Developers still implementing inventory weight

>Developers still implementing inventory weight

Yeah because micro-managing my inventory is so fucking FUN

Inventory slot management where items are mostly/entirely useful and not key tiems with different slot requirements > Infinite inventory > Inventory weight > Inventory slot system where each item takes one slot > Inventory slot management where items have multiple slot requirements, including a large number of key items that have to be micromanaged tediously out of stashes

>install weightless inventory mod
>game becomes more fun

>picking up literally everything

Hoarding is a disease irl

Inventory weight isn't so bad, but inventory tetris is literally cancer.

Limiting the amount of stuff you can carry is an important part of a lot of games. For example in Minecraft it gives you a reason to build a house to return to and stash resources. It also helps break up the pacing of the game. It also makes you think about which items are valuable and make tradeoffs.

I'm sorry you find it annoying, but maybe you shouldn't be such a low IQ ADD YouTube generation millennial.

who is that guy?

It's usually a mechanic left over from pen and paper RPGs where the idea of limited weight tied into your stats and storage managment

Hoarding is a survival trait leftover in humans.

no, it's a disease

Depends on what you're "hoarding".

>gun is runs out of ammo
it's a video game = fiction
why am I limits to the roundings?

is this dsp's girl?

b-b-b-b-boner

Ammo weight in New Vegas was a fun ballache

Grid inventory management > weight inventory management

>Woooooow there's a girl in my bed
>What the fuck how am I supposed to know what to do??
>Bugged relationship mechanics!

>not just upgrading your suit so it can carry more
>ever having issue with inventory weight

>tfw legitimately think pandalee is a qt
pls help

this

Uhh, dude, you got too much crap in your inventory. Ounces turn to pounds, and pounds turn to PAIN. SAWC, dude. You gotta look at your EDC in your inventory and really think about the POU for some of that gear, because it sounds like you've got a lot of stuff to reconsider. I'm gonna have to give you a big FAIL for this gear check. I'm just keepin' it real, dude.

Yea.
That's fine.

>she

You mean like RE4?

/k/ go away

Same desu

then she opens her mouth

Well your mother gave birth to failed late term abortion, And you ended up posting on Sup Forums, so here we are

Stay away from my daugh-- I mean my girlfriend Sup Forums

She would make a good dom.

It's okay to suffer from disease user, I mean you're still alive so that means you somehow manage to live with it just like all the niggers with aids you faggot lmao