FFXIV Patch 3.5

Continued

Full Patch Notes : na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

3.5 Trailer : youtu.be/3xixQ5XhjkM

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12123634
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you still trying to get your gear/birds/crafter stuff when 4.0 is a complete reset?

>can't play this game so time I would be spending playing this game is spend talking about this game on ffxi/v/

Who else /LowPopAetherDatacenter/ looking forward to maybe their PF not being desolate anymore?

Never before have I seen such a queer

Please Vote.
strawpoll.me/12123634
strawpoll.me/12123634
strawpoll.me/12123634

GLAMOUR.

is that a genji reference

Fuck off with the general threads

Server? I'm on Adamantoise. Not sure how to feel about it yet. Need to how our servers all interact with each other first.

The game will be shut down eventually.

Why bother playing at all?

4 chan will be shut down eventually.

Why bother posting at all?

You're going to die eventually.

Why bother doing anything anymore?

you do it everything you walk infront of a mirror

RIP Papalymo

Would you become her shadow king?

t. toxic community member!

It's an action game, based on real Japanese history reference.

>shitter that gets upset when called out for their garbage performance

>its 11 years old
i feel old

Siren. We sometimes get some PFs up in prime times, but putting together anything is often a chore. We'll see how secluded Gilgamesh remains, or if they'll refuse to use the cross server thing.

I wouldn't blame them if Balmung shits it up badly. Hopefully they keep it to themselves.

I need this.

There is a fate literally called GIANT ENEMY CRAB

Gotta love those localization memes. I saw a really asspained video complaining about the puns in quest titles/fate names/acheivement names, its like chill nigga its harmless fun

So what are yall doing while the patch drops?

It's just a game, bro!

Finishing up my Tizona

WoW and XIV fag here, you're going to see a drastic change in overall PF listing with complete opposite communities like Balmung and Gilgamesh clashing.

People will get sick of shit players from Balmung or other servers infiltrating their PF groups that they will enact harsh ilvl and other requirements to all content that will make it hard to find a group if you do not link a SS of an achievement killdate or your i275 weapon.

It might not get that extreme, but expect people to treat you like trash and be wary of you sometimes just for being on another server.

i unironically enjoy just how hard they tried to fit memes and references into the game

90% of non-story related quest names, fate titles and achievement names are memes or references, honestly i find it quite impressive.

>Got drunk last night
>Now I have a Ceremony of Eternal Bonding scheduled for saturday

Welp. Guess I'm a wife now. At least I can exploit my shit server's low population to easily buy a cozy cottage in the Lavender Beds

PAPALYMO IS DEAD

>yet another tank
Doubtful.

I honestly can't complain. But it makes me wonder if the qualification for localizing a Jap MMO is a meme degree.

I'm not looking forward to /xivg/ PF shit from Balmung. I'm also not sure how well I would do in Gilgamesh PFs since I'm more of an average player and they're supposedly the "hardcore" server.

Any tips for playing DRK?

>He's not top of his job on FFlogs

Find me this video

Recollect any other details of that particular evening?

I am actually kinda concerned about this too. I play on a bad server with low pop and already this kind of elitism exists and I'm guilty of it too, no shame

A lot of Gilgamesh is "hardcore" players who are actually barely above average if at all, just so you know

Learn to manage your MP. Don't just spam Power Slash all day dear god please

It is just a game though.

dont overuse DA
learn to tank in dps stance
boom youre better than average DRK

Congrats?

>Join PF that says cause wipe x3 times and get kicked
>Get top dps, everyone else is fucking up mechanics
>repeat this for every other tryhard PFs
>same story repeats
Nah, any PF with any sort of intimidation is already a red flag that you're a shitter and so is everyone else in there since they think they're better than any one else.

Well, yesterday I cleared Sephirot about 50 times with the particular chap I'm now betrothed to.

That's about it

Drop Grit while MTing.
Passive mitigation is trash in this game. If you need passive mitigation you're either fucking up your CDs or you're undergeared.

Gilgamesh is full of shitters

>make a farm party
>pf clearly states that this is a farm and we are going to make the best use of time by playing well and not wasting each other's time on dumb mistakes or wipes
>people get upset when I tell them they aren't fit for my group because they died by standing in shit and clearly aren't playing at the level we expect

I don't see anything wrong with this, if you aren't going to play serious in a group that told you beforehand it was a serious group then you don't belong with us.

This is important. Back when I started DRK I hated it because I always assumed I needed to use DA with any skill that it could be used on, and I would constantly be out of MP during trash packs. You only really need to do 2 or so DA+AD per pack and the rest can be normal AD assuming your healer isnt garbage. Plus when managing your MP the goal is to hover safely around the middle, not to push it dangerously low or let it cap. You want it around the middle so you can use certain ogcds and emergency DA skills.

Even if they're barely above average I wouldn't put it past them to have egos well above their skill level. Would you?

At least I'm honest about being average and making mistakes while I try to get better. Not that it'll make much of a difference.

I could see PF groups having "If you're from Balmung, it's a automatic kick" in their descriptions. Prepare for lots of stereotyping and memes in Cross Server PF.

Once again Japanese devs underestimate the NA audience. First Novice Network, now this.

>Complete reset

So all the gear and birds and stuff will be gone?

Is it boring to play a hyur?

see But at least how you described it isn't tryhard like , so you might be one of many exceptions.

>making alt in NA server
>get invited to NN
>its mentors personal LS

Because I started playing in 3.4
I want to buy a house when the new housing area comes out in the expansion
need to level/gear out crafters to make good gil

My favorite part about your groups is the blame game and shitflinging when one person makes a mistake.

No. That guy is an idiot.

Needs a tail and cat ears

Only if you are.

He's still angry over this lel

>Golden tools under achievements

So uhh... do you need that 'craft 240 recipes' achievement for those tools?

Good thing they're only iLvl 200.

If Gilg and Balmung are shit server to raid, what are the other choices?

I'd prefer a mid pop server btw.

There's a lot of that on my server, no one ever joins shitters with stuff like
>wipe 2 times, disband

just a huge red flag

We need a DoM tank, and we can't have 2 DPS in one expansion.

How many monks will we see in 4.0?

we need another disciple of land

Have we heard anything about their stats? I doubt they'll be better then the ironworks or augmented red script gear, but it might be a nice alternative if you can't afford those.

Only if you roll midlander

2 Monks. 0 Dancers.

All non JP servers are shit to raid in.

Just settle down for a comfy server that's not dead or overcrowded. Primal datacenter is your best choice, your options are Exodus, Ultros, Leviathan, or Excalibur.

>yoshi decided to add jobs instead of just renaming the classes because the forum was retarded thinking they would have to start from level 1 again.

to be fair it was a pretty big fuck up. didn't help the other guests were roasting him about it

I'd be angry too if 1 guy fucked up so hard that you caused a PR shitstorm

>they never played 2.5

All your gear will be outplayed by dungeon gear and birds are going to be like 50% drop rate.

Exodus is on the lower end of Primal.

I always count my losses in the rare cases I make a mistake and apologize personally for doing so. I make exceptions for what the mistake is, if it is something easy then you don't have an excuse. Sometimes bullshit happens or other people are the reason you die, and while people certainly do blame others more than the situation happens it is almost always a problem of communication rather than individual performance.

What am I looking at?

trips speaks the truth

Even when they got him in the right place it was still pretty sad. XIV isn't very good at displaying festive events. No idea why he also decided to make it in the middle of nowhere instead of that meeting spot in Limsa where most holiday decorations go anyway.

It's in the middle actually. It's the definition of mid-pop. Not low like Bryn but not high like Leviathan.

why are gilgamesh and adamantoise so fucking popular?

How active are the content in tehm? Not RP

>this will be EU except with Moogle and Shiva as the shitlist servers

Fuck the frogs and nazis

So the only decent choices are Leviathan, Hyperion and Excalibur?

Everyone will be Reddit Mage

>tfw EU on NA server. I want to switch but losing some friends and my marriage ring won't work and lose my house.

xivs team put yoshi in the wrong place

I did play 2.5. Yes, your gear won't last very long into the expansion, which is months and months from now so that's no reason not to gear up.

As for the birbs, who the fuck cares if the drop rate increases?

>Lamia not the deadest in Primal
I'm actually surprised by this

TLDR: The SE MMOs did an anniversary stream to show off how popular their games are. They had set up a place for everyone on the server to meet Yoshi P and show how active the game is. Some idiot in charge of placing Yoshi's character accidentally put him on a completely dead realm so the screens were showing two lively MMOs and XIV being dead as heck. They eventually fixed it.

Which is funny because these hacks refuse to merge realms.

>that healer who is doing DPS to heal any damage from unavoidable hits
>die to this shit

Smol midlanders are cute!

The French are the worst thing to happen to gaming since Brazilians

The thing is that the alive server was expecting Yoshida, so there was a crowd. Instead he got dropped into a server that wasn't expecting him, in the middle of a field area rather than Limsa.

The joy of XI cucks over this shitstorm...

>As for the birbs, who the fuck cares if the drop rate increases?

people who are losing their time doing them right now

Is there a video of it? I wanna lold my ass off

>why are gilgamesh and adamantoise so fucking popular?

Gilgamesh is the "raid" server where shitters go hoping to get carried.
Adamantoise is the nu-raid server where people from Gilga go when they get tired of transfershitters fucking their groups.

Mateus here and i'm just hyped. Goodbye, party finder with five parties on a saturday night, i won't miss you.

Chair mount confirmed MGP. Hope you saved up

No idea. I'm guessing it may be like red scrip gear, only meldable.

Nigger, I have farmed 88 Seph totems in the past 2 or 3 days, and I certainly don't mind. At the end of the day, I had fun doing it

Disregard this post. All the best raiders are transferring to Lamia. You should too. Everyone should.

>mfw making shitter monks dragon kick for me

That said I actually like dragon kicking for another monk because I know that they are one of the few other people that are good at the game or it just comes down to a small difference in gear.

>having to tell a i268 monk to dragon kick for me because I am outdpsing him by 600 dps while he has 10 ilvls on me

Is there anything more embarrassing?

I'm guilty of this.
Muh 700 potency Blizzard IIs.