash 4 is a lot more technical than melee

hitler did everything wrong

needsafilename.jpg

Hail Reddit

I know it's been four years, but I'm still sad that reddit beat us in that Tribes game. I don't think we'll ever live this down.

VGS

I don't want to fuck Pokemon.

This is a Japanese dragon.

Say something mean about him.

ff7 is the best final fantasy game of all time

those wings are gay

i like gay

and tribes is still alive too
praise hirez

Are you guys still enjoying no mans sky? The multiplayer is so good.

I'm going to make my shitty Overwatch thread on reddit, where it belongs! See ya!

console games are great

MGSV had the best gameplay in the series. The sheer variety of objectives, locations, outposts, and tools you had to use if you were to succeed overshadow the engines technical problems or problems with Snake's clunky handling. And don't even get me started on how vibrant and alive mother base was! I sure am glad they made it open world! Definitely better than MGS4 and probably even Peacewalker!

LOL Borderlands 2 is the funniest game ever!

MGSV had the best gameplay in the series

What went wrong with Overwatch? Battleborn just completely killed it.

man lol is a fun game that dosent cause cancer and is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better than dota

I think it's shit

Fallout 4 is an RPG.

Oh man all these awesome games that came out since 2006 are totally innovative and amazing.

I'm still after all these years blown away by how good the ME trilogy's ending was, I'm really excited with where they are going to take the next game. Bioware really is a top notch company.

differentfags

Sup Forums is a great board

I wouldn't fuck a cartoon pony. That's disgusting.

Sup Forums is the most peace full and loving place on Sup Forums everyone is so nice

It's also the best board on the website and never used by other boards as "fuck off back to" board.

I don't really know much about the Nintendo Switch, so I'll reserve judgment about it until it comes out. It would be pretty stupid to just assume something is going to be shit before getting more information about it. Hell it might even sell well, we just don't know.

sup \v\ just got done playing Overwatch with my bros. Great game, glad to see it was GOTY at the vidya awards. Who's looking forward to Madden 18?

I love CAD

I'm having fun with all this content jampacked into Overwatch, especially the custom mods!

If it weren't for a weak Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 being cut MGSV would be really good

I sure love our board being a dumping ground for political fights between two groups who don't give a shit about videogames

I agree user, the use of extra words really make their jokes hit that much harder.

My favourite part was the miscarraige comic, the serious emotional tone really contrasted with the normal humour to highlight the serious problem of miscarriages many of us forged.

Man the ps4 has way too many games to play

All these new games coming out look so great! I can't wait to buy them with money I earned from my full time job.
Welp, see ya latter guys, I have a hot date tonight!