"10/10 amazing characters" - polygon

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

"10/10 amazing characters" - polygon

All urls found in this thread:
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/
http://archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
https://youtu.be/Zdky6BH_N8s
https://youtu.be/lIeE_270J4U
Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

Random nigro on a setting which probably dont fit. What game tho?

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

She fits in the setting, its horizon

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

"Heterosexual white males are underrepresented in video games." -- Sup Forums

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

is this photoshopped

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

Ah ok then it fits.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

mfw there is a BLACKED mini game

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

the fuck is that thing

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

WE

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

tumblr go home

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

she

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

smfh never has it been more apparent that im surrounded by racist cunts on this board dude

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

There is no way on God's green Earth that's a woman. What is with these fucking developers making every female have the facial shape of a PEAR. THAT'S NOT HOW IT FUCKING WORKS.

Even the protagonist suffers from this, only at a slighter degree.

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

That's the black chick from nuGhostBusters

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

"anyone besides white males matter" - retards like you

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

is that an abo?

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

A woman's body is supposed to be shaped like this. Not the face.

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

diversity = blacks

Brilliant meme.

David Anderson
David Anderson

she

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

Game developer here. We did our best since we couldn't find references of an attractive black female.

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

How long you been here? A month?

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

defending god awful character design and crying "muh racism"

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

Why couldn't they just make it all white characters? Is there a need for this cuck shit?

Christian Parker
Christian Parker

looks like ainsley in a wig

Hudson Bennett
Hudson Bennett

it's literally an ape that walks on all fours and lives in a cave

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

Holy shit what the fuck is that thing?

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

....she?

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

Jesus christ, it's like if Forrest Whittaker and Gorilla Grodd had a child.

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

it's gorilla studios alright

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

t. White straight male

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

she

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

We wouldn't have these kind of retarded 'diversity' issues if devs just stuck with extremely caricatured, and non-human characters. Realism ruined games.

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

Western devs specially americans ruined videogames.

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

You need to leave

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

Western Sony devs ruined videogames
Fixed

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

hurt xboner

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

another commie agitator to be gassed

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

actually playing the newest AAA 3rd person action trash that gets shit out every few months

Please Sup Forums, please. I bet you still browse IGN and read GameInformer too....

Chase Hernandez
Chase Hernandez

she

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

that man looks quite ugly

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

This, western games were pretty decent before the ps3 era

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Gay people are way over represented
Black people are becoming over represented
Ugly women are over represented
Cute girls are under represented.

Joseph James
Joseph James

Nigga, polygon gave Bayo 2 7.5/10 for the sole reason that Bayo is too hot

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

This, the bonus that comes with this one is strong social justice propoganda

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

polygon

Ah, yes, the most influential gaming-related publication that has and ever will exist.

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

Welp, it's not like that game was going to be good anyway.

Alert me when an actually good and promising title gets leftified.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

I do what I want pussy

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

I think the diversity shit in these games are complete shit but I have no problems with representations of any kind as long as it commits, like the majority you see are white or black or anything else. Only in particular settings do these mixes work and not look like complete sjw shit

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

Why do black people trigger you guys so much?

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

Because they suck.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

because they won't shut up about us oppressing them

James Anderson
James Anderson

So stop opposing others

Liam Price
Liam Price

it triggers me because it's literally shoehorned in just to satisfy sjw's. if they put in black people into a setting that makes more sense then it's no issue at all. this game would be honestly a lot neater if all were just straight up black.

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

No, no, it's okay, really. Because blacks have the ultimate safe space where they'll never be bothered by Whitey ever again. It's called Africa.

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

Of course, GTA:SA was pretty much an entire cast of black peoples but it fit the setting of the game and made sense.

But not every game should be checking off some list of diversity. Especially the gays though, which is such a small percentage of humanity, yet it is shoved into everything. They are very over represented

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

How so? Wouldn't it make sense to be all sorts of scattered people after a civilization meltdown?

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

did you just assume her gender?

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

My issue with the term 'diversity' is that it doesn't actually mean diversity. I remember applying for a job once at school and the (black) guy who was interviewing me went on about how diversity was very important to them. And as I looked around the work area, I noticed that 'diversity' meant 'black', because nearly everyone there was black, though I imagine that some of them were gay as well.

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

her.

You mean thon thon right? You bigot.

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

This is suppose to be in some stone age setting. I don't think tribes traveled so far to other places and got along so easily at that time. I just hate it when people try insert political statements in such a shrewd way into games

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

Because blacks have the ultimate safe space where they'll never be bothered by Whitey ever again.
So why did you go there and enslave them?

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

It's a post apocalypse setting probably in what was America. Why wouldn't there be black people?....

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

This (((game))) is just like those hollywood movies where they replace a historically white male character with a black person or woman for no other reason than to check a box on the diversity list. Refusing to accept shoehorned political ideas and propaganda in your entertainment doesnt make you racist or "triggered", just free thinking and critical. Regardless, anyone who has good taste in games would never touch this steaming pile of dogshit.

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

literally reverse Kratos

Sebastian Ross
Sebastian Ross

by having a black character? how does that ruin games?

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

They enslaved themselves.

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

If it is America then it's fine. My issue is more that it's a 'woman'.

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

historically
Yeah remember those robo dinos IRL guiz

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

trigger warning that shit

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

strong social justice propoganda
what is the propaganda in horizon?

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

ooga booga

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

Because in an apocalypse, the major cities where the vast majority of minoritys live in would be the targets of whatever caused the apocalypse.

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

Jesus lad, did you read it or just pick a random word to shit on? And do you even have a point?

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

"why do you hate niggers Sup Forums?"

Do you really need an answer? Isn't it pretty self explanatory?

why do you hate blacks in video games?

Because blacks are annoying and ugly in real life, I don't want them shoehorned in my entertainment, especially if it's to make some sort of bizarre political point. It's alright if you are making a game where niggers fit in like a GTA or a crime based game but do you expect me to watch as you put gorillas in my futuristic post apocalyptic mecha dinosaur fantasy and clap?

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

I wouldn't care if she wasn't so ugly

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

what the fuck is up with the faces and facial expressions in this game? looks worse than half-life 2

Blake Young
Blake Young

You retarded to think if its comparable to changing historical accuracy, kys insecure whitty

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

Awesome Kong is a vidya character now?

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

what is the shoehorned political idea behind having black and white people living in the same village thousands of years in the future?

Robert Mitchell
Robert Mitchell

Leave it to japan to do it right

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

It's the other africans that enslaved them and the jews that sold them.

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

you put gorillas in my futuristic post apocalyptic mecha dinosaur fantasy and clap?
So why aren't blacks or any other race allowed to exist in that setting?

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

Diversity. I have nothing against diversity. But in a stone age setting it's impossible to have such a strong mix of origins in such a small location. It's just put in there so that it wont be judged so it wont have complaints about the matter even if it's the dumbest thing to complain about and should always be ignored.

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

Serious question, why is it a problem when a character isn't attractive? A character doesn't have to be attractive to be well-designed.

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

I don't get Sup Forums obsession with needing every female in videogames to be fapbait. is it a desperate virgin thing? I used to be into fanservice when I was a teenager but I didn't get upset when it wasn't included

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

If it was thousands of years in the past. i'd agree that it's shoehorned, but since black and white people live in the same cities today, one could easily extrapolate that they will likely continue to do so

Eli Taylor
Eli Taylor

because it's set after great purge of niggers

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

This

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

bbc god gene

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

stone age setting
Set in the future with fucking mecha dinos
Are you clinically retarded?

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

You think that's a realistic situation? Without the strong arm of the law, whites living among blacks is impossible. You'd know if you live surrounded by blacks.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

it's impossible to have such a strong mix of origins in such a small location
why

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

Put a black person in post civilization world
MUH POLITIKZ

You're pretty gross you should probably kill yourself :D

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

haha

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

This has been explained many times. Modern women reject their societal roles as housewives and mothers, which makes them little more than walking talking vaginas. A modern woman has no value if she's not sexy.

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

but since black and white people live in the same cities today, one could easily extrapolate that they will likely continue to do so

Remove a modern police force from the equation and try to imagine if whites would really subject themselves to live with blacks.

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

Niggers would have chimped out and brought about their own destruction and without whitey to save their asses and protect them from real life they would go extinct.

This or they would have chimped out and attacked whitey so they would have to be dealt with.

Cooper Garcia
Cooper Garcia

So whites are literally savages that go kill crazy the moment the police isn't involved?
Nice

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

Either a disgusting looking female or a faggot is behind this post.

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

I used to be into fanservice when I was a teenager
And then you "grew up" and all that testosterone vacated your body. Idolizing a perfect human form is natural, and the fucking Greeks built most of their culture around stories of godly beauty and inhuman physical might. Heroes are heroes because they're above the norm, not because they wallow in their internal AND external ugliness.

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

this ain't fucking star wars

Ayden Nguyen
Ayden Nguyen

Sorry you have gotten used to looking at ugly people all the time user. I like to look at pretty things though.

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

xD you can play as harambe
Wow bungie nice meme.

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

Because how can nig nogs survive if there is no welfare?

Eli Cruz
Eli Cruz

No it's the other way around, my little sheltered friend. Just look at every location on Earth with a high black population density.

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

t. landwhale

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

Its very much comparable, and i think youre on the wrong website if you want to discuss killing white people >>>reddit

Like i said, its an attempt at checking off a diversity list, making sure to satisfy the upper management that wants their game to fit into left-leaning political dogma regardless of any concerns over the actual game. All of my favorite games are void of an agenda and focus on the gameplay. I would say /v/'s entire list of unanimously good games doesnt include a single one of these propaganda filled disasters.

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

It's self preservation.

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

all that testosterone vacated your body.
Yeah into your moms pussy, get laid faggot

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

The whole point of the DIVERSITY incentive is to make first worlders like minorities at all costs. And no minorities are as disliked as niggers or poo in loos. Everyone thinks they're filth and there are way more blacks than poos living in white countries so that's why diversity=blacks.

I've honestly never seen anyone complain about asian main characters like Faith or Wei Shen, the main character of Jade Empire or many Japanese games, or Connor from AC3 being a native american, Jade from BG&E being some kind of spic. Nobody gave any fucks. But people always complain when it's some black guy because no one really likes blacks aside from themselves.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/diversity-proximity-war-the-reference-list/

http://archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

Because BLACKED. Dark skinned people ruin pale skinned genetics with their filthy subhuman genes. In that scenario there would be no whitey. Everyone is a gorilla.

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

Straight people like attractive women. Meanwhile, faggots and other degenerates are fine with whatever the fuck kind of male protags are out there because they often don't matter since you're just inserting as them anyway.

Cooper Ross
Cooper Ross

you mean like how Jesus was replaced with a white guy in Passion of the Christ?

or how Ghost in the Shell has a white lead?

or like how in Exodus gods of kings once again we got a white lead?

Or Lawrence of Arabia?

Or that one "the Great Wall" movie with Matt Damon coming up with 1000 asians but the main lead is a white guy?
Or Gerard butler in Gods of Egypt?

can we please not act like whitewashing isn't a thing that also happens because Hollywood is a soulless machine that hates to take risk?

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

they're all robots anyways who cares

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

Seriously? these fucking mammoth-cloth-like-clothes are what they wear in the future? No, I am not dumb, I think. I think it's a good assumption that this is supposed to be one of those "everything is how it was normally BUT we put in robot dinosaurs" which made it look like some alternate world of that time. However if this is supposed to be the future then I am actually fine with this

Eli King
Eli King

no argument just crying le go to reddit

Everytime

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

It's not about looking good. It's about not looking like a gorilla masquerading as a person. The face in op is modeled horribly, lips are too thick and lighting is so off that it looks like "she"'s made of plastic. Don't try to defend whatever is in OP's pic.

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

Name ten (10) games released this year with at least one (1) heterosexual white male protagonist.

John Bell
John Bell

Scalebound...oh wait

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

white people are your primary consumers
WHY WOULD YOU TAKE ARTISTIC LIBERTIES TO APPEAL TO WHITE PEOPLE

So maybe we seem something that white people could be worried about: no longer being the primary consumers in their own countries.

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

FUCKING THIS!!

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

Thing that makes me laugh about this game is everyones praising the female lead. Yet from what ive seen she is literally a women version of the generic male protag people shat on for ages. She has no slither of personality

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

he thinks egyptias were nigger
mentions Great Wall wth Matt Damon
doesn't know shit about his character or how he plays
You are one retarded motherfucker.

Asher Price
Asher Price

I'm getting mixed messages here
Yes, it is supposed to be set in the future, after an apocalypse of some description happens

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

But whitties have the worst genes though, thats why you see most mental and physical illnesses white people have like homosexuality

Lincoln Sullivan
Lincoln Sullivan

cry and whine about MUH HISTORIC ACCURACY!" S-STOP PANDERING!
but when its for people of your own race its "artistic liberties"

holy fucking shit
there is just no winning with you guys

John Nelson
John Nelson

One is being realistic, the other is being edgy.

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

Most slaves taken from Africa were bought by African slavers. You don't really think whities invented black slavery, do you?

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

without whitey you would not shitpost on this Finnish Sauna Preparation Techniques Board

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

You mean

why did you buy them like every other product the black people were selling to you for cheap as fuck rediculously low prices?

several Nigerian tribes were the main slavers in africa, they enslaved enemy tribes en masse and sold them to merchants.

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

only pander to us white straight males ;.;

Lol insecure little faggot

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

robot dinosaurs
Stone Age

Nigga are you high?

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

Because in an apocalypse the first thing to go would be the minorities. We'd round them up and kill them and then start fighting amongst ourselves to establish hierarchy. Maybe one in ever few thousand particularly white looking latinos would be fine, but most would be killed in the following weeks. It makes no sesnse to include them and it's honestly just pretty disturbing to look at.

John Bennett
John Bennett

What you even talking about? That was my first post in this thread. Can you actually argue or are you going to assault people with scarecrows?

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

Their fellow kind offered a sweet deal for their fellow bretheren actually. Nigs screwing nigs. We we're just the consumer to their nig wares

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

Shi- NUH UH

UHHHH...
UHHHH...

FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

illiterate spotted
try reading this post

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

never seen a live nigress before

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

Lets say there's a pack of wolves around.
That pack starts hunting cattle and eventually even attacks farmers.

What do we do with that pack?

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

Put them on welfare so they stop hunting.

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

Volume
Punch Club
A boy and his blob
REmake
Darkest Dungeon
XCOM 2
Assassin's creed chronicles Russia
Hitman
Axiom Verge
Doom

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

Invite them into your home and treat them like humans. Their savagery is solely due to their environment and upbringing.

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

Don't forget how they benefited from the slave trade. Not only did they have greater life perspective in the US, their descendents are today living as one of the most privileged group of people on earth while their cousins in africa are raping each other and eating their own fermented shit.

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

kek

Luke Young
Luke Young

lol fucking retard, who said anything about wolves?

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

You do understand those decisions actually make sense from a marketing perspective, right? Or do you have any Egyptian, Japanese or Chinese actors/actresses in mind who would draw as many people to the cinema as household names like Christian Bale, Scarlett Johansson or Matt Damon? Meanwhile replacing a white person with some black cannot be reasonably justified by anything, it's just a blatant attempt at social conditioning.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

everyone shitting on niggers in the game
no one mentions the fucking GINGER main protag
What the fuck Sup Forums? Gingers are fucking cancer and million times worse than niggers.

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

Aside from a few of your examples, this list of movies falls into the same category as the shit I was talking about. All bland, neutered hollywood films with a diverse cast that are afraid to offend anybody. Sure, Im for more realism and less tiptoeing around race realities, and i think casting white guys as non-white characters is just as nonsensical as shoehorning a gay man or a black woman into a film just for the sake of having a gay or black.

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

Play as a beautiful white red head women
One black women in trailer

HURRRRRRRRR WTF IS THIS FORCED DIVERSITY SHIT!!!!

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

Potato Holocaust wasn't enough for those Irish niggers.

Joseph James
Joseph James

Do you know what year it is user

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

Why does wanting aesthetically pleasing character models and designs = virgin fapbait? Ugly characters obviously have their place, but it's like so many devs now go out of their way to make character models look below average. Average can be beautiful, but that isn't the case here.

This doesn't just go for female characters either. Many times the male characters are just as bad because rough edges can be attributed to being masculine, grizzled features. It's just way more noticeable in female models because women generally have softer, more padded facial features.

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

gingers are honorary whites, we need to be united now when we stand to lose it all. Fighting ourselves only makes us weaker in the face of the true threat to our blood and heritage as white people.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

"10/10 amazing characters" - Sup Forums

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

wanting me to respond with an "argument" to "kill yourself whitty"

Im not even white so I guess that means you have to kill yourself now :^)

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

It's like Miss FInland 2017 all over again. They just say it because of politician correctness.

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

changing history Cause marketers want to sell more tickets

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

Well, there were no videogames released this year, so i thought he meant like "in the 365 days period"
idk man

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

blackwashing Santa

PLATINUM SHOWING THEIR LIBKEK AGENDA YET AGAIN

John Russell
John Russell

Why do we even need diversity in a futuristic game? I thought everyone would be the same shade of brown?

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

Gingers are fucking cancer and million times worse than niggers.
t. mad negro

Matthew Rogers
Matthew Rogers

B-but why do you want to cast big name actors like Christian Bale oe Matt Damon and not some literally who talentless sandnigger nobody gives a shit about?

Jason White
Jason White

As expected of a tumblrtard.

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

didn't read the rest of comment

Typical whitty

William Perry
William Perry

i'm not even white
Hitler open the oven we have one of those dodgers.

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

I mean I could mention some more

why was the grudge about a white woman visiting Japan ass opposed to simply having it be about a Japanese woman like the original?

Do you seriously think that every non CIS white person to be cast as a lead in anything made has some sort of ulterior motive

also this

humans are not animals.
we no longer depend on instinct to survive
Nurture over nature. Skin is just an pigmented organ and nothing more.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

Play as a beautiful white red head women
beautiful
kek

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

>>363591508
T-THICCCCC

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

>>363591304
Post the rest pls

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

The majority of his examples were ficticious films, so yeah. Casting a white star makes more sense from a business perspective than a random asian actor when the movie is being produced and released primarily in a WHITE MAJORITY country. And you must admit that "whitewashing" for the sake of higher profit and more interest is vastly different than forcing diversity for the sake of satisfying leftist developers at the EXPENSE of public interest (see ghostbusters bombing)

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

>>363591508
sentient_chocolate_pudding.jpg

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

non CIS
saying CIS unironicaly
OH WOW, I will just say you are pretending to be retarded or baiting, no one can be this fucking stupid.
As to answer you question, yes the new Ghost in The Shell should be played by Japs.
And yes all Egyptian movies should be played by Egyptians not niggers.

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

So by your logic its ok for diverse characters in video games

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

Looks like James Earl Jones in Conan, halfway into transforming into a snake.

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

Very weak trolling attempt, no argument, pathetic. Many such cases of 12 year olds on Sup Forums!

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

According to /pol/acks, humans are beasts, without the gift of intellect or empathy, kept in place solely by authority.
It doesn't take a psych major to see the projecting.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

Except Motoko is caucasian
And Ancient Egyptians are more closely related to mediterraneans than blacks, so it makes more sense for the Egyptians to be whities than dindus

John Fisher
John Fisher

Diverse by views?
Yes
Diverse by skin color?
No.

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

>>363591304
dear jesus alive, delet this

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

I mean I wouldn't call her unattractive

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

My logic is pretty clear, feel free to reread the post.

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

Many such cases of 12 year olds on Sup Forums!

Yeah like those 12 year old insecure suburban white kids that never met a black guy

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

"We want characters with different perspective on things"
"AS LONG AS THEY'RE NOT NIGGERS"

Nathaniel Rogers
Nathaniel Rogers

exactly, there are PLENTY of divinely HAWT nigresses out there, especially ultra black african ones. you don't HAVE to make your 'black woman' ugly as sin. this horizon cunt is honestly more rascist and sexist than sheva.

William Martinez
William Martinez

12yr old kids that never got robbed by a nigger
Lucky fuckers.

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

wait I thought this game was set in the future

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Hollywood
Hollywood
Hollywood

Oh, no we don't mean just Hollywood has to conform to our demands, we mean all culture, all books, tv, films, games, events, academia - all forms of information have to conform to what we say you can say.

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

By doing what they do anyway, stealing.

Jack Kelly
Jack Kelly

Projecting. xD

James Harris
James Harris

Your logic is changing races is ok for profit, well Mafia 3 is the fastest selling mafia game and fastest selling 2K game

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

"We want people of color in our games but who cares about different points of views, are you nazi or something?"
I can do that too user.

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

What? You do understand video games are produced and mostly sold in the so called first world, right? Not in the fucking Congo. So no, by his logic it's not preferrable.

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

There's nothing awful about the character design, it really does look like a black women, wearing tribal x robo clothes. Whether you find that aesthetically pleasing or not is up to you, but there's nothing wrong with the character design.

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

>>363591830
Nice cherry picking
Here's another fine specimen of the white race

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

identifying yourself with the biggest cucks of the last hundred years
typical white boi

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

Well, you have poor taste in women

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

See

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

race is skin deep
Not this shit again

James Davis
James Davis

posts irish nigger

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

Not a single blacklet coded or modeled anything to this game yet its white cucks putting black people in their games like they deserve to be there for some reason.

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

So what are some Sup Forums approved black characters?
for me

Blade/Raven
Spawn
Afro Samurai
Cole Train
Alyx and her Dad from HalfLife
Lee
Sazh
Zasamel
Coach
CJ
Big Smoke
Barret
Sgt Johnson
Blacker Baron
Dudley
Rodin
Bionic Commando
Demoman

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

According to /pol/acks, humans are beasts, without the gift of intellect or empathy,

No, just shitskins.

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

They've been living in straw huts, eating vermin and dirty water for 10,000 years. What's another 200?

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

Oh look, another sociopolitical thread about how niggers are bad and peckerwoods are bad too.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

Now go on and post your loli 2D waifu to show your true good taste :)

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

nope its all sjw shit

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Midas was pretty cool, that medusa skin was 10/10 though.

Jayden Taylor
Jayden Taylor

If you go to buy a cake and it looks like a freshly pumped shit would you buy it?

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

post your fav bbc to show how big of a cuck you are

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

Yet, Fedora still looks like an actual member of the human species, despite not being able to take proper care of himself. Can you say the same for the thing user posted? Nope.

David Ross
David Ross

look I found one example of a nignog game selling

How is that in any way relevant?

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

Demoman

I always found that valve was mocking the idea that token minorities have to be shoehorned in every game by making him nonsensically scottish.

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

Literally starts name calling

Henry Green
Henry Green

If this thread is any indictation you could go a long way to fixing Sup Forums by creating threads like this and banning any cunt who uses 'white washing' 'CIS' or 'person of colour' unironically.

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

If it tasted good I would buy it

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

just like watch dogs 2 you retards wont play the game so who gives a shit

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

name calling
says /pol/acks
THE IRONING

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

Fuck that nevermind, lets leave the two race baiting Horizon threads up and remove vidya threads instead. gg mods

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

both games are dumb as fuck and holy shit 15 years since DoA3 team ninja still can't into hair

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

n-no that doesn't count ;.;

Now go see San Andreas and Watch Dogs 2

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

Post-apocalyptic setting
Not accepting that people would have spread and mingled all around the world by the time this game took place
Thinking whites and blacks being in the same area after an apocalypse is "shoehorned"

I don't know user, it seems like you're getting mad at nothing. In the game they speak about people who we would consider to live in the future as their "ancestors" so we know that they're far future, after presumably the robot uprising and humanity having to almost restart. To think that in this far future that people would only be surrounded by others that looked exactly like them is pretty stupid. Then again if we went back to 1816 and showed Canadians what their York (Toronto/Southern Ontario) would look like today they would probably say we were shoehorning in minorities as well.

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

Jax is cool, his daughter can fuck off though

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

what this user says

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

tfw Latino and grew up in Brooklyn, NY
sheltered white suburbanites on the internet imply I'm a white, backwater, racist hick for wanting to get rid of niggers and being sick of all the niggers in the media

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

Except didnt Valve also make L4D

which featured Louise ( a Wagecuck loser) Rochelle ( typical college teen) and Coach (a grumpy football leader) none of which had a accent of any sort

Jace Flores
Jace Flores

They're simply newfags who buy into the propaganda or visitors from reddit and tumblr who expect a safe space wherever they go. Luckily they are a minority and tend to get mocked in any thread that theh appear, so lets keep it that way.

Juan James
Juan James

But people always complain when it's some black guy because no one really likes blacks aside from themselves.
Not even black people like each other.

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

All of the day bro

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

imblying 47 wasn't chemically castrated by the agency and identifies as asexual

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

JAREK

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

You know polack is super racist to polish people right? It's like nigger, so why are you using that word. Surely someone as progas you would never be racist right? Or is it because polish people are white as you can be racist to them

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

this is what illegal aliens actually belive

Carson James
Carson James

I never said that. I asked you a question. In what way do you think that's relevant?

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

Nice memed pol

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

Even though I'm not illegal, illegal immigrants from Latino countries also hate niggers.

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

In a heartbeat.

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

nice meme tumblr

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

HOL UP

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

What'd I say?

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

nice meme tumblr

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

It's not a good strategy to make your game hard to look at.

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

Boss Nass approved.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

Its relevant cause you said its ok to change races for profit

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

Its quite apparently shoehorned in for a political agenda. I wouldn't be caught dead playing a 3rd person action game released in 2017 with a "badass strong womyn" as the main character, but im just calling it like i see it. The fact that people on Sup Forums refuse to acknowledge the trend of pushing diversity in games and still eat up this AAA garbage multiple times a year shows how many newfags we have now.

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

niggers hate niggers
Woah you might get Noble for that.

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

exactly.

i have nothing against black PEOPLE.

niggers and warlords and shit i want deleted.

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

Jesus christ /pol/ you're more sensitive than tumblr at this point. Grow a pair and get over it, black people exist.

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

Didn't Watch Dogs 2 sell poorly? It couldn't even beat the first game's sales

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

Tumlbr boogeyman hivemind, now back to pol with you fags this board is for video games

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

mobile poster
LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGHT AT HIM.
They are the reason Sup Forums is even shitter than it already was.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

I don't care as long as the game is fun, even better if they let you cover her up in so much armor, that she look like a robot.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

Sure, they also produced l4d but i dont see how it affects the joke of the demoman in a separate game

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

What it sounds like you're describing is a "safe space" with no SJWs who might "trigger" you, is that correct?

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

Finding pictures of ugly people on the internet is pretty easy.

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

Because asians make sense in the roles that they're cast.
Just like black people made sense in GTA:SA

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

Yes, even niggers themselves hate niggers which is why they kill each other so often.

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

Not reading your whole string of conversation but does
wouldn't be caught dead playing a 3rd person action game released in 2017 with a 'badass strong womyn' as the main character
include Nier: Automata. Because fuck you if so.

David Cox
David Cox

this thread

https://youtu.be/Zdky6BH_N8s

https://youtu.be/lIeE_270J4U

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

much /pol/ boogyman
Sup Forums is a board of peace, leave you walking landwhale.

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

Robo tribal humans
Shocked there's a black
Wouldn't this be a fitting setting for a niggress?

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

Kojima is working with SJW devs

Fuck

Kevin Roberts
Kevin Roberts

So in your mind this one instance proves that nigger games would consistently sell better than games with white protagonists? I don't want to call you stupid, Jamal, but you're making that hard for me right now.

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

Lol, is her sidekick really a little black twink? Holy shit we havent even adressed this, tumblr BTFO.

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

including a black character in a game is token shoehorned SJW propaganda
unless it isn't

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

I don't rike it

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

"reee people who aren't white!" -/pol/

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

huehuehue

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

whats sjw about them

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

Lawrence of Arabia
u wot m8?

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

says tumblr boogeyman in a post that also falls for /pol/ boogeymen meme
top jej

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

It didn't sell well because the first game was so bad, wd2 is the better game by far.

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

No you fucking wouldn't.

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

No, i wouldnt consider a cute girl with thigh highs and a thong to be in the same category as this ginger dyke wearing gears of war armor.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

ITT white people complain about race because they're failures and they're willing to blame anyone else in the world for the failure rather than take responsibility.

T. 140 iq white male.

Race affects nothing other than where your born/ how you're raised - of course Africa is a lawless shithole, we destroyed every government in Africa and then left. Was it better before we arrived? Not really, but that was more of a result of being excluded from trade lanes. Honestly if I could just slap every pathetic /v/irgin on this site who blames all his failures on blacks I would. Grow up, I bet half you haven't ever even spoken to a black person. What makes a black person genetically different than a white? Hitler studied the fuck out of eugenics and the Nazi's could never figure out a difference because there literally isn't one.

Inb4 nu-male bullshit
Fuck you, if you think I'm a pussy for actually understanding how the world works than say something to my face, not on an anonymous message board.

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

If someone makes a character who isn't the main character a minority they are trying to fill a political agenda
Or the just envisioned said character as a minority? It's not a hard concept user. Also if you lock yourself out of playing games with strong female leads that also locks out games like Nier and Gravity Rush, which happen to look great.

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

Is that Leslie Jones?

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

There would be more instances if you know there were more black people protagonists, most people aren't insecure like you so they wont care

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

sonyponies will defend this AHAHAHA

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

ITT niggers complain about race because they're failures and they're willing to blame anyone else in the world for the failure rather than take responsibility.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

There is nothing more beta than some pussy ass white boy who blames all his problems on "the blacks" when the real problem is he wont nut up, get a job, and get off the fucking internet.

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

Do you live around them?

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

/pol/tards/incels will get triggered by this AHAHAHA

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

OH THE NIGGERING!

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

Its funny cause whitties are blaming blacks for not getting laid

David Smith
David Smith

You mean people shooting up the town with assault rifles is somehow my problem

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

I live in fucking america of course I live around blacks, are you retarded? Some are good, some are stupid as shit, and some are criminals, just like the white people I know.

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

But they're both "badass strong womyn" characters, which is exactly what you said.

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

I'm not him but I guarantee you they don't.

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

it's funny because niggers are blaming and their shortcomings on WHITE MAN KEEPING DA MAN DOWN

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

tfw to intel of gents to be racist

James Reed
James Reed

''I live in fuckign america''
Oh you have seen nothing friend

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

Every black person shot up a town? That's quote a feat I have to say.

Nathan Barnes
Nathan Barnes

Lol except no niggers have blamed white people for anything in this thread, stop projecting your inner desire to be cucked. God, knowing a white person is a stupid as you are makes it pretty hard to believe we're the superior race.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

All threads have these posters now. I swear to god, these are just fucking spambots at this point

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

I dont know anything about nier, but is she portrayed as badass and strong? From the trailer ive seen she strikes me more as a japanese magical girl archetype.

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

africans life on the richest continent in the world with fertile lands and rife populations
live in mudhuts
because they're "excluded from trade lanes"
genetics is worthless
nigga you retarded

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

Not that user, but I happen to. They're fine where I'm from. "Chimping out" can happen with any race and has more to do with where you were raised/how you were raised. Everyone has the potential to be shit and everyone has the potential to be a functioning member of society, the sooner you learn that the happier you'll be

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

B-BUT /pol/ TOLD ME NIGGERS ARE BAD AND (((SJWs))) ARE TRYING TO BRAINWASH US INTO LIKING THEM
They're not entirely wrong but they get triggered just as much as SJWs do

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

I love how you think this breaks down an arguement, I'm saying that Sup Forums racists like you are way too pussy to ever announce these beliefs in real life. Send me

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

yes

why, they're complete psychopaths who form rapegangs out of drugged up child slave soldiers that have been raped and beaten and drugged into submission to go rape all the women and babies of tribe _____ then cut off the women's breasts with machete's so that she'll not be able to breast feed a rape baby. since you've killed her actual baby by BBC'ing it to death just like all the others.

OH WAIT that's africa. where there aren't any gingers because shamans still hunt them down for cannabalistic magic rituals

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

Lol except no niggers have blamed white people for anything in this thread
doesn't matter, niggers are playing WHITE DEVIL on everything on daily basis
we're the superior race
local falsefagging fag fasleflags

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

Its funny cause its proven CIA spread crack in black communities to destory the community and started the war on drug to put blacks in jails where slave work is legal

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

Yeah
be careful of black people like Elliot Rodger, Dylan Roof, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold

You just cant trust them darkies ill tell ya whut

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

It's MGR with a "Jackie the Ripper" instead of a Jack. She's supposed to be a badass.

Jonathan Jenkins
Jonathan Jenkins

i wish the only problem was the eventual nutjob

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

That happens in Tiwan all the time

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

But if people don't care like you say, how come they don't just make more black shit? Don't just randomly select the race of video game characters? Hollywood has several talented black leads, how come they only land a fraction of leading roles? And why do social activists only push blacks and not other minorities? People clearly do care and don't like your kind. And how in your mind is disliking certain type of people insecure? Do you think disliking a roach or a rat means you're insecure?

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

REmake was released a decade ago and has two main characters one of which is female

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

a setting which probably dont fit.
What game tho?

classic Sup Forums

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

Well if the MC of horizon had a miniskirt that flapped up constantly to reveal her tight buttocks, i probably wouldnt lump her into the category of forced SJW bullshit. Understand?

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

It's funny cause Affermative Actions and Single Moms ruined black communities and black future together and they still will in never ending spirale of hatred for somebody else cause of personal faliures

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

people disagree with me
must be robots
No, people just recognize how fucking retarded you guys are. Congrats, your candidate won, now you guys are the establishment. Keep SJW'ing for whitey, they sure do need it.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

implying they forced black people at gunpoint to take the crack
the CIA have done some pretty shoddy things to darkies in the USA, but just leaving crack near them and letting nature take its course isn't one of them.

Evan Jenkins
Evan Jenkins

And how in your mind is disliking certain type of people insecure? Do you think disliking a roach or a rat means you're insecure?
Nice delusions, sad you think this way

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

Lawrence of Arabia is about an Englishman who goes over there

Did you not watch that movie?

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

doesnt matter if no one said it im a straw man it anyways because WAHHHH WHITE PEOPLE DONT GET EVERYTHING THEY WANT I SHOULD BE SUCCESFUL EVEN THOUGH I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON Sup Forums WHINING

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

if you don't suck nigger dick you are ebil whitey
as usual nigger says dumb shit

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

fuck off sjw

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Hes probably referring to the arab characters that are portrayed by white actors.

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

No, what's sad is that you can't answer questions.

Nolan Cooper
Nolan Cooper

essentially what it sounds like you're saying is that if a female character isn't dressed in a skimpy outfit/doesn't have ridiculously exaggerated breasts/ass, they're "SJW bullshit"

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

Japanese live on a barren rock with barely any resources besides fish and shit tier metals
they go from a tribal society to industrial one in an anthropological blink of an eye
get fucking NUKED twice
still turns out to be a modern and very successful country

Meanwhile you stick niggers in a metaphorical garden of eden like Haiti and it turns into a total shithole.

William Martinez
William Martinez

I'm projecting my very own shortcomings on this user because that's all I can do
It's ok, we are here for you, fag.

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

They also put heroine inside the poor white communities.
Would you be Ok with a movie about Yasuke tge first black samurai who actually existed?

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

people want you to shut the fuck up about whining how one game has a black protagonist
this is somehow sucking nigger dick.
I dont even have to try, your projecting so hard you just revealed how badly you want to be cucked.

Colton Barnes
Colton Barnes

Honestly, this place never changes
So unless you're playing as a slutty looking girl, you're playing as a forced SJW, political agenda filling character? Do you think that about regular people as well? That if women don't reveal themselves that they're just SJWs trying to bring down the "patriarchy" or something?

Nathaniel Moore
Nathaniel Moore

Lawrence was surrounded by arabs, man. He was the only white person for the majority of the movie until you see more englishmen

Daniel Ramirez
Daniel Ramirez

Holy shit what is that thing? Spoiler that shit man.

Angel Torres
Angel Torres

now you are the establishment

Before inauguration day?

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

except they stole like 99% of their culture from china and adapted it ....

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

that's rich coming from nigger who was cucked back in 17th age and even earlier before

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

You are retarded and insecure to compare other races to bug

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

It's a fictional tale, man. Also, there were black swordsmen in feudal japan. Maybe like only one.

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

They also put heroine inside the poor white communities.
It's funny how that didn't seem to utterly destroy white people.

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

But why, you moron? Try to answer the question.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Not him but it seems like you're just name calling now

Brandon White
Brandon White

lol yes.
As soon as you decided having Trump was worth having all of Bush's old butt-buddies you became the establishment.
Don't get me started on Obama either, that guy was a piece of shit. But don't come here acting like you're some kind of anti-establishment "rebel"

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Jade from BG&E being some kind of spic
u wot m8

Justin Long
Justin Long

This is relevant how? Many African countries could have stolen French culture and improved themselves similarly but there isn't any Paris's in Africa.

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

now you are the establishment
even though he hasn't been sworn in, we still have a media stranglehold, and still campaign to get him impeached pre-presidency

All this stupid inane rambling aside, it doesn't have much to do with how forced diversity is 9/10 times an indicator of the dev lacking faith in their product and trying to appeal to the loud and whiny demographic who wouldn't buy it anyway.

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

something something MUH POLICE NOT SENTENCING WHITEY BLACK LIVES MATTER

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

makes 50 posts in every thread that are all along the lines of /pol/ is ___, /pol/fags are meanies, delete /pol/ pls
anyone how points this out is immediately called /pol/
Sure thing, bot

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

Is that a man or a woman?

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

Your question is retarded, kys

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

richest continent in the world
excluded from trade lanes
not seeing the connection between the two
Who'd buy anything off them when there have been other safer alternatives for who knows how long?

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

Why are you posting on Sup Forums? There are ten-thousand other sites for you to be self-righteous on.

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

took you long enough

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

It was after the war on drugs plus it did destroy the poor white communities just like i said
Yasuke was Oda Nubungas friend

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

No, Jamal, you're the only retard here. But it's okay, no one expects better from you.

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

Between the major European colonial countries we had a good go of giving Africans everything.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

Except didnt Valve also make L4D
Turtle Rock Studios made L4D

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

Because I want to dicuss games, not hate other races cause of my shortcomings

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME ARENT REAL, THEYRE ALL JUST ROBOTS

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

Trade lanes aren't magical things. Europeans had to set up those trade lanes themselves.
Does it fall to Europeans to set up African trade lanes, as opposed to Africans doing it themselves?

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

ITT:
People perpetuating the "Us vs Them" racewar logic that keeps us divided and easy to control instead of understanding that the real enemy are the upper 5% and the only battle we need to be fighting is class warfare and rich vs the ever expanding poor.

someone please tell me it'll get better soon.
I'm not sure how much more of this I can take.

Austin Roberts
Austin Roberts

european colonization countries leave african colonies with all the shit they build
turns in to total shithole in less than 10years

Cameron Fisher
Cameron Fisher

youre just spamming, not disagreeing, a lot of peopel here are disagreeing and they are fine

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

Why don't you hate other races for their shortcomings instead of your own? Are you black?

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

Didn't Africa have trade routes with Europe?
Blame the Greeks

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

Burgers

They're butthurt that they're the only 1st world country on earth who can't control their minorities for shit, hence the nigger the problem they have to deal with.

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

It won't.
Might aswell funpost.

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

*tips to my fellow athiest white master race*

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

Okay but Sup Forums will always dislike niggers and always has disliked and lampooned niggers (just like it does literally everyone and everything else) so maybe you should stop being a cancerous faggot who gets offended on an anonymous imageboard.

Or leave.

Those are the two rational options. No one is going to be affected here by your moralizing. You're pissing into an ocean of piss, to use the old adage.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

The "real enemy" is someone more successful than me
Meanwhile I've done nothing to improve my lot in life

hmmm...

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

except Japan is in an excellent trading position, and wasn't cut off from contact with the world for 1800 years like sub saharan africa was. I love when people who don't understand history try to argue it, its the easiest way for me to make them look like a total retard.

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

*smack lips*

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

North Africa did, Sub-Saharan Africa didn't.

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

she

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

he's a tard, ignore him.

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

4chan is one hivemind

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

Africa was never cut off from contact with the world. You yourself have a limited understanding of history if you believe this.

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

someone more successful than me
classcuckery at is best

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

Ok, thanks senpai

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

EUROPE DOESN'T NEED ARABS OR NIGGERS.
fuck off

Asher Flores
Asher Flores

And how is that an evil of white people for sub-saharean africans not setting their own trade lanes?

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

Is this you?

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME ARE /pol/FAGS
WTF WHY IS EVERYONE ON Sup Forums /pol/FAGS
I'LL PROVE TO THEM THAT I'M NOT A BOT BY SPAMMING MORE

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

in 2016, amazing characters is code for non-white

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

Sup Forums has norms, you disgusting newfag. They're mostly based around anonymity and the culture surrounding it. You think you're clever and that you blend in when you post memes like

lel hivemind

But you're not. You're just outing yourself more as some post-2008 metrosexual. Are you even saging this convo?

David Jenkins
David Jenkins

WAHHHH WHY ARE SJW'S SO OBSESSED WITH THE VIDYA INDUSTRY??
dozens of threads a day complaining about every non-male or non-white character in a game

you guys are hilarious sometimes

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

/v/ is full of nigger loving tumblrets

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

Implying changing her/his race from nigger to cuck would stop it from being trash.
Guarantee Sup Forums is going to shit all over this game reguardless of how it turns out.
Go back to your containment board op.

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

/v/ is one person

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

When they stop being 13% of the population but make up more than 50% of violent crime I'll stop hating them.

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

It's 2017 user.
Year of forced nignogs is over.

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

and wasn't cut off from contact with the world for 1800 years like sub saharan africa was.

Oh yeah, everyone knows about all that trade from the Middle East and Europe Japan had in the middle ages though the uh.... undersea silk road? Uh... hmmm how did the rest of the world trade ideas and items with Japan for 1800 years?

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

It's not, it's sub-saharan africans who didn't have the desire to explore and build ships or trade routes to sell natural resources to Europeans or Asians.

tfw took the job in the first place
feels good man. I'm not mad at wealthy people though.

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

yeah not to mention the south and east asian shithole countries where some groups of yellow people do basically w/e they fuck they like.

gee burmese army how come you get to rape bitches all day long and torture anyone you like?

Blake Green
Blake Green

Sup Forums is much nicer to me then Tumblr has been. I defended whites once and now Im an uncle tom.

Joshua Wright
Joshua Wright

Looks like if Leslie jones got a part in braveheart

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

caring for what niggers think of you for being a man that just happend to be black

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

what are boats

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

she looks like a actor from the 60s wearing a bollywood costume

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

$0.12 has been deposited to your bank account

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

africans can't build boats

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

every non-male or non-white character in a game

But that's not true. People only complain about the blatantly shoehorned ones.

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

i just love how it took a white man to get the arab league to even form and work properly for as long as it did, and as soon as he left they went back to fucking each other over again. Immediately.

but then again white people MADE osama and saddam. and fucking america made Iran the shithole it is today.

and jews are responsible for Palestine. don't you fucking tell me they're not either. We all know how bad they are genociding Palestinians (christian or muslim they don't care, if it's brown KILL IT)

John Martinez
John Martinez

he thinks Trump will/can do anythibf
You got played user.

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

People only complain about the blatantly shoehorned ones.
Lol no

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

teal'c?

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

You're telling me that sailing to Japan from Europe was easier than sailing to some African coast to reach sub-Saharan Africa?

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

It was white people tho, other blacks didn't do shit to me yet

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

it's all whiteys fault
as usual niggers being themselfs

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

the portuguese were sailing all around africa to get to india since befre 1500

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

lol yes

Hunter Martin
Hunter Martin

he thinks his commie bullshit has any standing in 2017
It's no longer 2016 pumpkin, no more spiced latte for you.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

Looks like an ugly woman version of Keith David to me

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

Just call them racist since Uncle Tom is a racist term.
They will apologize and do other stupid self guilt shit.

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

except sailing around africa to get anywhere meant africa was never cut off from anything.

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

Go ahead and explain how this black person is shoehorned it

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

you are implying niggers would not be shot on sight in post-apo world

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

I called them racist but apparently I'm too mentally white, whatever that means.

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

that means their cognative disonance won't let them to face the truth
ignore them senpaitachi
it's the current commie shits that are the most racist

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

She's a female warrior.

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

Yes

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

she

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

I have such a hard time believing comments like this.
pre-trump victory
"I think some blacks are respectable and normal"
post-trump victory
"I don't have to pretend to like niggers anymore"

Though It's usually probably trolling.

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

So they got some Black guy, whatever.

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

I cant be the only one who immediately thought of this right?

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

I made dumb assumptions the post
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong site, whatever place you came from is 2 blocks down.

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

That's the Gospel truth
Trump will put jobs invthe black communities, we need this.

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

ctrl + f "ainsley"
only 1 result
What has become of Sup Forums?

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

And?

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

polacks
not name calling

Are your fucking retarded?

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

A black man was responsible for a couple of wars that have resulted in not one but two countries literally ruled by islamic terrorists and millions of deaths, and counting.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

Can't use context to form connections

You'd be the retard here, friend.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

And you're stupid.

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

Yes I fucking would you retard, you don't eat a fucking cake for its aesthetics you eat them because they taste good. What the fuck are you talking about. If I wanted to look at something pretty I'd buy a fucking statue. Fuck you. Fuck.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

Right, but what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

Just one post and the communist millennial card is already being used.
Nice try faggot but I'll be sitting at home continuing my normal day while you do what Obama nuts did and just stare at the news waiting for that "change" to kick in.

Owen Young
Owen Young

No

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

Lrn2ReadingComprehension

John Wood
John Wood

projecting this hard
implying I'm Fatmerican
I fart in your general country direction.

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

Everyone is succesful by sheer effort
All the people that are succesful are good and don't use methods that should be punished but really aren't since they would get away with it

See, banks.

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

But you just proved the opposite.

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

sorry user, i was funposting, didn't mean it

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

implying keith david's voice doesn't make you gay anyway.

You loved Goliath and wanted to be him / the police chick, admit it.

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

I'm not talking about you user.
The other day there was some faggot here doing it though.

I hope he does, but holy shit I hope they don't find a way to make blacks working look evil.

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

may day a cute! CUTE!!!!

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

tfw RAMIREZ

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

So are you goung to post evidence that refutes their claim, or are you just a shitposing triggered white kid?

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

Ain't Sup Forums a satire site or something you Jiian moron I will wear your face as party mask.

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

wrong

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

involving yourself with the politics of other countries
Could have started with this so I can disregard your post

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

Make a white woman
Color her black

JAPAN

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

Hitler studied the fuck out of eugenics and the Nazi's could never figure out a difference because there literally isn't one
Genetics were on diapers back then, hell, Watson and Crick recieved the Nobel for the double helix much later.
And even without counting the genes there ARE differences in races. Is that bad? Not if you are a functional human bean.

We are not all equal, but we have to be equal in the eyes of the law.

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

I feel bad now.
I don't know what makes your edward rise and sunshine so have this.

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

any attractive features are "white" features

WE

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

fuck you

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

Have you ever seen a black womyn before?

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

guy im black and i want to know what black people look like to you

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

WUZ

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

what makes you think shes not mixed or didn't win the gene lottery?

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

I don't care if they don't make big titted 10/10 girls in every game, but at least make good-average looking human characters and not outright monsters when there is no need to.

If I wanted to look at an ugly person I'd just stare into the nearest mirror.

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

what makes you think shes not mixed
thats what he said

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

yeah look at the OP

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

yeah but I never said mixed with WHAT.

why do you automatically assume I meant white or that her features are "white"?

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

Finally someone who says shit that's right.

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

round eyes, thin nose, straight hair
whats another race with that combo

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

Mexicans

easily

Gabriel Murphy
Gabriel Murphy

and what are mexicans

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

A mix of everything

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

if by everything you mean native and white yeah, there you go

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

Asian

Jacob Stewart
Jacob Stewart

you are literally WE WUZ posting right now man

Jace Evans
Jace Evans

So shes half native

Nolan Hughes
Nolan Hughes

natives
round eyes

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

Why does diversity always mean more niggers? Why can't we get cute asian girls instead?

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

im latino you fuck, this retard thinks mexican is a race and wants to talk about shit

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

This.
She looks like the chick from the new Ghostbusters.
The same chick who was compared to gorillas until she went full stereotype on Twitter.
Ugly characters are gonna get ripped on.
Fuck if devs want to make their games that "2017 diverse" look they might as well get Bethesda to model them.

Isaiah Wright
Isaiah Wright

Or Lawrence of Arabia
What the actual fuck you silly cunt

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

none of which had any accent
dude what

Henry Long
Henry Long

But you already did

remember Vick from Dead Rising 4?

Or the Mirrors Edge girl?
The main chick from ReCore?
Even Clementine from walking dead was half Asian or something.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Mirrors Edge girl
you mean the one they turned into a thai boy on 2

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

do the quicktimes successfully
still lose

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

No, dude. Look up Mexican history.

First of all, the natives were from Asia. They crossed over the ice bridge during the ice age.

Then the Conquistadors arrived several thousand years later.

The Spanish were into the sugar trade, as was every other European nation worth a damn.

Who harvested that sugar? The African slaves.

a lot of the slaves managed to escape and breed with the other natives around north and south America, including Mexico.

Then there were the Irish during the Mexican American war that switched sides because they were against fighting catholics.

Etc etc point is, Mexicans are a little of everything

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

welcome neo Sup Forums.

this board was always full of inner-racist cunts. everyone called everyone nigguh and fag.

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

Remember Dead Rising 4
No

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

The African slaves.
mexico barelly got any slaves, they were all in brazil and those little islands

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

Guerilla games?
More like, 'Gorilla' Games

Easton Young
Easton Young

And they moved around. Yeah Brazil has a higher concentration of africans, but still.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

Maybe because everyone hate niggers? And this comes from a brown as fuck latin, american niggers are the worst, always butthurt about a slavery they never lived
african ones just chill and sell sunglasses/cheap watches on the streets

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

There is also Emily from the Dead by Dawn game.

Chell was Asian too along with Heavenly Blade protag.

there was also Juri,Ibuki and Chun Li in the new Street fighter 5

the west loves asian chicks man

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

no they didnt, just look at haiti and those other islands and look at mexico, the spanish used mostly locals to work

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

she
no fucking way.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

that moment in the trailer when you can see a clack woman and a asian guy on her side
they're from the same tribe

They really need to stop this kind of shit. It doesn't even make sense anymore.

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

street fighter
west

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

Tell that to my black ass dad who has to cut his hair short or he 'gets mistaken for a nigger'

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

barely is not none, of course there are some but they are barelly visible in mexico

John Wright
John Wright

Uhhhhh
Jackie chan?

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

He has to get his hair cut short?
Don't most niggers usually have short hair or shaved heads?
How exactly does that help?
Unless
dreadlocks

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

>>363601852
he has a reading problem

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

These threads are shit. The posts are shit. Why do you keep making them?

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

Jonah Orion from DoW, although they made him extra black for III

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

Done

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

Yes

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

He gets puffy hair. Curls from hell.

Benjamin Bennett
Benjamin Bennett

Clementine is black

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

I enjoyed Lamaar from GTAV

He acted dark as fuck but still managed to be funny and not serious most of the time

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page