Can we stop bitching about paid online until we know the exact details and pricing? For all you know...

Can we stop bitching about paid online until we know the exact details and pricing? For all you know, it could be $20 bucks a year for basic matchmaking that is actually functional.

If it's $60 a year and it's essentially what we have now, then by all means, bitch.

Can you not wait for concrete details before shitposting?

9.99 a month

Calling it

>can we stop bitching
>asking Sup Forums to stop bitching at something, especially a nintendo console

Yes, twice what PSN and live are. Right

No, paid online is cancer and there is no defending it you stupid Nintentoddler.

Lost at even paying 0.01 for peer to peer.

I know it's all tall order, especially since Tortanic upped the ante.

Are you implying that Nintendo wouldn't sell something above their price?

Did she come out on any post-FF games besides CvS2 and some SFZ3 release

So, what about Sony and Microsoft? Yeah, you're right, but they did it first.

>Can we stop bitching about paid online

Fuck no, it's the only thing i really wanted from the switch.

Don't think so. I'd love to see her in SFV.

Me too ;_;

>paying for internet twice
>still trying to defend it

Just because they started it doesn't mean they're right. It's anti consumer, period. Play PC or play old consoles.

Given their track record and the fact that they have to unload basic features onto a smartphone app, I see no reason to expect anything more than the trash they have already been giving us.

/thread

No fucking excuse.

You just implied the money you pay to your local isp is money that goes to vidya servers.

If more steam games had longer average player bases, there would be paid user fees for paid servers for every game. Not just the server fees we have now on PC

>t-they started it!
and you finished it, fuck paid online

IT'S FIVE

FUCKING DOLLARS

A MONTH.

THEY HAVE TO MAKE MONEY SOMEHOW.

GROW UP. GET A JOB. SHIT.

>P-PC will get paid online eventually. Y-you'll see PCucks!

Oh Nintendies.

You know damn well it won't be $20 a year. They will want to price it comparatively. Also the time to complain to them is now; they didn't announce pricing so they can gauge reaction.

You just implied online will be dedicated servers and not just p2p like with PSN and Live.

It's our job to bitch, bitch.

Just because you can afford to get fucked by Nintendo doesn't mean you should agree to it.

I understood this reference, don't worry.

You copied this from the Sony fanboys before and after screencap.

>can we stop bitching about paid online?
No. This shouldn't be allowed to become the new normal. Fuck Microsoft for starting it, fucking Sony for going along and fuck Nintendo for giving out.

When the ps5, xBox 2 and Apple iPlay come out and they require you to pay to share games, faggots like you will be the ones making threads saying "It's not that bad guys, you should just be happy we're even getting new consoles to begin with"

Unless the price is $0.00 a month then its bad

Nintendo didn't announce the cost for a reason. They're waiting to see how consumers react, and will price it accordingly. Staying silent works against us.

>staying silent works against us
If there's backlash the price will be lower, no?

If the network was actually good i'd pay for it really, but what they're doing is basically making you pay twice your internet for no apparent reason, except for they want you to pay, and you're going to.

The new pro controller is $70.

We'll be "lucky" if $60 is all they charge. There is also nothing stopping them from raising the price later.

That's the idea

Hell, they might even pull a microsoft with the always online shit and remove it if people bitch enough. Probably won't happen but a man can dream.

What the hell is paid online even for?
The by the time they start charging people for this shit in Fall there'll be
>Splatoon 2
>Mario Kart 8
>Ultra Street Fighter 2
You are going to need to play enough of those three games to justify paying to play them
I think Smash could get me on-board with this idea but that doesn't even exist yet.

Racing RMX and Redout will have online, I believe

My guess is that it'll be $50 a year because "hey bad guy Sony charges $60".
Thing is you can find PS+ cards for $50 easy, but I doubt there'll be any discounts on Nintendo's cards since they have a habit of keeping prices high

Dunno anything about that first game but I know Redout is well-received albeit dead on Steam.

It's the port of Fast Racing Neo on WiiU, which is basically F-Zero

no, any kind of paid online is objectively shit and a scam

p2p games don't cost the console manufacturers ANYTHING for you to play online. PC even has games where the developers provide servers at no additional cost.

pic related, it's you if you've ever paid extra for online play

2017 won't have much in the way of online games, but I imagine that will change in 2018. Nintendo still have many games to announce at E3, TGS, Directs and other events throughout the year.

Price doesn't matter. Paid online is cancer and fuck you for defending it

I wonder if Nintendo will spread the release dates of first-party games with online features far enough apart so that people will have to renew their subscription every year.

>being this mad about what other people spend their money on

I care when the sheep's willingness to pay extra affects me. There's no justification for paying for peer to peer online.