Which one do you prefer? US and JP box art are the same for once, from what I've heard

Which one do you prefer? US and JP box art are the same for once, from what I've heard.

I like them both

Left with right colors

right

left is just bloodborne callofduty backward uncharted

Pfft.

Left, just as it is. It's emphatic about what it's trying to be. Link looking out into an unknown, harsh land but unflinching and ready for it.

This is the first time i fell in love with a US Zelda cover. Not to say i hate Eu's but they really delivered this time around.

>right handed

fuck i didn't even notice

i'm inclined to agree, usually JP covers are the best and looks like that's the case for this one too.

but those dark marks on the right... they'd make any artist or austist cringe

RRREEEE

Why is this nonsense continuing?

they both right handed. look closely at both.

None of them said it was one or the other.

US and JP are the same retard

link's a lefty....

Left is pretty cool.
Hoping for a reversible cover or something on the back, since the game cases are clear

yeah literally every zelda after GC TP is not canon

Even with the pose aside, I like the US version best. Link is standing at the top and Hyrule castle is clearly displayed. The fading light and shadows also look really nice.

The European one on the other hand just seems kind of flat, Link is standing on more of a hill, the lighting seems bland and that bird in the upper right is just way too big.

Left better exemplifies the darker tone the recent trailer was going for

Right better exemplifies the beautiful open world

Neither one is bad

>Different Links
Could take their dexterity from the mother rather than the father.

Not in any of those pictures.

Take the left image but make it colourful like the right one.

Oh look, another nigger who can't read. Kys before you spread those genes.

the one on the right looks like some faggot posing for an Instagram pic. Left is far superior.

Europe is the new Japan

Why he should be left handed? because he was?