Make this game not look like the ass?

Make this game not look like the ass?

I'm trying to play it on my Wii U and it looks like boiled garbage

What's wrong with it? Aside from those buttons and hearts and icons being too big.

worst zelda

Not my screenshot, game is super edged and blurry on my TV running through my Wii U

Play it on Dolphin instead.

Best Zelda.

It's upscaling a 480p game, that's why. Emulate it with Dolphin if you want it to look better.

Not everyone has a stellar rig my man, I don't own a Dolphin-ready PC

Stop shilling dolphin. Some people like playing games on their nice TV

that is one ugly fucking Zelda, even if BOTW is shit at least the Zelda is cute

The Wii U itself has weird artifacting when it upscales images, it's like it uses jpeg compression for its upscaling process

If you set the Wii U to 480p it makes Wii games look slightly better since they output directly at 480p instead of go through the upscale process. Your TV can probably upscale to 1080p then since most can

Plug your nice TV into your computer then you dumb cunt.

then shut the fuck up if you don't want an answer to the question

Would it be better to pull out my Wii and play it with RBY cables?

Why would anyone shill a free emulator you stupid fuck?

I said in the OP I'm playing it on my Wii U.Dolphin has nothing to do with my topic you shill

S A V A G E

So its pretty obvious this game is getting remastered for the switch right? The controls are there.

underrated post

Can you play it on dolphin without wii motes?

Another Zelda bait post, you guys never get tired?

Is the only 3D Zelda game without a remaster/HD port, Nintendo fixed some stuff with WW HD and TP HD and a lot people only hate the minor issues the game has, a remaster sounds plausible.

So, I am the only one perfectly content with how my Wii games look on the wii?

I basically played Punch Out Wii entirely on my Wii U and it always looked good
>Wii u has the best directional cross ever, allow to slide perfectly from one direction to an other, it's thanks to it I could complete champion's road in 3D world)
>foreced to use the sideway wiimote to play Punch Out Wii on the WiiU, cause the gamepad doesn't work for Wii game, while the directional cross of the Wiimote is a thumb-staber
>expect the Switch will alow to play Punch Out Wii without being forced the use the Wiimote.
>Switch directinal corss is actually now four button, making it bad to slide from a direction to the other.
Why do they keep shooting themselves in the foot?

My man I'm just trying to play Skyward Sword, it's the only 3D Zelda I've never finished and I want it to not look so bad if possible

Yeah actually, one Joy-con could be the sword while the other could be the shield.

This could look very nice in HD, I hope they do it after BOTW.

if you are using a usbloader that can use ocarina cheats there are patches to remove DOF, have better draw distance make colors more vibrant and add FXAA anti-aliasing. and a whole bunch of other things. that shit works in dolphin, on the wii and vWii of the wii u.

I don't know. I have a 90p TV set (unless it's a 720p?) and it look perfectly fine to me.

>90p TV
900p, sorry. a zero got lost.

I do have homebrew on my old Wii, I'll look more into this

Sorry then, misunderstanding happens

heres a pro tip.
download pimp my wii.
it will update all your ios. install the lates cios d2x and let you do proper usb loading.
if you are not in the know you dont need wbfs formated drives anymore. you can play wii and gamecube games from the same hard drive/usb stick formated fat32.